Why haven't you bought xiaomi yet?

Why haven't you bought xiaomi yet?

>best phones on the market
>bestest than zuk and pixel and Samsung
>no bloat, lighter than stock android by taking stupid off like app bay
>redmi have best cameras under 250 dollar
>even battery life better than Oukitek!

Xiaomi make the betterest of the best and zuk cuk shill is no good!

Look how perfect is mi5 with thin fingerprint scanner better than any.

Literal pajeet shilling chink garbage. Nice to see Sup Forums functioning as usual.

I don't understand how this board can be full of freetards but continue to use Android devices, which has been proven to be swiss cheese with one's personal info. Some devices are even compromised on the chip level.

Xiaomi is better than android.

No compromises, only perfect xiaomi phone

LTE Band compatibility issues. Also I hate waiting for shipping, I never go with less than 2 day shipping and don't buy from sites that don't ship same day.

The best deals right now for budget phones are verizon prepaid phones because they're GSM unlocked.
Moto g4 play for $75
Found a moto e for $12 and a Galaxy s4 for $99 at walmart. Both gsm unlocked, both brand new.

>Xiaomi is better than android
>No compromises, only perfect xiaomi phone
>phone manufacturer is better than operating system

I think you should be fired Pajeet. You're a fucking terrible shill.

No it work on every LTE band in freedom AMERICA of the US.

Don't lie you stupid zuk cuck

Which phone are you talking about? For the mi5 you need to do some silly shit to unlock the bands. RN3p doesn't support 1700 which I need.

Babby got a new phone and has to tell the whooooooole world it's the best phone evah!!

Redmi has all the LTE bands worldwide.
Fuck away you zuk cuck!

You no can prove wrong so you post this dumb instead.

>Why haven't you bought xiaomi yet?
it can't send blue text. sorry, but not being able to get laid and losing friends and not being invited to parties because of a stupid phone is a big thing to me.

What kind of fucking moron isn't celibate in 2017? Enjoy your shit life when one of your filthy sluts shits out a few of your spawn.

i dont need a new phone or any phone really

I did buy Xiaomi, like 5 times

But I won't suggest them to anyone unless they can flash a ROM. Every single Xiaomi phone I've ordered came with vendor ROM that wouldn't get updates.

Xiaomi is there but rough around the edges, then you have shit with hardware level faults like redmi 3s being useless and dropping to 2G with a 100+ page thread of people complaining.

Xiaomi is amazing for the cash, they somehow made a galaxy note 7 that's lighter than Samsung's with a 570mah bigger battery that doesn't explode - for half the price.

But fuck those vendor roms and non-global roms. Xiaomi is a techsavvy brand only when it comes to smartphones.

I've met a lot of chads with galaxys tho

Why do you post comments about bubble colors with ugly woman in them?
Not make sense.

Here is real woman, not your cuck zuk scank whore.

Where did you hear it doesn't have 1700mhz band? I'm using it right now on band 4 with LTE.

Such sexy woman wow!
Only ugly one use iPhone and care about dumb bubble

Because mono speaker cancer

Don't support burger bands

On the gearbest page

Because I bought a Z3C when it came out and it still works like a charm. I expect it'll still work for at least 4-5 years.

Gaybest is wrong. It has 1700mhz.

Redmi Note 3 Pro supports bands 2 and 4.

ZUK CUK Z3 NOT EVEN HERE GO GO GO AWAY

They die in 6 months

Had mine since March. Perfect condition.

No my redmi note 3 pro prime works very good for 14 months now you zuk shill!

Because I already have a BlackBerry Passport

I can afford an iPhone

Haha you are stinky curry man pajeet!

I'm not using a phone without LTE bands

You literally could not copy iPhone hardware design more than this piece of shit.

At what point does a company feel shame?

[Chinese] Oh ok.

exposed for chinkshit xiaomi shills

XIAOMI IS BEST NOT IPHONE COPY IS IPHONE WHO COPY XIAOMI OK

Redmi note 3 pro has work very well for me since 2015 you idiot lie

BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE FUCKING 4G IN AMERICA

but i did.

haven't you noticed most chads are complete faggots? not in a sexual way, in like a ..."dude you're fucking lame as fuck"