I want to build a silent PC, would anyone point me out how to do it or where should I look at?

I want to build a silent PC, would anyone point me out how to do it or where should I look at?

Im tired of hearing a Boeing 474 everytime I turn on my PC

Thanks for reading bros

Pretty sure you mean the Boeing 747

Noise-dampened case
No HDDs, put them in a NAS in your closet instead
If you really must use HDDs, get vibration dampeners and put them in 5.25" slots
There are also noise-dampened HDD enclosures that are even quieters, but vibration is the worst
Large (therefore slow) CPU fan

Also my PC is about 5 meters away from me in the other corner of the room. I use 10m HDMI cables and active USB, with a hub on my desk.

Replace all 90/120mm fans with silent ones. That's it.

Noctua fans worked best for me.

>protip: use 2.5" HDD instead, they're significantly quieter than 3.5" HDD and cost just a little bit more

2.5" are not quiet either
The best way is to just not use any annoying HDDs

Compared to 3.5" ones they are.

Get a fractal cases. I think there are specially for noise-cancelling. The worst are HDD

-Low-powered CPU, large HSF
-GPU with massive HSF, with fans that turn off when idle
-Gold/plat PSU, with fans that turn off when producing low power
-Noise-dampening case (foam, less openings)
-No HDDs, only SSDs

You can do it, but it will cost you.

Use hdd with speed of 5000 instead of 7200
Buy an ssd for your system partition
Don't go for fans smaller than 120mm
Avoid graphic cards with only one fan.
This guy is right as well

CPU cooler is very likely to be noisy. I'd recommend the bequiet dark rock 3, read a couple of reviews if you wish, it's pretty silent.

Next in line is your GPU. A modern card like 1070 from a quality manufacturer is passive in desktop use and they stay under 40 decibels even in stress. MSI Gaming X seems to fare pretty well in the noise tests.

HDDs cause noise, SSDs don't.

Case is also a big factor. I'd get something like Fractal Design Define R5. Slap in 2x 140mm noctua fans and your airflow should be sufficient.

Semi-passive PSUs are also pretty neat. You don't want to jew on this component either. Go for Seasonic, bequiet or high-end evga.

My buddy made a build with no noise dampening in mind and put it in a fractal design r5 I think. Silent.

Just keep the power button pressed until it shuts down.

Im pretty sure you just have some shitty fans and old hdds

Quiet = 0 db

buy a macbook, passive cooled :^)

I bet it's still loud as fuck.
I use the Design R5 and the HDDs are still extremely annoying.

The biggest complaint I always read about Fractal is the hdd cages.

build a low power mini-itx meme pc, they can be passively cooled and don't even need fans

Low TDP components, huge coolers, no overclocking, high quality fans. If possible no mechanical HDDs.

If you want actually silent, buy a fanless machine from zotac or logic supply. Their cases act as heatsinks, and those cases tend to be heavy blocks of aluminum that can absorb heat well.
You really can't do fanless well otherwise, as you tend to hit thermal throttling fast without airflow in an enclosed case.

>not liking your computer being loud as fuck

why does the sound of power trigger nu-males?