Have you met any talented women software engineers?

Have you met any talented women software engineers? If so, why haven't you wifed them yet?

I met a few very talented classmates that are women in computer science. One aces the shit out of all pure math and programming courses. Smarter than 99% of the men in major and has math chomps to blow past code moneys in interviews.

Another one is almost identical copy of her. Super cute like OP and now works at Google.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFHaszxVCKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah

Met a really good looking SE that works at google and have met some amazing women SEs, but most of them are taken. Other ones are too far away

Found this to be the case too. They are already taken.

Yeah, and they all love superior, black dick. It's really depressing.

ya i met one who is an engineer at microsoft.

shes pretty dope and smart but weird as fuck. she said shed drink breast milk like she was basically talking about spirit cooking. the smart ones are always weird so steer clear of them.

One of my university lecturers was a female woman. She attempted to teach us Java and it was fucking hilarious--she had no idea what she was doing.

The best part was that she was supposedly an employed programmer in the past. If you can't do, teach, I suppose.

I work with the cream of the cream in programming.

I can guarantee you that there is no female member here despite years of efforts.

What you perceive OP is more based on your own lack of talent, every helloworld skid is like a genius mastermind to you.
---

Im also a chess master. Very low international rank, but im better than nearly all female grandmaster chess players. They use a different ranking system despite having no physical disasvantages given the nature of this sport.

Reflect on that.

what do you mean?

No the one I'm referring to aces upper division proof based math courses and aces upper division computer science courses. I'm very certain she is more intelligent than you.

The other one works at google and is very very intelligent plus cute. She's on the weird side though.

What makes you think inclusive courses are a good indicator of competence? Don't answer, it was a rhetoric question.

Your kin and I are on very different wavelengths for reasons I don't care to enlighten you with.

My partner is very competent and the two of us had to carry a team of 10
She's fat as a house though and I'm dating one of the consultants in the company

It's a very good partnership

One. She was much older and we were in a professional environment. I also already had/have a girlfriend.

Google study has concluded that grades have almost no relation to how good of a employee you are.

So getting good grades =/= being a smart and good worker.

I bet you that girl you are talking of studies for 50 hrs and barely gets an A, while a smarter student studies for 1 and gets the same grade. I had the like of her in my diff eq class this semester. Studied super hard, for the homework TWICE and also did the review questions on top of that, barely got an A in the course. I did the homeworks the night before they were due (using chegg and slader), studied the day of, and got a 94%.

The only other person where I work who's read SICP and is a competent programmer is a tranny, so I basically just work with Her/Him if possible.

The 3 QT girls I work with are all long since married and PhDs from Eastern Europe

... Also forgot to mention I've seen smart girls too... A Mexican girl does C coding where I work and she's pretty damn smart. We've installed Gentoo together twice :^)

>We've installed Gentoo together twice :^)
is that sum innuendo

The fact that OP does not consider such an elementary concept should be telling enough.

>I am OP
>She is different, that is bad
>It means she is weird.
>But she is also cute
>She gets high grades. She is more intelligent than that particular user over there.

Lol. Literally the thought pattern of a underage schoolboy with an average IQ or a little bit above that.

The reason why the Google study concluded that grades have no relation to how good of an employee you are is because they can take someone like you, who got a 94% on a course with minimal effort, and ask you questions about that course and you won't be able to answer a single fucking thing about the topics covered in that course. While the girl, who studied for 50 hours for the same grade, will likely be able to actually talk about what she learned and apply her learning to her job.

You fucking retard.

I've noticed a lot of these types of Woman will husband up with trade types. Welder, Electricians, Plumbers, etc. I think it's mainly because they don't want to go home and talk about work with another techie. There is also a severe lack of Alpha type Men in the tech workplace.

Depends where you work, Silicon Valley is full of Brogrammers who wear their hats backwards, play sports and are Ivy league types. These guys all in it to get rich from options.

