Post japanese technology

Post japanese technology

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BLTgaxUD0xf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Post japanese whatever

Fucking kids get off Sup Forums and post your animu shit somewhere else. We dont have to praise everything released from japan.

Japan > anyone else

I can not imagine playing futbal with that, i bet it is more heavy than normal leather futbal ball

youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg

I'm not normal fag I even deliver pizza .
But damn that is depressing one.
It will probably not even rreduce asian suicides because it is so expensive [3000$]

Post stuff made by microbes that later became life that later became humans that lived in Africurasia that later turned into
Post stuff the chinese invented/taught the west/which 2000 years later culminated into a global western industrialization caught in a feedback loop of Japan cultural geopolitical context

Maybe I'm. Not. A historian

This is so sad.

Pretty cool keyboard, but the laptop itself is absolute garbage, it has an old as fuck Intel Atom.
The trackpoint is an optical type, which means it's basically a tiny 5mm x 5mm trackpad.
All at a bargain price of 76,800 yen from Bic Camera.

It's just a bad copy of the Thinkpad butterfly keyboard. With shitty keys and lots of flex.

It's a really neat idea, but it's very poorly implemented. If it had a decent keyboard, an actual trackpoint and a modern Atom or ARM processor, it'd be pretty neat.

american technology

That's Taiwanese.

>three (3) Blu-Ray disk drives
W-what.

LG is Korean

Have you ever thought to yourself "damn, if only I could fold my tv?"

They all look exactly the same to me.

Autism: the case

That's why the tld in the end is .com.tw, obviously taiwan.
Thanks, retarded user. Now gtf back to Sup Forums

man i still want one of these but 799 is still some BS price

i dont understand either

If you ever tried to move a TV, I think you would.
Also, I would like if installing a TV was more like placing a wallpaper instead of choosing which furniture I'm going to place the huge fucking screen on.

How is it "sad"? Is it "sad" because who doesn't conform to your standards of life?

How often do you move your TV? I think for the very, very rare occasions, a few minutes of carrying a cardboard box to the van are tolerable.
> installing
Fair point, the mounting hardware doesn't need to be as sturdy with the reduced weight and installation is easier. Then again, you don't really remove your TV from the mount that often, do you? Plus you still have to mount the "mounting plate" (which the magnets can adhere to) on the wall.
I mean, I guess it could be nice to have a mounting plate in the living room and another one in the bedroom, and when you feel like getting cozy you just take the TV off, put it on the bedroom wall and go back to watching shit. Fewer devices necessary (compared to 1 TV per room), less hassle than fucking carrying your regular TV around (nobody does that, right?) and larger screen than laptop while retaining portability.
Me, I don't watch tv enough to justify it but I guess I can see the point now.

Not the product itself. But the commercial where the guy is a lonely literal corporate slave who works from early morning till late at night and comes back to his tiny home to his AI waifu instead of a family.

I know its their culture to waste their lives away, but why struggle to have a high paying job and live like shit if you have no one to provide to?

I don't move my TV all the fucking time, senpai. But I live in a two story apartment where I need to take a small elevator and then go through a narrow spiral staircase to go to the second floor.

How old is this picture? The last floppies stopped being manufactured a couple years ago.

Japan uses YYYY-MM-DD master race date format, which is also the international standard.

why are you on an anime site if you hate anime? what's the point exactly?

>How old is this picture?
Timestamp is the filename.

Why are you posting anime on a technology board?

It's a reaction image, and not a topic that's supposed to derail the technological topics.

> starts the anime forum argument
> not trying to derail the thread
pls

The anime forum argument was started by the anime hater, not the anime poster.

>> starts the anime forum argument
That would be

Apologies, you are correct.

Now post post-Japanese technology

anime website

>crappy argument
check
>unrelated anime image
check
>"why u man on Sup Forums it's anime site"
check

yup, shitpost.

will it be avaliable in english?

you just described 50% of the japanese people. This is why it will work out there, they don't have the same way of seeing life as us

this

>your standards
You mean the standards of life cultivated by billions of human beings throughout all of our history? Yes, it is sad.

maximum overcringe

It's just to show there are 3 5.25" bays.

Just kidding, it's actually for burning 3 animay at the same time.
>not burning 3 animeme at the same time
lol absoulute scrub
>who am I quaoting
ayyyyyyy

kajslkjlaskjmkasn jdksankfa nsfkjasbfjaskjfanfjkansfk hjf najknf kjan f

>Haha, floppy guise, upboat if ur a 90s kid xD.
You could find 5.25" and even 8" disks back in the 90s, what's so funny about it, stupid kid.

Eizo > Nec >>> rest of them

MSI's entire marketing team is cringe. I don't know how they lack self-awareness to the fact.

instagram.com/p/BLTgaxUD0xf/

THIS IS THE FUTURE
CURVED SCREENS
THIN DEVICES
ASIAN WOMEN

This is what I thought the OP meant

I've just got a 55" OLED and it annoys me they did not put the electronics in the stand so I still have this 'lump' on the back even though the display itself is only a few millimeters thick. Good job I use the stand otherwise I'd be pissed.

Is there a VESA mount on back?
Most people would prefer a back lump to a non-detachable stand, my friend.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What amazes me isn't that it bends but how fucking thin it is.

Literally gives space for at least THREE audio jacks and still have space for the taptic engine

Looks cool, but pretty fucking useless desu famalamadong.

Google "Japanese bar-codes" .

what is that? i've googling around but I cant find it.

i honestly love the idea of this case, if only it didnt look like aids
imagine something like this but very flat, brushed aluminum painted black, a thin mesh grill where the top fan is, maybe a sliding cover for the drives

gee bill? THREE blu-ray drives?

It could probably stop retards from shattering their phone screens.

retards will find a way

fucking magnets

>MO disks
now that is some technology only the japanese use

it's so you can watch chinese cartoons while you watch chinese cartoons while you watch chinese cartoons

>Blu-Ray moves
>Working in widows

bluray discs do move when you use them
and what do my work colleagues have to do with this?

kek isn't that the video "tutorial" with that slut's voice completely dubbed in english because she couldn't speak it for shit?

wow it's like I'm on Facebook.

is nep-nep technology?

I'm more amazed not by its ability to fold, but its potential durability and resistance to damage from bending.

Try origami with it though

>90 degree track bends
pig disgusting

A future I can live in.

0/10

>not a webm
>not a jewtube link

get out

Guess what, now we boast our ultra-long 16-hour battery life with new 4000mAh battery!

have we not all already seen that by now?

It's because americlaps still have data caps on their home internet, and they need to insert 3 blu-ray disks to install the latest call of duty.

>inb4 japanese girls shitting all over PCBs and electronics

2 girls, 1 CPU

I will not look it up.

I would.

Is Amada Japanese technology

"STOOP"

How long ago did you grow out of your anime phase?

these things detect face wrinkles to determine your age