Swiftkey or Google Keyboard? Which Is better for multilingual usage and also which is less botnet?

Swiftkey or Google Keyboard? Which Is better for multilingual usage and also which is less botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.swiftkey.com/microsoft-acquires-swiftkey/
blog.swiftkey.com/swiftkey-debuts-worlds-first-smartphone-keyboard-powered-by-neural-networks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I ditched Swiftkey in favor of the new Gboard just today. They're pretty much on par now, but Gboard looks nicer imho.

>not using Kika

Yeah OP here I've done the same send currently testing

Don't know that one but looks like normie shit desu

Who Fleksy masterrace here?

SwiftKey.

All SwiftKey themes are now free. That may be a good reason to go back to it.
>Swiftkey or Google Keyboard? Which Is better for multilingual usage and also which is less botnet?
Deny internet access for SwiftKey or Google keyboard using Privacy Guard or a firewall app - that's the most you can do to prevent them from transmitting any data to Microsoft or Google.

>Microsoft
What does Microsoft have to do with either keyboards?

Don't you know that Microsoft acquired SwiftKey recently?
blog.swiftkey.com/microsoft-acquires-swiftkey/

But which keyboard has better predictions/suggestions?

SwiftKey, cause multilingual suggestions that make sense for me. And bought it before it was free, so long term user.

What the fuck they changed Google keyboard with today's update

They finally let you always show the number row!

Didn't know that. Good thing I'm using v4.4.2.

SwiftKey without a doubt.
blog.swiftkey.com/swiftkey-debuts-worlds-first-smartphone-keyboard-powered-by-neural-networks/

I cant log into boogle to get the free themes the fuck

Why does SwiftKey fuck it up so bad

They added an AI gaydar. I have bad news for you...

Swiftkey has free themes now and you can change that hideous Pink Gboard theme in the settings user

I have been a Swiftkey user for a long time basically for multi linguage support but I'll give the new Gboard a try also. For people who've used both which is better and why?

Swype

SwiftKey
Isn't a botnet like Big G is