/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Dun Che Lao Ren Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user receives his Tenga egg masturbatory aides • user receives a microusb/org adapter , pair of KZ ZS3 and a gamepad for his smartphone • user receives some BDSM gear • user gets chinked with OpAmps, contacts seller ; seller responds • user receives a bunch of electronics (MOSFETs, RaspPi camera, ICs, USB to Serial Adapter, hall sensors, bag, 50 UV LEDs and some comperators) • user takes apart his fidget cube , to find a screeching noise and then tries to shove a microcontroller in it • user hopes for a Christmas miracle • user mods the BM-800 microphone, gets a seal of approval from the Orient • user asks about a 7.1 soundcard • user orders tea from AliExpress , review • user brags about his AliExpress ascension • user receives a Xeon X5450 processor • user spends over $15,000 on chink shit in 90 days, doesn't worry about his sanity • user receives a case for the Zuk Z2 Pro • user receives a DW (CW) watch and USB-C OTG cable • user asks about purchase advice on a cheap USB sound card • user receives a kitchen sink drain filter • user attempts to list chink brands according to quality Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/products/yenona-adapter-free-dj-headphones
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-100H-Stereo-Headphones-Foldable-Handsfree-Major-Headset-with-Mic-Micphone-HIFI-sound-for-iphone-Samsung/32709700847.html
aliexpress.com/item/Yenona/32705349478.html
pastebin.com/SWNA0rLX
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1wJwsNXXXXXcRXpXXq6xXFXXX2/Women-Hoodies-Zipper-Girl-Winter-Loose-Fluffy-Bear-Ear-Hoodie-Hooded-Jacket-Warm-Outerwear-Coat-cute.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Somic-SC308-HIFI-audifonos-Headset-Monitor-Headphones-Professional-Studio-Audio-DJ-Music-Stero-BASS-casque/32388833911.html
aliexpress.com/item/32501443935/32501443935.html
aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-30Hz-15000Hz-Mini-3-5mm-Tie-Lapel-Lavalier-Clip-On-Microphone-for-Lectures-Teaching-Wholesale/32291332171.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i imagine there's a small opamp in there too, or amplification is handled on a combined chip or something?

you probably wouldn't want to connect it to an amp and amplify a signal twice, would you?

>>Daily Reminder from Satan

Dude why do you use picture with chink condoms?

This is safe board no lewd.

The OP should include https for the wiki link so that Sup Forums's native linkifier can detect it.

Thanks for covering for me user was working on a thread, might as well post what I got.

• Japanese BM-800 modder approves of and improves user's mod, even provided him with a diagram on how to make this mod • user picked up three packages, a micro usb/otg adapter, a pair of KZ ZS3 and a gamepad for his smartphone • user gets his kink on with chink shit • user got chinked on fake TL072 OpAmps • user gets three fap eggs • user shows off a bunch of components and other parts he got over the last couple of days • user takes apart a Fidget cube • Another reason NOT to buy chink teas, an industrial aftertaste • user gets a Xeon X5450 for his second PC • user's Zuk Z2Pro case arrives before his phone does • user gets a real nice DW replica watch that we haven't seen before also ordered a USB Type C OTG cable • user got a kitchen sink drain filter for less than a buck

I'm going to be ready for the chink lolis

Where is the picture version
I cant read

Link to them senpai?

is that legit?
those look exactly like Yenona DJ but with but with wooden cups and the earpads don't look as deep
if they sound the same then it's great value - head-fi.org/products/yenona-adapter-free-dj-headphones

that graph in the page is bad tho (bass roll off), maybe it's fake

I like lolita clothing on aliexpress but I would look kinda gay in it.

what does T girl mean anyway? teen,triple,tyrone,thai,taco?