However in video game universe it's all betas and ear plug wearing numale queers.

either way NOIIIIICEEEE

No. Not ever. The talented ones that are male I can count on one finger. Pretty much all of them are gold diggers and mediocre,

Yeah she also riced my arch desktop with anime titties and Mac icons but when I turned around to thank her with buying lunch or something she immediately lifted her skirt and told me to destroy her boipucci with my 10" penis instead.

When I was in school there were some very intelligent female computer science majors. They were usually dual majors with math, or left the math major to program.

That being said, doing well in these courses means nothing. In real world software """"engineering"""" almost no math is actually used. Also doing well in courses doesn't mean you'll actually perform well.

Now that I am graduated and industry I've only ever met one female programmer and she was an antisocial bitch so I have no clue if she's any good.

No, we've literally installed Gentoo together... Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to mount my /dev/dick in her /mnt/pussy.

No the difference is between natural learners who get stuff fast and adapt to new problems vs. people who force learning on themselves and can't literally figure out the solution if they haven't seen a problem before...

NOPE.

I consider myself a feminist and I've never met a good female developer in my life.

In college the few women that were in CS openly had betas do their work for them. I remember one specific instance where one orbiter got the balls to say no and was complaining about her needing to do her own homework and projects. Next week she was sitting somewhere else very obviously making out with some other beta before class.

Something about this profession just attracts the worst of society.

>female woman

really user?

I know a female SE from high school who is very well off now. She is also taken. Got married in her early 20s.

Other than that, despite working in dev at multiple tech companies, I have never met another female SE.

i've meet this girls the years 3 years ago and she was smart but weird as fuck, she is so thin because she have fast metabolism, she eat alot(even more than me)
pic related she seems alot to mrs skeeltal but a little older with shitty air and whitout make up

there are also female men, you shitlord

he was too long in trap threads

I've met hard working female software engineers (almost exclusively asian-american), but I've never met a talented one.

And they are hard working because they have to catch up to, and keep up with the men.

This will be 99% of peoples experience 99% of the time, because really? Girls just don't give a damn about coding or computers, and that's not a sexist statement, it's not even offensive, I don't know why people take it the wrong way.
It would be like me getting upset if someone said that guys don't have the imagination for fashion and color schemes, that they've never seen a good male designer or hairdresser or whatever. It's just true and facts can't be offensive. They certainly can exist, but it's an albino unicorn

>Im also a chess master
> Sup Forums - roleplaying

>Have you met any talented women software engineers?
No

I've met a handful of talented women though

math skills is more important than learning X fashion programming language and usually math inclined people make better programmers than not

Promotions aren't tied to intellect or talent. It's about showing business value and how the shornyou do matters. Promotions are more about politics.

ya me and a girl are installing Gentoo together tonight itll be my first time

All the women I've worked with had incredibly underwhelming abilities. However, my girlfriend is super intelligent, knows 10 languages and destroys everyone at board games. I began teaching her programming and she was already above average within a few days. Looking forward to having genius children.

That said, in 99.99% of cases, they are terrible.

I worked with a pretty good one. Not that she was some amazing hacker or anything, it's just that she stayed focused, got her shit done, went home at night, and was nice about it. We went to lunch quite a lot because she was a fun person to talk to.

> If so, why haven't you wifed them yet?

She was already married. Arranged marriage (Indian). Pretty interesting to hear her talk about it, actually.

Also, she's not really my type, but I definitely enjoyed working with her and talking to her.

> has math chomps

Chops, not "chomps".

Jesus, this guy is desperate to prove something.

I know a fair number of trade types. They're not at all "alpha males". They're just guys who get their shit done and can actually interact with other humans. They don't stir up a ton of drama unless they're addict types.

Meanwhile, in software, I meet tons of wannabe "alpha" idiots who are achingly desperate to prove something to nobody who cares, and drama queens like nothing else. It's ridiculous.

