U
R
A
G
E

apple has a strong "no pain no gain" policy

it means that you might not like what they do at first

but later it will pay off

Why are Apple's emojis so god damn ugly? Is it because they made them before iOS 7 when skeuomorphism was in full force, and now normies would flip their shit if Apple changed them?

Yeah you're right, the crying emoji is GOAT on android, it almost makes me feel sorry for it, but on iOS it looks like fake tears.

>it is 2025
>USB-C has finally completely replaced USB-A
>"a-a-a-appel wuz rite!!! look!!! usbc won!!!"
>"omg omg i can finally stop carrying all des dongles fml!!11"
>"wtf my macbook won't boot anymore wtf!!!!!!111"

>Wrong order of emojis
>I couldn't take it
Over 9000 hours in GIMP

>Use this for the correct order of the emotes on forums for the lulz
>Profit ???

I had no idea that this model had already released. My girlfriend bought one I think, a few days ago, just for "the emoji bar."

>"BUZZFEED EXCLUSIVE: APPLE SUBTLY MESSAGING THEIR USERS TO KILL THEMSELVES"

And with the green water pistol just for authenticity

kek

This. VR will be next.

Well I bet his salary distorts his perspective on common people's lives.

Why don't you just buy another new PC, user, every 2 years? Especially an overpriced shitty one we call mac?

Are you poor, user?

Not to mention the escape key.

>he thinks applel wants mactoddlers to have an escape

>Schill-er

Checks out.

>emoji bar

LA MADRE QUE LOS PARIÓ

>headphone jack from iPhone 7 dropped to make space for an OLED strip on the MacBook

I'm so glad I get to browse this intelligent tech discussion board. I am enlightened every day by intelligent discussions taking place here.

>t. iMactoddler

Go play with your rainbow LEDs, poorfag teenager.

It's not about that, it's the double standard you retard

>t. poorfag

>iPhone: casual music listening on the go, not used for content creation

>MacBook: Used for content creation and events, needs to work with professional grade DACs and headphones

Are you fucking retarded or just underage? There is no double standard.

>>iPhone: casual music listening on the go, not used for content creation

>>MacBook casual facebook updating on the go, not used for content creation

Fixed.

Spotted the underage mactoddler.

>minimize the size of the iphone at all costs, including removing the universally used headphone jack
>remove backspace for no reason on the macbook
>we have space leftover on the macbook?
>just add a useless touchbar to it rofl

Ye, you're pretty retarded alright. They go off their way to remove "unnecessary" shit from their stuff to make it smaller, but then add absolutely retarded shit to it that no one ever asked for and make it a center piece. Definitely no double standard.

Also, do explain how a touchbar used to fast type emojiis or check the weather helps you with content creation.

I love the touchbar

Dumb gimmick designed to attract gullible idiots
Meanwhile even shitty windows netbooks have a full touch screen

Rich don't use lagdroid or winblows. Who are you trying to kid here?

Adding the Touchbar was effortless. A dynamic function bar will always be better than static F keys, you can still of course bring them up but you wouldn't know that. Try not being poor one day.

>muh content creation

Real content creators use touch screens and pens, not emojibars.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzMLA8YIgG0

Its an MS Paint comic made by someone under 16. Don't take it too seriously. The upper class pane is a fucking render sports car that some teenager jerked over for god's sake.

EMOJIBAR
M
O
J
I
B
A
R

Bait

>point about music creation on Mac because headphone shit
>talk about the Surface Studio for people to draw

Are you deliberately trying to look dumb?

>i'm so poor i brag about my fruity toy that cost $29/mo on a payment plan
Why does people calling you out for being obviously poor make you so mad?

It's still fucking useless 99% of the time, just like the F keys are. Being poor has nothing to do with shit design either.

Apple's saving grace is retards like you. Ever since Jobs died, that shit has been going downhill faster than ever. But thanks to idiots like yourself that keep buying and justifying their purchases in the most retarded of ways, they'll stay afloat for at least one more decade or so. Until even you pick up on the fact that it's fucking retarded and drop it once and for all.

