/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WenyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>News
• Mangosteen addicted user has to shovel snow to get to his mangosteen delivery • user provides us some pros and cons on the Xduoo X3 • user recommends REMAX Micro SD's • user receives a meme plush • Seller promises to label seeds user bought, instead numbers them and user doesn't know which is is which others step in and provide the help he needs • user's phone date is showing 1 day ahead which fixed itself after checking the weather app • dear friend, how are you, thank you so much for your support all the time, we have print your shipping label and ready to ship. Please do not cancel the order at this time • "Entrepeneur" user considers making a very gimmicky product • 8 Months on and the ATE-S with memory wire is still going strong • user reviews the ONN W7 Mp3 player, does a comparison with the Ruizu X02 but runs into a problem adding music to the W7 • user gets a new powerbank housing for his batteries Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NVend6aqAM
youtu.be/6E41I2wU74A
aliexpress.com/item/fx-audio-feixiang-DAC-X6-fever-HiFi-amp-USB-Fiber-Coaxial-Digital-Audio-Decoder-DAC-24BIT/32259251491.html
xkeys.com/xkeys.php
clyp.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JAPAN

Why are my packages taking so long to arrive
I live in a first world country for gods sake
Shit should take 2 weeks top to get here
is this some global jewish conspiracy?

Eggs arrived

it was me, user

It takes a long-ass time to get from the factory to the airport in china.

but i've gotten stuff really quickly from amazon and ebay before
its just things i ordered in the last month or 2 are taking forever for the tracking to even update
did some trade deals fall through or get cancelled or something since trump got elected?

Is this your first time ordering on chink sites?

nope, but i was referring to the Chinese sellers on amazon and ebay
I was under the assumption they were basically the same sellers and factories as on aliexpress etc

welcome to the chink fields, now wait 2 months for shit to arrive

maybe it has something to do with...hmm...i dunno
the season of giving (buying)

Is now a good time to order stuff, or will the shipping take forever since it's soon Christmas?
Not that it would arrive earlier if I waited though.

Let me guess, you ordered them in february for eastern.

Picked-up two packages today...

... got a cheap microusb/otg adapter...

... a pair of KZ ZS3...

Fuck off, don't go around spamming multiple threads again faggot

...and a gamepad I intend to use with my smartphone.

How is the BM-800 + chink phantom power?

Nice TENG A-eggs!

>Tfw you make it into the news without trying

Love my kz-ate-s

vocaroo.com/i/s1NVend6aqAM

How is my dick supposed to fit in that?

so i was wrongfully banned for something I didnt do, how do i appeal it? #Sup Forums at rizon is dead?

this

Both whips are fake leather and way too light, handcuffs and gag are great tho

Got chinked with fake TL072 OpAmps, they should have a slew rate of 13V/µs but I measured only 0.4V/µs. Looks like a relabeled cheap LM358.
Wrote a message to the seller, if he doesn't send me genuine OpAmps or refunds me I'm going to open a dispute.

Are there any Chinky Android based TV boxes that are Netflix-whitelisted?

I was thinking about the Mi Box but it doesn't have Ethernet which is a deal breaker.

I'll be expecting a review.

What kind of fuel do they put on those planes to stay on the air for months? One has to wonder

Chink shit I got over the last days (was to lazy to post it, so here's it as a summary)

IRL2203 N-channel MOSFETs, got genuine ones with a RDS(on) < 7mOhm so they can handle >100A

A compatible Raspberry Pi camera which I bought for $7 at 11.11, I only had 2 of the NoIR Pi cameras so far. The image quality is ok.

Some ICs

Another USB to serial adapter, this one has a CP2102 chip

Some hall sensors

A "grid it" bag/things holder which is a christmas gift for my sister

Some comperators (SMD and DIL)

and 50 UV LEDs

I don't know if it's the camera but that shit looks cheap as fuck.

It's the customs that took a long ass time.

Sounds like caca

there were two screws under the rotating thingie

tiny bearings, and magnets, magnets everywhere

What riced out meme-tech should I buy after Christmas Sup Forums?

>fets in a plastic bag
kek

you realise how little it takes to kill the gate?

found the screeching noise

might actually fit a micro controller if you bend some pins / cut away some plastic / push hard enough

I'm sorry, but your diagnosis is in, you have autism.

[spoiler]no seriously you should fit a microcontroller in it. If it really is all just magnets you could use a hall effect sensor to sense the autism levels[/spoiler]

well first I need a new cube
> you have autism
is this bad

If the lube turns out to be water, they are probably counterfeit. They are probably counterfeit. You can check if they are actually silicone by burning them. If they turn into white powder they are silicone.

youtu.be/6E41I2wU74A
It's good

How do you measure them? What's this program?

autism cure?

That's using a dinky USB sound "card". What about without that? Just mic -> phantom -> mobo

It's called an Oscilloscope babby

You have to contract measles, mumps and rubella simultaneously

link?

