Police are abusing your rights

>Police are abusing your rights
>You have your phone on you
>You could see this becoming a huge case on the news

Let's say you need an app that could

1. Easily record the situation
2. Transmit it somewhere automatically
3. Be able to retrieve it even if the officers wipe your phone or "lose it"

I've been wondering what to do in a scenario like this. I'd just whip out my camera app built into my phone and there we go, but that's not failproof.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgurTdK0PTA
sciencealert.com/physicists-just-discovered-a-second-state-of-liquid-water
lmgtfy.com/?q=estimate of wrongfully convicted
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use a Autobackup app or google botnet backup to automatically sync folders/pictures

Open up Facebook Live or something like that. Have it sent to a friend or on your wall and deal with it later. People will save it for ya.

Or this. Hopefully it syncs before the officer from the country you know he's likely to be from if he's willing to delete it deletes it.

1. Stop breaking the law
2. Stop being a nigger when dealing with the police
3. Stop wanting to become a victim for attention

>2 posters ITT

And stop samefagging.

The ACLU made an app literally for exactly this. Can't remember what it's called, but I'm sure you could find it.

Mobile Justice

bootlicker detected

China has an app something like that. You choose recipients, then start recording. When you let go of the screen it sends. After that container explosion in Tianjin, you could find videos of people recording it until the moment they got killed by debris, such as in youtube.com/watch?v=dgurTdK0PTA

>1. Stop breaking the law
Not everyone who faces abuse from the hands of police officers are breaking the law. That's a pretty simple fact.

Yeah i am searching something like this too. Basically when im recording content will be both saved to device memory and cloud/remote server. Is there an app that does this on the fly? Like without finalizing recording, similar to dvr software.

periscope?

Then you get shot bc they think you're pulling a gun. Good idea op.

This.

>That's a pretty simple fact.
If it's so simple. Can you argue it?

Is this what the normans have become? All sense of survival dropped in order to gain a few likes posthumously?

>can you argue the point that water is wet?

sciencealert.com/physicists-just-discovered-a-second-state-of-liquid-water
Here's a source of how it's even two types of wet.

But you cannot give any reason to your claim?

cops are humans, humans make mistakes, crimes happen quickly, quick events are often misinterpreted, there are lots of humans.

cops going at an innocent guy is not empirically impossible and the sheer size of the world pretty much guarantees the occurence

im not the original guy and have no interest in looking up stories to please your naive contrarianism, theres no doubt it happens

Good.
>empirically impossible
technically.

>empirical em·pir·i·cal (ěm-pēr'ĭ-kəl) adj. Relying on or derived from observation or experiment. Verifiable or provable by means of observation or experiment. Of or being a philosophy of medicine emphasizing practical experience and observation over scientific theory.

lmgtfy.com/?q=estimate of wrongfully convicted

There are all the facts and statistics from a multitude of sources for you to look at regarding the issue. Your life does not reflect everyone's. People do bad shit why the fuck is it such a stretch to think a LEO couldn't do a bad thing? If you can't understand that; then you have had a blessed life with Officer McFriendly.

I've been treated very well and I have also met some real pieces of shit. Their just people in a uniform with easily obtained power over others. It is easy to see why this job may have so many cases of corruption. It needs reformed and I don't mean in a turn cops into even bigger pussies. More education (a 2 or 4 year degree instead of the few weeks you get pushed through in many places) with a better understanding of the law. Personal insurance for the cops if they get sued (every other profession does it), we should not fund their fuck ups on the job. Higher accountability for LE in general, but it is a hard cycle to break between bad cops and DA's and judges. Hard to get a good a career if LE doesn't work with you.

It is all fucked/

Good argumentation. Sounds logical. Bit played on the person.

>There are all the facts and statistics from a multitude of sources for you to look at regarding the issue.
A google search link doesn't really convince anyone though. Or maybe it does convince 54.9% of the population.

The google link wasn't THE evidence it was the portal to looking into the issue. I was implying a cursory search would reveal that it is an issue with many and there is evidence from many varied sources. I can't really do more than than offer you that resource for finding more evidence or lack thereof to form your own opinion.

If you would like to address a certain point or are looking for specific information I can try to discuss it.

NOT EVERY FELON!

That top right corner view from early on is pretty fuckin spectacular.

Even the most dedicated bootlickers know there are rotten apples. In order to fish the rotten apples out of the basket you have to document them. That will help stop spread the rot to other healthy apples, and discourage further rotten apples to hop in.

He was fucked though, the building would have went down anyway. This is china