Joven / Young

Hola, amigos. Hace un año conocí una chica que se hacía pasar por otra, pero inocentemente no lo supe. La verdad, estaría interesado en saber quién era la chica delas fotos, por ello, busco ayuda en éste foro a ver si alguien me ayuda a dar con ella. Mil gracias. A cambio hay una recompensa.

Hello friends. A year ago I met a girl pretending to be another, but innocently I did not know. The truth, I would be interested to know who the girl was the photos, so I look for help in this forum to see if someone helps me to find her. Thank you. In exchange there is a reward.

soooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooo
ooooooo
ooo
o

what's the reward

The reward would be spoken when they find it, depends on the interests of each person

install gentoo

Thank you, my friend. I'll try

It's done, we found here. PM sent ;)

The fuck is this thread even

cuck

Sent, check your PM box. ;)

>It's done, we found here. PM sent ;)

Thank you, Where do I find pm? I'm new

In your inbox

post 20x on Sup Forums and you unlock the pm option in settings

you have to go back

Don't be rude, he's new.
OP, unfortunately to check your PM you have to install an OS called "Gentoo", it's not that complicated and it will be worth it.

>post 20x on Sup Forums and you unlock the pm option in settings
Hey man, I do not know how to do it. I am not speak english

Pero que chingados es esto.

i am not speak english too

Will I need to uninstall windows? I do not understand haha, is there no other way?

I use the translator xd

stop bullshitting him

OP, every linux distro has the 4ch_pm package in its package manager. Just install one of them, like Slackware, and you'll be fine.

A quality thread as expected from Sup Forums

Is there no other way?

It's the only way if you want access to certain features such as the inbox or bypassing captcha.