Windows defender is such a meme, i have like 3 malware things right on my desktop

windows defender is such a meme, i have like 3 malware things right on my desktop

faggot.exe is the safe one right?

>expecting a stock firewall app on a botnet system to work.

thats the one that doesnt actually work so yeah i guess

What would you reccomend? I use avira with add killer and it runs so smoothly and find viruses instantly. I wonder if something can beat it.

The purpose of windows defender is to send a list of your files to NSA so it can be used against you in the future.

>source: my arse

>he sends his files to microshaft for analyze
>doesn't know microshit hands over everything to NSA

All it does is detect fake windows licenses and remove them

Anti Virus programs are useless, when will you people fucking get it? Just a few days ago we've had a situation in Germany where lots of companies got infected with one of those ransomwares. Anti Virus weren't able to protect them either, it had literally been undetected by most engines until the day after. The only safe thing you can do is to lock down your browser/system as much as possible and above all, use your God damn brain.

All you need is Common sense 2017

>Common sense 2017
Exactly. You're a clever boy, user, you'd recognize malware instantly before opening it. Common sense is totally enough, and you've obviously got an abundance of it.

Keep up the good fight. :^)

Delete winblowz-spyware.exe
Install Linux, no virii.

This.

It's not about recognizing malware before you open it, it's about avoiding situations that can lead to malware. Which is pretty fucking easy, hence, common sense 2017.

>not just avoiding getting malware in the first place
I just ran my first Malwarebytes scan in 5 months before and got 0 results.

While it is still possible I could have some malware on my system it seems pretty unlikely I would only get undetectable malware if I was putting myself in situations where I would get it.

the gaymer kids who got fooled into installing botnet 10 are in denial that they are being spied upon

Ran my first Malwarebytes scan in a year and a half with everything disabled and also got 0 results, and I'd been less careful than I ordinarily would about allowing scripts. Anti-malware really is a meme.

You haven't executed the binaries but you expect windows defender to notice it? Are you a baby?

Or maybe you just didn't have any malware.

enjoy your systemd botnet my man

>Muh common sense
Common sense would tell you that an additional layer of defence couldn't hurt.

I have executed them, multiple times actually

There's also some malware sitting in front of your desktop.

>Those malwares are not developped by Microsoft itself.

no AV is useful as long as people use the computer
mr robot has shown that

>Average Windows using pleb teenagers

>Using antivirus
>Using Windows Defender as default antivirus
>Being a cuck

are tou retarded, windows defwnder is based off signature & heuristical scanning. if it's nit already in their database it won't detect it off the bat. to detect a new binary it must be running & determined as malware then it will be put in the database to be flagged as malware in the future

Nah mate if I don't encode it at all or use a shit encoder it picks up on it

But you are retarded.

I never thought i would post on a Kaspersky / McAfee / Norton shilling thread
This is pretty much next level of autism

Windows defender is only an smoke screen to pretend they care about it's user's security. Let me explain: under normal circumstances they would care about keeping safe their products because otherwise that would decrease it's value a lot. However, they practically have a monopoly on the desktop and that's the magic of the monopolies, a lot of people is locked into their products. Taking advantage of the fact they would hardly lose customers even if they screw them a lot, it's more profitable for them to create an artificial market from this: the antivirus market.

Fresh windows 10 AU. Found these on two separate pc's.

Norton 360 would nuke that right after they were done downloading

Do you reverse engineer every file your download?

The fuck?

I know. And this is after the same exact set I install for 7, 8.1 and and last build of 10(1511) and they all come clean after them.

False positive or real legit malware?

Norton IS malware.

Victim blaming something something rape culture...

No clue. No one has any info on those.

>Norton 360

Windows defender flags my non-malware as malware and deletes it, so it is at least doing something.

But it does hurt.

Antivirus often holds up file operations as it interrupts to run scans. A lot of antivirus programs intercept network traffic in order to "protect you", sometimes piping SSL as well which is fuck.

OK but ones that don't fuck your ass exist

They all fuck up your ass.

I've been using NOD32 for a few years. No complaints really.

It's really hard to get a virus unless you do something stupid. Like downloading a sketchy torrent, clicking a bad link, etc, etc. And any halfway decent AV will protect you even in most of those circumstances.

Top 3 AV's right now are Kaspersky, BitDefender, and Nod32

NOD32 blocked the installation of my Sound Blaster driver even while disabled, so fuck it.

It did it silently too. No warning or reason, the driver just wouldn't install while NOD32 was on my system.

>heuristics
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa, you actually think that shit works against halfway decent programmed malware? you obviously never dealt with malware