/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user needs help deciding on these two new earbuds that haven't really been tried before by /csg/ anons • user has the buyer protection expire on him because of a seller unwilling to extend the protection • user got some nice looking chopsticks • Mi Pad 3 leaks, sadly no Android version is planned (yet) • user wonders if he should reject this seller's offer • New MIUI update takes it to Android 6.0.1 • user is impressed with his new chink keycaps especially for the price • Gearbest's RMA ticket confuses him • Another user with all black keycaps • user receives the new KZ HDSE no review yet as he's currently charging them short review of them by another user "kind of like ZN1s, but wireless. They're good."

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/RAJFOO-K19-3-Buttons-2000DPI-Mouse-Mice-Keyboard-Combo-USB-Wired-Powered-Full-N-Key-for/32674665411.html?
thehackernews.com/2016/09/xiaomi-android-backdoor.html?m=1
xataka.com/analisis/zuk-z2-analisis-un-buen-hardware-a-precio-de-derribo-no-es-suficiente
aliexpress.com/item/penis-trimmer/32692077147.html
clyp.it/mcy4ltts
banggood.com/MantisTek-104-Keys-3-Colors-Led-Breathing-Backlit-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1048682.html?rmmds=search\
banggood.com/James-Donkey-102-2000DPI-6-Buttons-USB-Wireless-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-wtih-LED-Backlight-p-1112731.html?rmmds=search
gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_425927.html?wid=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for i wish i had friends

You can be my friend

Sure

>when the anti-regular OP posse are so dumb they get banned, admit to ban evasion, then doxx their exact location in the screenshot complaining about the ban

/csg/ is dealing with a dangerous group, no doubt.

How's about reining in the autism a touch lads.

Are you ok dude

zambz is pro-regular op

Who

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>exact location
Yeah dude. 'Norway' is so exact I don't know how I'll be able to avoid detection.

Besides, mods will never catch me because I'm the Airplane Mode man! Muahahaahah

zambz is a good guy

>looking at tablet prices

Goddamn, I thought the point of chink shit was that it's cheap.

Nearest location it reported is Lilloseter which is probably off, if I keep trying the IP with different cities and towns nearby it gets more accurate. If you find the exact town or city accuracy is almost exact. Only a matter of time.

What version of the donkey mouse should i buy, and which keyboard would be ok

I have a seriously limited budget please if you know some offers let me know

(the keyboards on the op are too expensive for me ;_;)

$35-40 is too expensive for a mechanical keyboard? It's a steal considering local prices.

no i mean it's expensive or my budget

Well you're not going to find anything cheaper than $35. The wired Donkey is best.

Get a job.

>which new Mercedes should I buy, I only have a budget of $3000 and all the ones you are recommending are too expensive

It's Saturday m8, I'm off like most adults.

Then do you know any cheap as fuck reliable keyboard?

We don't help underage with no money here, go get a cheap Logitech keyboard.

Depends which ones you're looking at. You're not going to get a Surface-equivalent for $50.

Not underage my friend, just a mexican

Our wages are too different

The rubber/gel sides on the James Donkey let loose easily and/or turn to gunk after a while.

It might be worth looking into the Motospeed V30 as it goes for a similar price as a James Donkey.

You can just scrape the rubber off, the underside has a rough texture for thumbs anyway.

Fair point. What do you think is the best you can get for 200 bucks?

Lenovo SK8825 or somethin or nuthin

I am quite happy /csg/ threads bear the RegularOP name. That's how you know they're genuine and not chink knockoffs. :)

But in all seriousness, we all need a purpose in life and I'm glad RegularOP found his.

On that budget you're probably looking at something like a Chuwi Hi10 Pro 2, you should have enough left for the stylus as well.

What's your powerlevel, /csg/?

What is alibaba etc. like for musical instrument cases?

Sometimes they cost almost as much as the instrument they're supposed to fit in the West, and that is some exploitative bullshit.

But specifically, anyone have experience with a keyboard flight case seller?

Anything over a kilo isn't worth getting from China because the government stops subsidising postage and you get shafted. That's why we never recommend speakers or cases or things like that. If you're getting a lot of heavy things pair them all together on Taobao or AliBaba, otherwise use AliExpress for your stuff.

Recommend me the cheapest EarPads you can find.

Mine became so flat that my ears lay on the hard plastic already and hurt after some time wearing them.

What are you on about mong boy, do you need new foams or something?

>new MIUI update takes it to android 6.0.1
>new MIUI update takes csg meme to 6.0.1
ftfy

which was to be expected since it's basically the same hardware as the Mi Max

Yes but Xiaomi is so far ahead technologically that Android 6.0.1 is like Android 8.0.1 from any other manufacturer.

