Guts Thread

Just finished this....too bad the fucking PSU failed so I can't use it yet. Oh well, post your Sup Forumsuts

bumpu

I'm going to get 2 more sticks of ram to get to 16gb, based on my setup should I stick with black, or get white ones for alternating black/white?

I would do the alternating colors. Also nice case is it a p400?

What psu did you buy?

hello.

yo

All these cool, new, affordable tempered glass cases make me wanna switch out.

Yup, p400s which has an included fan controller and the extra sound deadening on the inside panels. Not sure if it makes any difference, but I got it when it was on sale for the price of the normal p400

I've been thinking about switching to a Corsair 570X myself

12-core Xeon and a GTX 690

I got around to taking a better picture

i7 6700k with R9 380
32GB of ram
1x 120GB SSD
1X 3TB HDD

To be honest I don't know the cpu because i haven't used it its a totally different athlon x2 at any rate need to find a GPU that can be powered via PCI-E slot only or a single six pin around the same age.

you guys jelly?

Is your 2nd graphics card a ghost?

also I my ssd isn't mounted

I have that mother board and was going to put it in after I was done browsing haha.

specs?
also what OS?

GTX 650
AMD FX-6350
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
240GB SSD
Win10, Gentoo, Arch and Kubuntu with tons of VMs

Just have ur own made, is ur window just held in by screws like the atx version?

Very nice.
thanks user.

also I have to underclock my CPU by 10% otherwise it overheats

A ghost that is likely being violently thrown into the back of a USPS truck right now.

16gb ddr4
1060 6gb @ 2ghz
500gb ssd, 64gb ssd, 500gb hdd

144fps@1080 in overwatch and wow, close in doom, at least 60 in other AAA. Good upgrade from my 2500k/6970

gutsu speccu desu

0/10 kill yourselves.

someone is jealous

That Super Deluxe font makes it looks like a Pizza box

cringey as fuck