>400 dollar equipment to test 2 dollar item
hyper autism

have fun getting chinked

> only 0.4V/µs
Where does it say that on your picture? How would I even begin testing my meme DAC for fake components? I've ordered this, and it will arrive soon:

aliexpress.com/item/fx-audio-feixiang-DAC-X6-fever-HiFi-amp-USB-Fiber-Coaxial-Digital-Audio-Decoder-DAC-24BIT/32259251491.html

What did you pay for that?

It's also a video by a confirmed pedophile and should not be trusted.

My earphones died.
Wat do Sup Forums?

20 for everything

KZ ATE or VE Monks

Decent.

Which ones?
No VE Monks on goybest

I don't know what's the difference between the two but I'd recommend the one with memory wire

So which one is the real official store? Half a fucking dozen of them claim to be THE official store.

Where are these from? Also I'm pretty sure those are the dual driver hybrids that are ~$16 at gearbest lol

Anyone enough of a good boy to use this?

It's in NZ dollars and for some shitty store that emails me their Christmas specials.

The earphones are $35USD and power bank is $48.50USD

Too bad we can't import power banks anymore. I bought three of the silver 10Ah power banks for myself and friends.

The more expensive one has got a mic

I added an OTG converter and I'm good to go

So there are several vendors on Aliexpress that custom print posters
Has anyone tried one? What to avoid?
Looking to print 10 units

i've always wanted to see some kind of micro controller macro keyboard you could just bind to do whatever you wanted with software. things like mechanical keyboard test switch boards, or standalone numpads are perfect for modding to do something like that but the question stands, why does something like this not already exist? or if it does exist i don't think i've ever seen one. they could have a very broad marketbase.

He's trying to fuck them, not cook them.

1V per division vertically
2us per division horizontally
it goes up about 0.8 voltage divisions for each time division, so it's 0.8V/2us = 0.4V/us

It's not that critical for audio stuff because the frequencies are not that high, especially if you only need a few volts for your headphones the slew rate of the OpAmp won't be a problem.
These are 10 OpAmps which I bought for less than $1, they probably won't bad one on a $50 item where also only one is required.

It's a piece of hardware.

> 400 dollar stove to cook 2 dollar meal
It's not the only thing you can do with an oscilloscope, I use to measure different circuits for different projects of course. Wouldn't have bought one if I didn't need it.

stop using vocaroo for sound testing
they compress everything to shit

okay turns out they exist and are pretty easy to find
xkeys.com/xkeys.php

but what may i ask have our chinese brethren done in manners of ripping this concept off on the cheap?

buy new ones

what is your budget?

>they probably won't bad one on a $50 item where also only one is required
You'd be surprised. I already found out they aren't using 470/16 ELNA capacitors like they are supposed to, and that shit isn't even delivered to me yet, so I want to test the everliving fuck out of that thing to be able to tell to what extent I was chinked.

They're all fine. Probably the chinks take the risk that they have to refund some sellers rather than using more expensive bags.
With Chink FETs it's more a problem that you get rebranded cheaper ones with an higher RDS(on) so that they can't handle the current they're specified for. I recently got two other packages with FETs and they were out of spec.

Why not make one yourself?

Just bought these ones
Don't tell me i fucked up

Nah, they're okay. If you can get a good fit with them you'll probably like them. Don't use the stock tips. They're shitty comply style tips but fail at it miserably.

Buy a Arduino board with an Atmega 32u4 (about $3 on Aliexpress) which has an hardware USB controller unlike the usual Arduinos which have a USB to UART converter chip on the board or get an Digitspark if you just need 2 or 3 buttons (about $1 from China). I built something like this to control some things with my feet while playing cs:go.

Some user bought the cheap ones. Material was comparable to plastic trash bag

Alright. I've got some spare tips around from previous earphones. I'll check them once they arrive
Thank you for the confirmation, though

Oh well thanks m8

>KZ ZS3
how long did It took for them to arrive and where you bough them?

Ordered tablet from gearbest, had been out of stock for a while, but turned to "Packed" today. Paid for expedited DHL shipping, (to UK from China Warehouse) what are the chances of it coming before Christmas?

They piss around with it even after they mark it shipped but DHL are excellent

Is fastcardtech trustworthy? I noticed a guy shilling in the last thread.

Where else to host voice clips?

Somewhere between zero and ending up in Burkina Faso.

Do you believe in miracles?

clyp.it/

Ja.

Mein Neger.

Now all that's still needed is a aluminium top for these caps.

fucking PB aye...

>rn3p supposed to arrive today from DHL (who uses USPS to deliver)
>7:30 PM
>look outside and a USPS van is stopping at each individual house trying to look at the addresses in the dark
>he leaves before I can run outside and flag him down

fucking government employees are such pieces of shit
now I have to wait another fucking day because this faggot didn't feel like putting in the extra work to figure out what house he's supposed to be going to

>DHL
my package was in Hong Kong yesterday and it's in Ohio today
DHL is bredy gud once it leaves the warehouse

they exist, but they cost a ridiculous amount because the demand is very small

nearly everyone who buys one quickly learns they don't actually have a use for it