How does Sup Forums make it's money?

How does Sup Forums make it's money?

I constantly see rigs posted here that are worth many thousands of dollars, yet in a lot of thread people often talk about how much of a neet they are, and revel in their introvert lifestyles. Is it all just autism bux and the bank of mum and dad?

pic unrelated

>Is it all just autism bux and the bank of mum and dad?
Yes.

I make my big bux as a software dev.

Do you work for yourself?

I'm a construction worker irl. Only reason I keep visiting this sekrit autism club is because you losers helped me assemble a gaymen pc for under $300.

Computers aren't that expensive compared to things normies spend money on, like holidays, cars, and loved ones.

:3

post erect cock

I'm a Nigerian prince. I have all the white man's money.

I'm the white man
Dude, c'mon, give it back
Please?

How about I give you an allowance. We'll start with $100 a week and if you're a good user, I'll up it to $120.

Software Engineer making shitty software fit the gubbermint. Pays well, I can look at 4chins all day, and I get free parking.

I'm a profesional coder and eran money. I could buy a $1000 computer if I wanted, but I never buy a computer in my life. Dont' be jealous.

My current rig:
-`
.o+` user@Sup Forums.org
`ooo/ OS: Arch Linux
`+oooo: Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.8.13-1-ARCH
`+oooooo: Uptime: 2d 44m
-+oooooo+: Packages: 1014
`/:-:++oooo+: Shell: bash 4.4.5
`/++++/+++++++: Resolution: 1920x1080
`/++++++++++++++: WM: i3
`/+++ooooooooooooo/` CPU: Intel Core i7-4600U CPU @ 3.3GHz
./ooosssso++osssssso+` RAM: 2280MiB / 15477MiB
.oossssso-````/ossssss+`
-osssssso. :ssssssso.
:osssssss/ osssso+++.
/ossssssss/ +ssssooo/-
`/ossssso+/:- -:/+osssso+-
`+sso+:-` `.-/+oso:
`++:. `-/+/
.` `/

Research grants and bitcoin donations.

>arch
Confirmed for not doing anything productive.

I'm a professional OCaml developer. OCaml is best to use with a Posix OS.

>OCaml

I don't get it. What did you mean?

>I don't get it. What did you mean?

Software dev. I make good money but I still live with my parents because free rent and frre food.

HFT systems architect.
I make ~$300k/yr by smoothing treasury bond yield curve distortions in the market hopefully quicker than somebody else trying to do the same thing.

You're pretty lucky mang. My mom kicked me out of the house at 16, lived with my dad and his drunk friends he rents a house with for a few years, became homeless, and now work as a factory worker barely able to pay rent in a small room who I share with some pothead.

I WANNA GO HOME.

I'm the senior laboratory technician for a major global food manufacturer

Liberal arts bachelor student.... I don't have any money. But I can think and use my hands for shit....

Help....

Can I have some money please?

I would actually recommend hoarding what you have and making some contingency plans.

Sup Forums is mostly right about the world being run by globalist kikes, and they are getting prepped to crash the economy with no survivors rather than see nationalist/mercantilists like Trump succeed.

Fed rate hikes will start blindsiding everyone after the last decade of virtually free money.

I work in an auto plant and fix computers on the side. I do okay given that I dropped out of high school.

I get 250 quid a week in autism bux, I have no money to save. I my laptop's screen is falling apart, it's cpu has a score in the 700 range on passmark, part of the screen has water damage, the other half has vertical lines dead, about 5 of my keys don't work properly, the power socket is dying, and the mouse randomly stops working. If I had any money to save it would go into getting a computer that isn't shit.

>Sup Forums is mostly right about the world being run by globalist kikes, and they are getting prepped to crash the economy with no survivors rather than see nationalist/mercantilists like Trump succeed.
Sup Forums is always right.

How did you get your NEET life?

A long history of serious mental illness. Since I was 7 I have had terrible OCD, i'm 23 now.

>quid
you're already fucked.
mama Merkel's gonna make you bongs accept infinite refugees if you want access to the continental market, and your cuck leaders will roll over in a heartbeat.

>mama Merkel's gonna make you bongs accept infinite refugees if you want access to the continental market, and your cuck leaders will roll over in a heartbeat.
No, there is no way, the Conservatives have barely a majority and they are not willing to let it go. The only reason they just scraped by in last general election was because they were the only viable option for getting a referendum.

A few rigs are worth thousand"S" of dollars.

But most are only worth "a" thousand dollars or less.

Computers and gaymen are actually a *really* cheap hobby all things considered, and so is shitposting on Sup Forums. The earlier part even involves serious intellectual challenge and the chance to do (a usually small) thing for a whole lot of people.

You had better hope that they are sincere in their professed positions and that not too many of them have been compromised.

I work as an engineer in a datacenter
Currently studying for cdcp, planning to go the vmware route and go for vcp6.
That is, after also getting mcsa and ccna r&s along the way

No I worked in enterprise, now in an offshoot startup

the day job i make a solid £350 a week gross as a team leader in a factory,out of hours people pay me for doin remedial shit like tweakin firesticks,cracking login passes to laptops or whatevs,setting people up on darknet markets with bitcoin,trade a little bitcoin too..aswell as this i fix up old laptops,desktops what evs anyone wants for a price..

Should I have as little euros as possible? Specially in the bank?
Opinion on bitcoin?

>POSIX
Linux isn't POSIX compliant.