Neat Cases Thread

And you guys said I wasn't going to get it. It was close, after mine there were only 46 left out of the limited edition 500. Anyway, neat cases thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mi68.artstage.net/
akiba-pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/news/700863.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's so vaporwave

kek

This is a replica of the SHARP X68000 that can fit a mini-ITX motherboard.

does it have a brand/name?

Wish that Lian-Li would stop being such jews and release cases with modern features at reasonable prices. I want a case that is all metal with a clean, minimalist aesthetic. Everything else looks like riced out plastic garbage.

>Sup Forums

It's made by the guy who runs mi68.artstage.net/ - and was featured on akiba-pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/news/700863.html last year.

That's actually real fucking neat, is there an aquarium case out there? That shit would work so well, an automatic heater already installed and you get to save space if you already have an aquarium.

This

I want PC-A05 successor that looks like it's from 2016 not fucking 2008 like they did with the "updated" FN model and still left 2x 5.25" bays which makes it ugly as fuck.

Also why aren't more companies making compact full ATX cases like Lian Li with reverse ATX layout. I fucking hate ATX cases even though I use ATX mbo. So much wasted space everywhere

?

Same. Basically just want a professional looking, clean black box that is all metal. No LED's. No oversized vents. No childish-looking bullshit.

i was going to buy one of these, but then saw it has barely any fucking space inside it.

Yeah, it's hilariously large for being a mini ITX case

Going to get a PC-A41 for my new desktop, unless there's no great mATX solutions for Ryzen. Then I'll stay with my xboxhueg A71F.

Going to bring back my watercooler to life in either case.

I kind of like the PC-TU100 for similar reasons. I have old school lan parties and we're old enough to know rice is usually garbage. I'm going mini ITX just so I can fit my PC on a motorcycle and the handle is a world of practicality.

sg13?

That's an FT03-mini

does it float? xD

gee almost like it's a gimmick or something

Ooh look at the big thinker over here

Vents in the bottom