Wouldn't you like to know.

nice try OP

yep

any user has picture of a black nomos (from china obviously) ?

Ah it's stinky shit op again. Xiaomi is shipping phones with spyware according to G-DATA. Stop recommending the botnet.
Also a group did an investigation to know the purpose of a mysterious pre-installed app, dubbed AnalyticsCore.apk, that runs 24x7 in the background and reappeared even if you delete it.

>using miui
Literally why? Just flash CM or RR or something and be happy.

He's too dumb to do it, he relies on chinks to give him table scrap OTA updates to bugfix their malware.

who cares if china is spying on them? And you can instal CM on it.

>implying Snapdragon chipsets are not backdoored to hell and back by the NSA
Just pick your poison I guess

Nah I'm posting this since stinky chinky regularOP claimed ZUK ships malware and is shit because of that. So following that logic Xiaomi is worse. Since it ships spyware and malware.

No one disputes chinks use malware you Zuk fuck, we use RN3P because it has official CM support which means you're not using some pajeet remix. It's one of the few phones you can completely remove the chink from and keep all features of the phone. Zuk has no such thing.

MIUI at least works out of the box, while ZUK is pure unadultered unusable and unstable chink garbage worse than your usual pajeet ROM

Anyone noticed Singpost dispatches your item considerably faster now?

You can remove the unwanted apps using adb.
>Source: my ass

I trust this is based on your personal experience of the ZUK Z2 and not just you reading from the script that Xiaomi hands out to its guerilla marketers.

Gearbest coupons

site-wide 10% OFF : GB6688 (Expires: Jan 3, 2017)
Cell phones 13%OFF : GBcells (Expires: Jan 3, 2017)
Apparel 20% OFF: GBclothes (Expires: Jan 20, 2017)

I received a package yesterday via PostNL. I placed the order on the 8th. In the meanwhile I'm still waiting for a dozen packages I ordered early november, some of them through the very same shipping company.

Fuck logic.

You can't remove the chink fully unless you erase the rom entirely. RN3P is best for that. Also you have no source for your Xiaomi claims and you have a history of lying and shifting goalposts so I don't really care how you explain that away.

Has Russia hacked my delivery?
How should I manage this, open a dispute?

The other day I got a notification from Aliexpress

>Please Confirm Delivery for Order No. 9001
>Dear user,
>Your Order No. 9001 has been delivered by AliExpress Standard Shipping and our system shows you have received the product. "

I don't even live in Russia so this is pretty obvious.

the cheapest james donkey isnt very good
The 112s is what you should consider buying, but at that price point you can get a motospeed
instead so it isnt too much worth it.

if you rerally are that poor just get something like this
aliexpress.com/item/RAJFOO-K19-3-Buttons-2000DPI-Mouse-Mice-Keyboard-Combo-USB-Wired-Powered-Full-N-Key-for/32674665411.html?

instead of trying to get premium chinkshit

They must have fucked up the tracking number, and you've got someone else's. Happened to me once.

I'm just user, probably not the person you think about also source for the biggest problem the AnalyticsCore: thehackernews.com/2016/09/xiaomi-android-backdoor.html?m=1
Spyware which gets reinstalled by Xiaomi. Try to remove that.

Source: xataka.com/analisis/zuk-z2-analisis-un-buen-hardware-a-precio-de-derribo-no-es-suficiente
In Spanish but:
>good hardware
>good price
>software out of satan's asshole
>"basic functions are hidden deep into the advanced options menu"
>"no quick settings in notifications pannel"
>"google play has to be installed through their own store and shits the bed every 5 minutes, after days of use I still cannot update/download apps normally"
>"impossible to download OTAs if you're outside of China"
>"interface translations are google-translate tier of bad"

Maybe when (IF) it gets official CM support it will be a good option, right now is a complete gamble and you retards are falling for the Lenovo shills.

>$0.01 has been deposited in your zuk shill account

>try and remove that
I did, I installed CM14

>$0.01 has been deposited in your Xiaomi shill account

Same for my ZUK (;
Enjoy your inferior hardware.

What should I do in order to ensure that I don't get chinked on my $150 which I paid?

Open a dispute because of incorrect tracking number?

>Installing a pajeet ROM
It's like you want to start your own personal collection of malware in your pocket.

There is no official CM for Zuk and RN4P is out next month. No shit a year old phone has worse specs than one out the last few months. I bought a Lenovo K3 Note and no proper rom support came for it in over a year and most XDA pajeet roms were abandoned within weeks. Never again.

Do not confirm the order, obviously. Write the seller in _very_simple_english_, that they must have mixed up your tracking number, give them your address, and tell them to search for your correct tracking number.

