Weekly audiophile cringe thread

>tfw I'm an audiophile with golden ear but the other normies can't understand me

Other urls found in this thread:

machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't they use magnetic levitation so that their shit don't touch the floor?

Magnetic interference

For my qc25 which replacement wire should I buy since i lost mine? Can someone recommend me a link please I don't want to buy cheap quality as I have bought those before and only last about a year.

Srs question i couldnt find the audiophile thread

Audiophile: n. A person who claims to hear things others can't just so they'll think he's different.
Nobody understands why the Audiophile does this because the Audiophile lacks credibility.

wrong

Audiophile are clueless people

audiophiles piss me off, I can build a fantastic sounding system for a fraction of the cost and not look like a pole smoking loser

Floor is Lava meme

Anyone have that Alan Parsons quote about them using your music to listen to their equipment?

Idiotphiles are stupid

Someone please post the old guy with the audiophile setup listening to the youtube converted song, I've been wanting to save it for ages but no one's posted it.

Audiophile or not, that cable looks fucking cool

Good goy, buy my merchandise

>cable stands
WEW

The audiophile world is full of confirmation bias and psycho acoustics. However, that doesn't mean that good gear isn't worth it over crap gear. There is just as much BS at the top end as there is at the bottom, it's just different BS.

machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm

Have a farraday cage record player

>tfw you can't go to the movie theater because their audio is not enjoyable

setup of a non-meme audiophile

>tfw you have a greater chance of loosing your virginity than hearing these speakers

I actually love audiophiles and overspending normies. I buy their expensive electronics for next to nothing when they upgrade to whatever the new fad is.

this

Say what you want, but I want one of those network audio players. I want to make something similar using an orange pi, but I'm not sure how I would make the wheel control work. I mean, there are
This amp reminds me of all the bootleg yu gi oh cards that from the local flea market when I was a kid.

also I love design

>McIntosh
>not a meme

what do audiophiles actually listen to?

>Say what you want, but I want one of those network audio players

It's all about the cable stands

Jazz, Classical music and Drake - Hotline Bling

they play flacs? there is just so much you can listen tho

ps jazz is trash

>they play flacs
Yeah but only the 24/192 placebo meme but the real ones play vinyls and tapes

>jazz is trash
Weebs pls

K-pop, anime theme songs, and Vocaloid tracks.

>audiophile
>listening LP shitty quality using vacuum tubes

That one is actually kind of comfy desu famalam.