What is a good firefox alternative?

>Insert web browser here

It's shit.

SUCK MY SMEG
SMEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMEEEEEEEEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yandex.

>not this

I dunno if you're looking for another Firefox fork or if you're looking for a Chromium thing or whatever.

I'm using Waterfox right now and I rather like it. It strips away features like pocket and some telemetry shit that I don't need.

For Chromium forks I've only really tried Iridium and Vivaldi. I liked how many options Vivaldi had but if you do try it go for the developer build. 1.4 wasn't too great.

What you're looking for is Nightly.

Perhaps build your own if you are offended someone asks for a voluntary donation for something that takes a lot of work.

Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem.

I'm using Windfox. It's really fast.

Lynx, lightest fastest browser out there.

Like the wind, would you say?

yandex

Get the Nightly build

Just change your home page.

>lgbtq gay flag?!
MAN FUCK THIS SHIT!

GNU Icecat

Get Brave. Literally just released a month ago. Still a bit buggy but it's a great alternative for now at least. Especially the mobile version.

Wow. How could they.

They should appreciate the fact that I choose to use their product enough already, and now they are begging for handouts?? This is ridiculous.

This is the last straw, I can no longer support Firefox. I am switching to Google Chrome.

I really like Opera
its got good functionality and speed

idk what the issue with it is.

Try some forks maybe you'll find something you like.

I'd rather use botnets or donate to firefag

botnet

Chinese botnet at least

>using memes from 20 years ago
literally why

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

tell me once and for all ni/g/gers, is chromium a botnet or is it not? the wiki says it is

binblobs = botnets. learn2..

I would rather them ask for donations than not, and sell my information instead.

Maybe you should stop using the internet if so please donate for a "free and open source browser" offends,seeing how the internet if filled with more offensive things

>using the rusian botnet

I find both Chrome and Chromium to be a little too careless about privacy, and their add-ons (or whatever they call them) to be shit in comparison to Mozilla. Furthermore, WebRTC pretty much means all anonymity is going to be shed by using those services, as there is nothing you can do to stop the tracking.

But if you're considering either of them, be my guest. I have it, and use it when I don't want NoScript and my other add-ons to constantly cock block me, like on a job application site or something.

Even if it wasn't a botnet it just can't really compare with Firefox imo

Palemoon vs waterfox.

Which one? and why?

Help me senpai

Anything Chromium based.

you prefer a botnet over seeing one (1) optional sjw message?

>open source
>botnet

Can lynx even do Captchas?

It's not even sjw whatsoever
It's asking for fucking donations

Dumbasses here sperging out about it should build their own browser instead

My browser never pesters me for donations :^)

it's not fully audited and it already had some voice recognition bullshit in it

esr
sm
those are your two options

So remove it yourself. That's why it's open source, you dumb shit.

Oh, what's that now, you don't know how to do that? You only pretend to care about "free" software cause some fat commie piece of scum told you to? That's interesting.

Binary blobs, not fully audited, also Chromium is pretty shitty in general.

SeaMonkey. Good ol' Mozilla Suite with no bullshit.

>also Chromium is pretty shitty in general.

In terms of performance and general security, it's still better than Firefox + forks.

Pale Moon is pretty much the only good browser that's left.

It's still Firefox, so not really.

It once was a fork of an old 20-something version of Firefox.
However, a lot has happened since then.
Also, I don't really dislike Firefox itself, just the company behind it which has nothing to do with Pale Moon.

>not having about:blank as your homepage
Why do people do this to themselves?

So what's wrong with an open internet?

>force for good
You're right, OP, the internet should be a place for ISIS recruitment and the dissemination of fascist propaganda.

Cyberfox

Does there version of HTTPS everywhere still break a lot of websites? I kept getting loads of issues while using it for some reason.

>there
their

>our own agenda is the good one, and if you don't agree you're literally a fascist terrorist

Why does one even need an extension for such basic feature? Every browser should have a "Force enable HTTPS when available" option.

That didn't answer the question?

seamonkey

Apparently it's unmaintained, which might be my issue.

