>Is completely usable one-handed
>snappy performance
>above average camera
>good battery life

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/172433621919
m.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g4_play-8104.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a terrible time to look for compact phones user. X Compact is shit compared to Z3C and Z5C.

I'm sorry.

There has to be a demand for smaller phones, right? People can only accept increased sizes up to a certain point.

iPhone SE 2bh

I don't want to trigger you but the only decent thing I've seen that isn't 5" is the iPhone SE. Bought one as a gift for one of my folks and the phone is great, has the design of the old 5S an it's really good. For them is good enough.

Now you'll be hard pressed to get a phone like that running android. I had a Z3 Compact and it seems it was downhill from there on. Z5C has shit battery life with latest updates besides the overheating Snapdragon 810 and X Compact is a fucking disgrace.

Some anons pointed that the Mi5s is the next best thing but honestly I've never had a chink phone and I don't know how good battery life is.

No thanks, I'm not invested in the Apple ecosystem at all. I prefer Android phones.

>X Compact is a fucking disgrace.

Why? Because it's not water resistant? I dont care about that. They improved the battery over the 5 too.

You're outta luck then handlet

>mfw got a used samshit S5 mini in almost mint condition
>mfw 4 day battery life with cyanogenmod and 2G network only

Google Pixel 5"

>Your iPhone is tiny! Is that the kids version?

has worse battery life than Z3C at launch, no waterproofing, processor is from a midrange phone, build is inferior to flagships. Overall is a compact version of a midrange phone in contrast with previous lines that Compacts were a small form factor flagship. Price is retarded, but some anons got it on 280 dollaroos (for me not worth it).
If you have a Z5C you would be downgrading despite all the problems it has.

with a price drop yes, right now is way too expensive for what it is.

>2G
please go back to 2002 or off yourself.

It's the "I actually use my phone as a phone" version

Sorry to break it to you, but huge phoens are for ladies. If you are a raging faggot it's ok too. You will probably get mad boi pussy

Zuk z2 or z5c probably

Not much related to OP but what woud be a """good""" phone on a $100 budget? My sister is stingy as fuck so she shoudnt expect much with it. I know shit about smartphones anyways

I bought a Motorola G4 Play at Target for $101 because it was a repackage. Works good desu

Guess this should do. Still open for moe suggestions desu. Because now she wants me to dig a phone from ebay and ebay alone.

get her one of the chinkphones, check on aliexpress or ebay, there are more than a few. Still I would go with the Moto G4 Play, it's a decent phone.

By the by. Is this the one?
m.ebay.com/itm/172433621919

>Being this much of a cuck to your sister

Is she a child that she can't make these kinds of decision on her own?

he is fucking her user, she would tell on him if he doesn't buy her stuff. He still gets sweet pussy when he gives her the phone.

the fuck. I second the g4 play.

The Nexus 5x has everything you mentioned. I dont know if a 5.2 inch screen meets your requirements but its definitely not a big phone.

Shes a tech illiterate, old enough to be an adult and always depends on me for tech decisions. Sadly phones are my best suits.
>using French meme
Le pew

looks like it user. Nice finding. Only thing I don't like is it only has 16 internal so from time to time if you install too much shit it will annoy you to no end with the low space notifications. Get her a SDcard

But seems way too cheap even on boxing for what it has of specs. Looks odd to me. That is, if what i linked is thw same of what in reading on specs which is this;
m.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g4_play-8104.php

I don't know what to tell you user, check on the seller's rep. Only Apple, Samsung, Sony and Google are selling overpriced shit right now. You can get better prices from other manufacturers and chink phones are getting ridiculous specs for low prices too.

I figured out that is a prepaid which cost less than the standard. Thanks anyways. Ill search the rest from here. At least i got some leads

sharp aquos mini sh-m03
>z3c size and same ipx rating with exposed micro usb
>4.7" (instead of z3c 4.6") full hd 120Hz screen
>grip sensor for unlock and to stop auto rotate when laying down.
Feels good

Iphone 7

>ishit 7: its just bigger without headjack!

Nah

>No but at least it's not Android

>tfw Apple and Sony are the only ones who still vive a fuck about that market

Not the overall best; but best value for money:
Redmi 3 / 3 Pro
>5" inch screen, pretty compact shape
>4000 mAh battery
>Official CM14.1 available
>decent camera
>fingerprint sensor

Available at your chink reseller for

nice finding user. Looks good.
Only problem is, where do you get it? it has a Snapdragon 808 and 3Gbs of ram and 1080p screen.

Why so mad, daily charger cuck?

>mad
lol no, miss my Z3C that I charged every other day and in some emergency I could turn it to dumb phone and lasted 4 more days with the last 20% charge. Right now everyone is going for slim, huge ass screens that need to be charged at least once a day, I don't get how normal people bare with that and carrying around chargers.

6.0" LG V10/20. Usable one handed if you're not a manlet. Learn to swipe text

Sony xperia *c

Honestly, all this fucking rage over best phone size is moot.

Anyone watch Westworld? Look at the representation of the park employees' personal devices - ultra thin trifold tablet computer/phone with/without option of a small earpiece.

This is the future of smartphone tech, not iPhone SE faggotry.

>muh westwurld
>muh future tech
seriously, fucking remove yourself from this world, you are the walking piece of shit part of the focus groups in charge of doing dumb shit like that.

Lumia 735