If they are being assholes and confirm the order for you, open the dispute immediately.

Dx.com has samsung phones at a 1/3 the prices they sell them at my country, is it worthy buying it there or just go for the chinese meme phones?

Does Gearbest put malware on their phones? Is doing a factory reset enough to remove it?

In my experience, these are usually strange models of the phones.
I bought my S5 much cheaper than the official samsung store was selling in my country. It worked fine but it turned out to be the Indian version of the phone, Cheaper for their domestic market. Luckily the bands worked fine in my country and it also came with dual sim slots which was really nice

Depends
Official stores atypically don't have malware installed.

Resale stores on the other hand...

aliexpress.com/item/penis-trimmer/32692077147.html

should i buy this to shave my cock and balls senpaitachi cause i got tired of using a razor and its like a fkin jungle down there [spoiler]not that a girl will ever see[/spoiler]

Anons I'm a lazy faggot that don't want to lift my fat ass when I need to switch volume, source or even turn on my TV. Can I use the IR Blaster on Note 3 Pro Prime if I install CyanogenMod on it? I think that some of these sensors might be closed source, I'd not be surprised if the fingerprint botnet stopped working too.

I've order some items from aliexpress back in october from 3 different sellers but I haven't received anything and purchase protection is about to run out. Pic related is what the ''''tracking info'''' says. Should I try to contact them first or just dispute all 3 of them? pls help

They can't do shit with shipping. Ask them to extend purchase protection. They can do that.

if purchase protection runs out, does that mean I cant dispute?

The order will be automatically confirmed. But even then you have 15 days to open a dispute. So don't worry. Ask them to extend purchase protection, and the lazy ones who don't do it in time get a dispute for a full refund from yours truly, end of story.

when purchase protection runs out it basically just automatically confirms the order as shipped so Ali starts the process to give them the money
you still have about 2 weeks or so after that to raise a dispute if you want

also if you dispute Ali will wait until the purchase protection runs out before they do anything as they count that as still having time for your package to reach

Wow the thread is pretty slow today
Did the new janitors go full hitler and ban half the general?

Are the 3D glasses for smartphones you see in Ali and GB compatible with Google Cardboard? Or they can only be used with the manufacturer app?

so if the order doesnt arrive by the delivery date should I just dispute and say it never arrived?

To the user who posted the BM800 mod: would you mind posting again some audio samples?
I'd like to see if it's actually worth the change. Does it lower the noise significantly?

Oh for god's sake, it's like I'm talking to a chink seller...
1. ask them to extend purchase protection, delivery date will be extended by one month
2. wait another month

+1: if they do not extend purchase protection in time, and your order gets automatically confirmed open the damn dispute

Do you understand it this time?

...and in today's news:
Canadian shitposter forgets to clear the name field. Twice

I've only posted once though

oh ok, sorry the name field I had was turning me into a huge faggot, now i know how OP feels everyday

Kind of.
Comfy got himself permabanned again for sperging out too hard at his imaginary Lithuanian antagonist so there will be a lot less sockpuppeting until he resets his router again. A lot of this general is/was just him promoting his terrible videos.

>. Does it lower the noise significantly?
Yes, its impressive what a fucking RC-Filter can do to this microphone.

Right now I can't record a sample, maybe later in this same thread.

But this is the modded sample I posted few days ago clyp.it/mcy4ltts
Note: What you hear on the background is cars passing by.

Not permabanned, where does that rumour come from? I haven't been banned in a long time.

HOW TO FLASH MY ROM?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime Special

some guy was shitposting out of context discord screenshots with the date blacked out

also a lot of countries/mobile providers use the same ip for huge sections of their network so IP bans usually take out a lot of people

You know what do i want? money i can't afford shit and there is a lot of stuff i kinda want to buy

Look at this shit, it's at discount but i'm freaking poor banggood.com/MantisTek-104-Keys-3-Colors-Led-Breathing-Backlit-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1048682.html?rmmds=search\

Hell i can't even afford this banggood.com/James-Donkey-102-2000DPI-6-Buttons-USB-Wireless-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-wtih-LED-Backlight-p-1112731.html?rmmds=search

And i can't afford this so i might die from cancer

gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_425927.html?wid=21

REEEEE i fucking hate my country

Giff freelance job

I just ordered a black nomos and I already bought a white nomos. feels gud

that strap looks so good
will look great on a nomos

Those out of context discord conversations are from back in August or so, I got banned for posting a link to a TopCashback thing for AliExpress with my ref link still on it. Mods accepted my appeal after a few days.

He censors out the date to make it seem as if I'm still permabanned and the conversation just happened, tried it a few times now.

Weekends are always slow