What's it like being an easily triggered faggot who needs their own safe space?

does anyone still use palemoon? ive been looking for another alternative because it keeps fucking up on me

no, not really

The problem is Firefox failed us.
They were supposed to be the ones who made open webstandards and implemented them in their browser.
But they started to focus on the wrong things, got dragged into politics that had nothing to do with free software.
It baffles me that these are the people who cry when they hear about Donald trump and they call him the next Hitler, but they do nothing to fight the real evil that is set on killing all of us, google.
Nobody wants your pocket extensions, constant changing UI and stuff like that when you have to go to another browser to watch videos.
And why is JavaScript still not stable? I mean, why have we not fixed jabascript yet? Why must people write every function call once per browser available instead of using the same function names?

whats the next go to browser then?

I wanted to switch but it crashed for me several times in a few hours and it doesn't support Vimium, or an extension with Vi keys.

So you admit you can't fucking read?

Cuz your a faggot who uses botnet

I switched to Google Chrome for Mozarella FireCux 6 weeks ago

haven't looked back since. Chrome actually uses 5GB RAM with 100 tabs open, whereas FireFox always got stuck at 2,3GB even though I fell for the 16GiB meme

why are there no good browsers anymore?

I know, it's a real problem. I came to this thread hoping to find an answer. Doesn't seem to be one. Do I have to make one?

>microsoft edge
it comes with anime and cortana

>strips away features like pocket and some telemetry
search privacyIOtools
you can easily get rid of pocket in nightly and stable FF

>every browser is shit now that we have to stuck with the least shitty one
what went wrong with this generation

it was top tier browser til they introduced Yandex (((Protector)))

Firecuck and its forks are literally SJW tier.
I sure hope you fags know that.

I had never even heard about that until today. Looks like it's more for keeping track of weather reports and stuff along side daily browsing. Odd.

Now, does this delete those particular things or just disable them? I'd rather not have that stuff at all.
Also, isn't Nightly fairly unstable?

Nik's Chromium

do it faggot
it's blazing fast

These. It's really too easy, OP.

>no dwb
>no surf 2

When will qutebrowser be safe again?

This, I'd suck that guys cock for the work he has done, Rob can watch.

Social Justice Warriors are cancer. They are the modern day Nazi.

Thankfully I graduated just in time. You know, before it was overrun. Too bad I'm in the technology field so I have a long road ahead of me.

Did you know that it's mandated to take a program on sexual assault and violence now? Well, fuck me in the ass I would have never known what to do otherwise! Thank you. What would I have done without this knowledge? I mean, shit, I would have raped everyone, honestly. Let's be real Sup Forumsuys.

Can't wait for the next mandated program on how to breathe air.

chrome

Vivaldi

De-googled chromium is the only answer

Nightly

Ok fags.
When was the last time palemoon or waterfox was updated?

Safari is alright

SJWfox has gone to shit. It bloats too much ram. At least in chromium my ram is restored the moment I close the tabs. Firefox just hogs it even with e10. Hasn't changed one bit all these years.

see

Yes because THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY WHATSOEVER to tell if the people who use the internet to coordinate mass murders and suicide bombings are good guys or bad guys.

bump
I want to switch out of firefox but all these suggestions are memes

i think i had an update for palemoon a few days ago

dont use it though its pretty crap

hows chromium? im thinking of switching to that

>windows only
no

You can close it and/or use something else as your homepage.

What is with Sup Forums's hard on for CONSTANTLY finding new browsers for the stupidest of reasons?

Hurr they're asking for donations!!! How dare they?

Are they putting their entire browser behind a paywall? If yes, move on. No? Shut the fuck up and keep using it. Jesus Sup Forums is so stupid at times.

>all that text on the bottom
Kill me.

>What is with Sup Forums's hard on for CONSTANTLY finding new browsers for the stupidest of reasons?
it's called advertising.

>forcing pocket down your throat

>Feature I personally don't agree with is implemented.
>One that I don't have to use or interact with in any way other than to remove it from the top bar
>In a free browser.

FF is open sores. Don't like it? Don't use it or make your own fork.

There has to be a certain percentage of the revenue for a company to be legally called "non-proffit". Stop acting like a moron.