>math skills is more important than learning X fashion programming language and usually math inclined people make better programmers than not

Meh. Depends on your definition of "better programmer".

Working in software isn't generally about writing software or creating algorithms. It's about solving business problems.

Outside of research type positions, mathematical knowledge is of shockingly little value. On the other hand, the ability to learn new bullshit frameworks and platforms is a critical skill that everyone else absolutely has to have. Most important, though, is the ability to understand *why you're there*: to create business value.

It must be nice to be of actual use in a way that they couldn't replace you easily. Like instead of busywork like filing or bug testing, you have ideas worth something.

>Like instead of busywork like filing or bug testing

Who said anything about working as a clerk (filing?) or in QA?

Incidentally, *good* QA people are some of the most valuable I've found. But bad or mediocre QA people are just a drag on the entire process.

We had one guy come in who absolutely blew us away in the interview. He'd actually downloaded our product and written some code that called one of our DLLs.

He came in and filed all these insane bugs on features that had been around for years. Nobody else in QA ever actually looked beyond the most basic functionality of our software. The guy was a madman and did fantastic work.

>Google study has concluded that grades have almost no relation to how good of a employee you are.

because Google hires .2% of people that apply. like 1/400+. so if the applicant has bad grades they are almost certainly a standout in literally every single area being evaluated. if you have bad grades and get hired by google, it's because you were dedicating time to your two side businesses or whatever. normal people that get bad grades are just lazy/dumb.

I bet if you look at grades of employees of other large companies that aren't as selective, there is a correlation between grades and doing good work.

not saying you're wrong or anything. just wanted to give some context.

Yes.
>If so, why haven't you wifed them yet?
Because like all desirable people they are taken already.

Very, very few, though they were to their credit high (though not absolute highest) tier engineers.

Likely contributing factors:
> there aren't many women mentally wired the right way to be an engineering sperg
> the male/female IQ standard deviation difference is real, and engineering demands right-tail individuals
> there are easier ways to gain social prestige and/or get access to more societally valued males than by working in STEM
> women's peak fertility/sexual valuation is in their 20s, when STEMmies are expected to slave their asses off in obscurity

The few particularly physically attractive ones are generally already off the market before they even graduate.

Yes.

>If so, why haven't you wifed them yet?
She got a bf before I realized I had feelings for her. She also moved to California for grad school.

>female engineer thread
>no pictures

The fuck are you guys even talking about? What else could possibly be interesting about this topic?

Girls are the fairer sex and more level headed when it comes to things like interacting with machines that don't do what you tell them. They're like men, they have nothing other than exact words. When you try and hint "I'm cold", they computer or man doesn't know what to do with that. You have to tell it "get me a blanket".

They're used to that bull throughout their life and are tolerant.

You should try and get with her. Her husband is probably a creepy looking beta.

Nah, bro, I go for East Asian girls, not South Asian.

>implying i talk to girls

At my school there were maybe 3 girls in the entire comp sci department. Two of them left. I came inside the third one.

Then I went to the electrical and computer engineering department, where it was a pretty even split between the males and the females. I came inside all the girls there.

Then I went to the math department. That place was almost all girls and four guys. I made a deal with the guys, I told them they could have my sloppy seconds after I'd gotten all the girls there pregnant. They helped me learn some choice numbers, and I went around talking about math with the math girls and getting their numbers. I got all of them pregnant.

Then I went to the art department and as soon as I walked in I got bondaged and they drew me naked before pegging me.

You don't need to be female to be a woman

>things that never happened: the post
traps are still men, gayboi

>software engineers
programmers

Yes, you do.

Offtopic but is this show worth watching?

Do you live in one of Juan Gotoh's doujinshi?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=hFHaszxVCKc

hot

Yes

What the fuck is this? Maybe I don't understand because I haven't seen the rest of the episode but how does a recruiter saying he's not from IBM instantly lead to them ripping each others pants off in a storage cupboard?