Computerphile
Techmoan

LinusTechTips
Techquickie
MKBHD
NCIX Tech Tips
Louis (((Rossmann)))
Snazzy Labs

I used to like Tek Syndicate but they tricked me into buying an FX 8350, so cross them out or whatever they are called now. Crit TV I think.

eevblog is god tier if you are an actual engineer and can understand it - real high level shit

Druaga1

>Computerphile

Complete shit.

is he... dare I say it... /our-guy/?

Technigger and SupraPixel (argiefag here) are the only ones I watch.

Pretty much same minus Snazzy.

The only channels I can stand:
Green Ham Gaming
Druaga1
Lazy Game Reviews
Comfy Tech Reviews
VWestlife
Techmoan
BigCliveDotCom
databits
imull3

My nigga

>The 8-bit Guy
DO LIKE!

>Computerphile
Garbage.

>Techmoan
Old shit is old.

>LinusTechTips
you gotta be shitting me.

>Techquickie
no idea

>MKBHD
technigger fucking sucks. I'd rahter watch paint dry.

>NCIX Tech Tips
No idea.

>Louis (((Rossmann)))
Extremely angry midget. Watching him would make me hate the whole world. No thanks.

>Snazzy Labs
Hispter but I like him. Fun videos.

I'll add two:
EEVblog + mikeselectricstuff if you're into electronics.

PS: I think you'd have to be mentally insane to watch more than few Louis Rossmann videos. Dude is just way too angry.

I'm subscribed to the 8-bit guy and TechTablets (because I like to see what's new in Chinese tablets/phones/computers).

Critique the other suggestions pls

>EEVblog
holy fuck this

>Critique the other suggestions pls
I don't know many others. I know BigCliveDotCom and it's a great channel (lots of teardowns of chinkshit).

If you like EEVblog, check out mike's channel. He's way more advanced than Dave. Mike dude bought a 100 iPods, extracted their LCD screens, reverse engineered all that high-frequency shit and made a huge display out of them for an art exhibit! he also made a huge cube out of LEDs to simulate a 3D display. Crazy shit man.

That brit Mike's like an EE god. Never seen anyone who knows more shit than him. Wish I knew how to become someone like him.

>dude is just way too angry
Well he's a turbo manlet, comes with the territory.

I think he's bipolar and manic depressive. He always mentions abuse by his parents and talks about his mom being bipolar. That shit is genetic unfortunately.

Yea, don't follow crit tv tough, the people left are the assholes that made the rest of the crew leave, the rest of the crew that is actually good went for an already made yt channel named Level1Techs. It needs some more working on, but is doing fine ATM.

Electronics and engineering:
>AvE
>EEVblog
>joe smith
>engineerguy
Games:
>Bisqwit
>LGR
Cameras:
>TheCameraStoreTV

Feels bad watching so much Youtube but I don't own a TV and I have no time for Netflix.

Danoct1

So, you don't like looking at yourselves
gotcha

>SupraPixel
those fucking assholes.

>Games
this is an 18 plus board, kid. MODS?!?

Go to bed Louis

I run a tech channel not listed in here and I can tell you the majority of the audience on yt is 13-18. That's why we do the loud screeching and poop joke approach. It works.

Me neither.

can you make a living off it?

I like louis' stuff, but his format is shit and all the cool stuff takes him like 3 hours to do while he plays with chat and BSes about politics

I'd say in the next year I will. The key is either getting high up in /r/videos a few times or pandering to children and young adults. The /r/videos thing is iffy because you need to spend a lot of time building up multiple alt accounts then shill yourself or have others do it. The views are insane though, 100,000-300,000 automatically if it's clickbaity enough.

Pandering is easier but it means you get hundreds of questions a day and kids expecting you to hold their hand through the entire purchasing process. They also get really pissed if you don't reply to their questions and start talking shit about your channel everywhere. It's a fickle crowd.

Macbook unboxings.

Because you can't afford a Macbook or...?

i like techmoan and 8-bit guy because old stuff. LGR has a soothing voice and sometimes intresting things to show, oddware is always enjoyable to me. Really good is electricBOOM, always happy when I see a new video from him.

Literally the only one worth watching

He looks dead inside

I like Awesome Hardware with Bitwit and Paul's Hardware. Despite the blatant shilling, and raging boners for sleeved cables, they are entertaining and at least and a decent way to keep up to date with stuff pertaining to gaming PC's. Funny thing is that they don't game a ton, mostly just like the hardware.

LTT/Techquickie, I think you can watch LTT without being a fanboy/taking it too seriously, and Techquickie is mostly nice because I can link stuff to non-tech savvy people.

EEVBlog / BigClive / Mike for electronics. BigCliveDotCom is way too fun to watch when he deals with chink stuff.

I keep Louis Rossmann streams in the background while I do other stuff, dunno why I like doing it desu.
He's biased and quite vocal but his philosophy videos aren't bad.

Used to follow ThioJoe but I have increasingly grown tired of his crap. He even stopped trying to be funny.

Tamer channels that upload videos rarely:
Bisqwit (retrogame reverse engineering)
lftkryo (Demoscener with focus on hardware)

Is that the 8 bit guy before he became overweight and bald?

wtf happened

Based Wendell. Really like his no-nonsense way of doing things.

>wtf happened
he got married. never get married.

>without being a fanboy/taking it too seriously,
I used to like it. Only the podcast type of thing; getting the audio for commutes. But after a few times, it started feeling so biased, and they rarely seemed to reason their biases.
It felt a bit like "Brand this, advertisements, gaming, advertisements, brand that, advertisement, gaming, ad, brand." And I couldn't really find a way to like it, without being a fanboy, or I guess taking it seriously. The constant brands call for fanboys of those brands, the gaming calls for fans of games, and the ads calls for fans of the company.

So I stopped listening to it, because I just didn't like it. But I can see how the fans can like it, at least.

He always seems so laid-back and genuine, unlike Logan, who seems to force all of his reactions

Ross Luismann

i hate green ham gaming and his retard accent

Why is it you Americans can't stand other accents other than your own?

incredible irony probably

Boogie MasterRace Reporting In

Lisa from MobileTechReview :)

Lisa's one hot GILF

NCIX is so fucking dumb.
Like the presentation of the news is actually pretty okay, but it is so fucking cringe worth of how fake they are.

LinusTechTips
Austin Evans
Salazar Studio
BitWit
HardwareCanucks

8-Bit Guy
Obsolete Geek
Techmoan
KipKay
GreatScott
GreenHamGaming

Fat sack of shit. Hope he dies to the site of his wife cucking him with some BBC as we all know she's doing.

I wouldn't be so salty if he wasn't so pathetic. "Boo hoo mommy was mean to me! I'll lose weight I promise!" As he uploads a video of him making a Doritos /mountain dew smoothie. He's got a good gig going for him and he's going to lose it all because he can't stop stuffing his fat maw.

Terry Davis

Dude weed XD

This

He's just fat. He doesn't know shit about tech.

hak5 is pretty good sometimes

Giant Canadian furry faggot?
Yeah, probably.

/our guy/

HI Windel.

this is bait

>ctrl+f
>no FFCossag

>do you like watching ads?
no

GreenHamGaming and Druaga1

Wow I never thought he was that big of a meme