Thank god I got the one without touchbar

I don't have anything from Apple
I use W10 and am poorfag
Rich don't bother with cheap trash dumbass

It also appears to be parked in st marks square Venice. a city surrounded by water with no roads.

Apple has truly turned into the company that people who never owned an apple product in their lives always thought it was.

I remember operating systems that were decades ahead of their competition and amazing hardware at competetive, though high prices.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

>the state of apple

khek

is it true that this destroys the battery life?

when will Sup Forums support apple emojis?

I message my wife's son all the time, but could never figure out how he gets those icons. This is a great addition by apple.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sauce please

May I kill him? :3

>mfw this is real

praise non-unicode-aware compilers

can you #define in swift?

The touch bar is Jobs approved.
They started work on it when he was still around.

>salty macfag disposition
Is this the part where you roll on the floor crying for your safe space?

>s it because they made them before iOS 7 when skeuomorphism was in full force, and now normies would flip their shit if Apple changed them?
Pretty much, now that they've basically cornered the "soccer mom" computer market.

>multimillionaire thinks he knows the struggles of poor people
He needs to get fucked already.

>appol r so dumb guise, they remove headphone socket on iphoen and use the space for shitty touchbar on Makbok, r.i.b. steev jobbs he was great man and din't afraid of anything exept cancer

So, since this seems to be the Apple thread I figured I'd ask:

1) My phone (iP 6) is still running iOS 9. Should I update to iOS 10? Is it a reasonable enough step up? I don't really feel the need to but the constant "update available" notifications are getting annoying and all the apps I use are moving over to iOS 10.

2) Same question but for my MacBook Pro which is running El Capitan. Is it worth updating to Sierra?

u should commit suicide XD

Where's thinking

I'd use it.

I honestly would like to punch him in the face

>content creation
>useless emoji bar
why am I still browsing this troll board daily

>apple has truly turned into what they always were
ok

Apple have a solution for that

>there's a dongle for that :^)

Swift is a really nice language.
Yes.

>t. mactoddler

I use it at work.
It's more fun to use than Java.

>replying to botjeet

Where is this from?

An Apple store.

But moOOooom, I want a Thinkpad, so I can install Arch!
Son, if you have a Macbook, the girls at school will actually talk to you.

>t. delusional mactoddler

>the state of Google
Shouldn't have updated that shit

yes you can re-write someone's mis-characterisation of an argument like a retard.

Congratulations on that, you really are the pinacle of this intelligent tech discussion board you apparently want.

>t. mactoddler

youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI

I think vr is cool though

Who is there to discuss things with? The persistent pajeet who posts the same 10 images over and over and the same >mactoddler shit for weeks on end? The teenage Razer sponsored shitposters? The people who are just totally clueless and don't know anything about products they complain about?

>mactoddlers will defend this

>im better than normal people because I dont use emoji

-virgins

>t. mactoddler

AKA: how long can my SE and 2011 macbook run before I have to go Android and PC?

i bought it without touchbar
did i make the patrician choice?

>donglebook

>literally doing the fucking Cross of St. Peter/Latin Cross across chest

Jesus Christ. Literally.

>A dynamic function bar will always be better than static F keys
Except the static F keys will always be there doing what I want them to do while sometimes the function bar will be displaying shit I don't care about.

For example, in Word the function bar is mostly a font toolbar, displaying shit like bold, italics and underline keys as if we don't have faster ways to toggling bold, italics and underline already.
This means that some of the functions that would traditionally have been assigned to function keys are no longer available, as space on the function bar has been used FOR KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS THAT ALREADY EXIST.

The dynamic function bar is a mistake. They're making uses for it instead of making it to fulfill a purpose.

It's OLED isn't it? It shouldn't.

>inb4 emoji burn in

You miss the real problem.

If he reacts that strongly to a fucking Apple Store then he clearly has an idol.

I bet he doesn't act anywhere near the same when entering church, which is the very house of God.

i get 11-14 hours on it

>the state of apple

apple was selling a 4 year old computer when he said that

(macbook pro with superdrive)

ayylmao

fucking this