Anyone tried these?aliexpress.com/item/Remax-100H-Stereo-Headphones-Foldable-Handsfree-Major-Headset-with-Mic-Micphone-HIFI-sound-for-iphone-Samsung/32709700847.html

Buy and repoet back
Then someone will have tried it

some less chink link?
Can you find them on ali-express or e bay?

aliexpress.com/item/Yenona/32705349478.html look very similar

Looks like marshall clone
-bad frequency
-closed

Can not be good,go for superlux instead.

I thought it meant tranny

over ear > on ear

Absolutely legit
The Chinese reviewers claim they are better than headphones in the RMB2000/USD$290 price range

You got a small tea cake you raging faggot. Why the fuck are you ordering tea from china if you know nothing about tea? I hope you get cancer.

pastebin.com/SWNA0rLX

The brand is 'Garine max'.
And it cannot be found on Aliexpress or other sites apparently.

Anyone bought a good chink camera before?

Do you think wearing this would make me tranny too?
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1wJwsNXXXXXcRXpXXq6xXFXXX2/Women-Hoodies-Zipper-Girl-Winter-Loose-Fluffy-Bear-Ear-Hoodie-Hooded-Jacket-Warm-Outerwear-Coat-cute.jpg

Maybe we should make a pastebin for list of current meme phones and earphone/headphones?

My room has become quite
A E S T H E T I C with these remote controlled RGB LED lights.
For almost 10€ biggest chink bargain I've bought so far.

Link?

Ty, I think I will try this instead.
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Somic-SC308-HIFI-audifonos-Headset-Monitor-Headphones-Professional-Studio-Audio-DJ-Music-Stero-BASS-casque/32388833911.html

Mira lo que he encontrado en AliExpress
aliexpress.com/item/32501443935/32501443935.html

Last review is mine

Chink gloves are here.

The 2 fingertips can be used on your smartphone screen. The material is nice, it keeps my hands warm and they look good too.

Hello Norway.

Denmark, but close.

I want to show everyone that I'm true wizard but this shit cost 50$

Someone know of cheaper choice? I seen those hip-hop styled go for 16$

>The Chinese reviewers claim they are better than headphones in the RMB2000/USD$290 price range

>believing chinks

get it in white, if you're going to buy one like it

Sadly I do not see any version in white. one is grey tho.

Just put it on the wiki. There's no need to further balkanize an already fractured knowledge base.

Anyone else waiting for the Mi5C?

I read that it will have a mediatek processor

Nah it's either a snapdragon or a xiaomi in-house SoC

For a $144 phone, I hope it has some bells to whistle.

Why get those gay things?
Get a lapel mic instead.

How is the type of microphone in pic related called? Are there some bm800 quality tier microphones in that format?
Id like to mount it on my over ear headphones. But if you could recommend me a lapel mic it'd be fine too.

Thanks Belgium!

>> 58022540
>> 58022430
The seller answered again after I threatened him with a dispute: He would send me new OpAmps but only if I order something else from his store, so he can put them in the package with it.

Do not let him chink you. Are you sure he is gonna pack it with it?

Can you post a link for that watch fa m?

shipping a bunch of ics is cheap as fuck for a chink (unless it's supposed to be fast)
he has no reason to demand you to order something else

>but only if I order something else from his store, so he can put them in the package with it.
Geez.. I remember having a KZ earphone with missing ear tips and them telling me to order something else too and they'll package with it too. I ordered the HDS1 earphone and I never use it. Just waste of my money.

Pretty sure your wooden floor comes from Norway. I'd recognize that grain anywhere.

Got three shit today:
>JamesDonkey Mouse
>Red USB Cable
>Bottle opener (dunno why i received it)
Soon i post mouse performance.

xiaomi.eu or cm for rn3p 2/16? i like miui, but is the .eu rom lgiht enough ?

Not the user to whom you responded but I ordered this lapel mic: aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-30Hz-15000Hz-Mini-3-5mm-Tie-Lapel-Lavalier-Clip-On-Microphone-for-Lectures-Teaching-Wholesale/32291332171.html

$0.96 with free shipping. I'm happy with it, use it for talking in CS:GO.

