> Dropbox doesn't receive actual tab content and fetches the login page instead
> fuck it I'll save to iBooks and use its email option
> iBooks gets the right file, but email option is nowhere to be found
> go on Jewgle
> realize email option is limited to the shitty bundled client and not Gmail
> set up inbox again on stock email client
> tries downloads 9001 messages, freezes and crashes
> shit, let me open it again
> suddenly get assaulted by notifications because it decided to sync calendar as well
> now I have duplicate notifications of every appointment
> finally compose email and finally send it out
> coworkers says he still didn't get it
> file was too big
> Mail client doesn't show the attachment size
> Mail client auto-spammed the rejection email
> MFW

You don't.

You spend more money on some shitty cloud service with vendor lock-in so you can perform file operations over mobile intenet connection to rape your battery, data plan, and send a back up copy to Obama.

Its fucked coming from WP but when i save pdfs into iBooks and .docs into Word then it Gera easier to send them as an attachment using the ios/stock e-mail client.

Gera--->becomes
I am still getting used to the awful T9.

>want to download and email a PDF on company issue iPhone to coworker
just send the link

>mfw I just recently got an iPhone an never had to do this
>mfw I just tried to download a pdf from my gmail and there's no option to download or do something similar to the file
>mfw I literally have no idea how to handle this situation

I never needed to save and send a pdf til this moment but now I questioning my life choices. Normally I'd just share a doc in Google Drive with a coworker and would call it a day.

>h3h3
fuck off reddit

>download PDF to iBooks
>connect to a computer
>transfer PDF to computer through iTunes
>e-mail

is how i'd do it
sure it's convoluted but it's better than what op went through (and not necessarily less convoluted than op)

You can e-mail a PDF from iBooks tho

not without setting up the stock mail client, as in op's situation

Just tried, it won't let me e-mail it since I've uninstalled Apple's Mail and am using Outlook and Gmail clients instead.

What a piece of shit OS. I miss my old laggy LG G2.

This is mind boggling to me.

True

(btw he can remove the calendar duplications by setting up the sources)

Every year, EVERY SINGLE YEAR they add basic functionality Android had forever to iOS and call them FEATURES.

So there is another way. Long press (but not too long that you highlight text) the PDF in the page and wait for the options menu to come down from the top. Go to more and you have import options. Now they might look identical to the options in the regular share menu but they are implemented in a non retarded way that actually copies the file over.

I have absolutely no idea how or why Apple turned file sharing into Professor Layton bullshit but it works for me.

>being anything other than a teenage girl and using iOS

Kill yourself

This only works in Safari, right?
Because it doesn't seem to work with the PDF I've already imported to iBooks.

My head hurts.

I wish I could, but it was behind login and VPN that only IT and engineering have and we were both out of the office.

holy fucking shit
Out of the half dozen apple support sites on Google none of them mentioned this.

>Safari can't Download pdf hurr durr
Press Command s brainlet

you need to perform some iCloud fuckery with it to make it work since for some reason they don't show up on iTunes sync

>t. iToddler

You should've asked for a lagdroid OP, ios is for consumption not productivity.

Android might be slightly slower for everyday chill like Facebook or whatever. but at least it's got you covered when you need to get actual shit done.

I tried using 3d touch and the option didn't come up.

>press command s on a fucking iphone
fucking blind retards everyone

>friend works as service tech
>drives around all day filling in digital forms from his phone
>new IT guy joins company
>literal dindu nignog
>knows fucking nothing and someone convinced management to renew phone contract with all iphones
>all service techs get their galaxys replaced with iphones
>none of the techs can fill out their forms in the field anymore because iphones are such a fucking joke they can't handle drop down lists properly
>android does a proper drop down list you can quickly scroll
>itoy does some pants on head retarded barrel roller thing you have to flick for hours to get to the bottom of a list
>b-b-b-but the barrel rolling animation is so fancy!!! i-i-i-it jus werx!!111

Appletards should be rounded up and gassed.

>iTunes

It's like fucking hell. Are telling me you can download a document in current year? Wtf people even do on they devices

Why Outlook/Gmail instead of Protonmail/Tutanota?

"lagdroids" are usually considered insecure by companies, thus you are stuck with either blackberry or iphones.

Blackberry is the better of the two for production, but so many companies have hopped on the ios hype train that they have decided to stick with it, for some reason.

Because 1 "personal" gmail account (for shit like registrations, subscriptions and receipts), 1 corporate gmail account, and 1 outlook account for interviews, interaction with the state revenue service, and other formal stuff.

I have a Protonmail account but I have no use for it. Never heard of the other one before.

>be me
>work in it, underpaid
>have an old android phone because poorfag
>supervisor has every year the latest iphone
>every day get bullied by him for having an android
>lol android is shit, how can you use this shit, iphone is better faster
>be out of office
>supervisor calls, he can't save a forward a pdf from iphone
>my android can do it easily, I do it
>he can't attach two files from iphone on the same email
>my android can do it
>can't save a file and open it from another app
>my android can do it and has a filesystem
>updated an app which is worse than the old version
>my android can downgrade and backup an app before upgrading, also sideload
>this happened multiple times
>the next day in the office I get bullied again by him because he says android is shit and iphone is superior

fuck iphone users

I have tutanota, and 5 aliases, so I can use one as a spam mule, 1 for business ([email protected], for example), and another 3 to do whatever I want with. There are also solid inbox rules, so you can direct mail from certain senders into different folders.

The basic service is free, the premium shit like 5 aliases costs 1 euro/month (bitcoin and paypal accepted, I believe; I use paypal), and it's encrypted like protonmail.

Give it a try sometime. Not like you can't go back to your old service anytime.

this shit is like those stories from tumblrinas that talk about people clapping at the end.

Alright, thanks, I'll check it out.

No problem. Hope you like it.

Issues like this really makes me think.

It's one thing that this doesn't work on a phone, but their iPad Pro's are shipping with the same OS. It's supposed to replace the laptop but fails miserably at doing any productive work.