I'm new here. Why do they call that mouse James Donkey?

The stinky chinky is messing around with me, wants an email to send me a file for faster refund, watdafak

because thats what it's called

They'll send you naked pictures of Yvonne

Was James Donkey the same person for gaming, as Collin McRae was for rally?

why is everyone that posts here a fucking autist with no people skills?

I literally never had an issue with getting my money back by just being a normal, polite customer. I hope you never get any money from based Yvonne, faggot.

I'm worried if I provide third party contact chinkies will use it to say we had agreement over email, so no refund

wireless earbuds that aren't shit (in comparison to other wireless audio thingies of course)?

that's not bm800 quality though

anyone ever tried fancier battery operated lapel mics from Ali?

You're an embarrassment to the species.

>stinky chinky
You're a fucking asshole. They're going to send you anthrax in the mail.

Enjoy your last few months on Earth faggot.

Poor Yvonne. :(

Oh right, BM-800 quality. Well, can't help you there, m8, I'm not a recording artist.

You see this most in voice chat on the /csg/ discord, there's a lot of spergs around here. Like people who talk over others and have genuinely no idea how to interact with their voice.

All wireless earbuds are shit, even the high end $200+ ones from established western brands. No matter your choice, you'll get mediocre audio and abysmal battery life at best.

wtf i love yvonne now

It's funny as fuck to laugh at, though. I can't believe he called her a stinky chinky. I mean, how fucking great is that?

stop looking for attention please

Nope, it is cringey and juvenile.
Nice showing your power level faggot

lmao samefaggin this hard

see Performance of each DPI

The reason I did it, I don't care if I get no refund, I can fix the dongle myself, but the tactics to make me cancel said dispute are way too much

You must be a Flip. They're sending a document for you to sign.

how do i change the captcha to text instead of those stupid pictures?

>cringey and juvenile
Says the faggot on Sup Forums

shut up leave him be, he works hard with that shit, + it's entertaining to read once in a while

whats some cool/useful cheap shit?

>>tactics?
What the fuck?
Are you autistic or some shit like that?

Did it ever occur to you to just give her a throwover email?

Shit is in Euros so it must be an Eurofag

Nothing. Turn back now

nice try OP

This, people who can't hide their power levels make me sick. Makes this whole site look bad. Keep this shit in the sandbox where it belongs.

Retard, this is where you keep that in kind of behaviour, you were a faggot outside of Sup Forums. That's the problem.

>Says the faggot acting edgy outside of Sup Forums
Toss off back to your containment board, retard

Just went with that thanks. Can't go wrong at that price point I suppose.

What's a flip, aliplay holds the money, I don't see what they would send me
So they can say we agreed with him via email provided, dispute invalid? No thanks

k faggot

>muh sekrit club!!!

show Enotus results

Good job misunderstanding what I was saying, kid. Your balls will drop one day.

Timezone appears to be eastern Europe. Probably Serbian.

Or... Lithuanian?

Oh, I understand perfectly that Sup Forums should be the way YOU want it

No, I meant you don't act like a Sup Forums faggot outside Sup Forums. That's not hard to understand and still you missed it. Pull yourself together you dumb kid.

Red YouTube logo over yellow stripe, yellow 'triggered' over red strip, why

So, user isn't up to your standards and now you're upset about it. Sure sounds like a 'you' problem.

samefag

You must be genuinely autistic if you think calling sellers "stinky chinky" outside /csg/ is a good idea. And you're still acting upset as if telling people to not act like faggots outside Sup Forums is an assault on muh board culture. Log off the internet and go outside once in a while, you need it.

I absolutely don't think it is a good idea and I would never do it. All I said was that it is fucking funny that he did it.

I love ali customer support

There are actual Marshalls sold on Ali, might as well buy them