Filename thread? filename thread

filename thread? filename thread

I always prefer the green version.

Who said chubby?

I bet you use an open source browser

If you use closed source software you're a cuckold.

>1 KB, 125x49
Nice try.

J U S T

the human version looks much older than I remember it to be

Oops, accidentally posted a thumbnail. Sorry.

good one user

This always bothered me. She is human trapped in ogre form. She would therefore be attracted to humans. But she is attracted to an ogre and ended up marrying him and fucking him and had kids. Those movies promote bestiality. She might as well have fucked Donkey.

Wasn't an issue for me, I just thought if she spends a significant amount of time as something else than a human, without the possibility to socialize with other humans, she eventually gets used to the nonhuman side, to the point where it doesn't really make a difference.

what would this be called if this was a comedy?

Would anything be recoverable? Is a fridge magnet strong enough?

It's not the strength, it's the exposure time. A fridge magnet can wreck your credit card in hours, but if you use an industrial magnet for a couple seconds, it doesn't do shit.

The data on that floppy is gone...

I haven't worked with floppy disks much at all but I doubt that a normal fridge magnet is strong enough to wipe one.

>A fridge magnet can wreck your credit card in hours, but if you use an industrial magnet for a couple seconds, it doesn't do shit.
I carry a chunk of neodymium in my pocket with my wallet all the time and my credit cards are fine. People tend to vastly overestimate the damage a magnet will do.

Where in egypt is this it looks like something out of a history channel dossier on the Nile.

Needs to be in direct contact dude. I'm not making this shit up, I've read it in a test where they have actually done these things. I wanted to intentionally destroy a credit card without damaging the outward appearance and searched for a way to do it, that's when I stumbled upon that test.

>Needs to be in direct contact dude
You are retarded and don't understand magnetism

The field strength degrades with range you fucking idiot!

The intensity of the magnetic field a centimeter or two away from a chunk of neodymium will be orders of magnitude larger that the field intensity directly adjacent to a fridge magnet, even though it's further away.

Field intensity is a function of distance and source strength, not just distance.

Again, you are retarded

Wow Sup Forums is really bad at filename threads. It's a moot point because the image doesn't real, nobody uses floppies anymore.

>Where in egypt is this

You do realize you're looking at a very dusty motherboard, right? If not, look again

You fucking got me on the second one you motherfucker.

well, good! i didnt really want to get trigered by
3 4

DELET THIS

>1
>2
>3 4
someone please explain this meem

>I haven't worked with floppy disks much at all

I want underage to leave Sup Forums

Pic related

Loss

i still don't get it

i'll tell you later

k

here

I fall for it i'm autistic.

I'm definitly autistic.

Nice try, but I won't fall for this twice.

Crap.

This won't do shit to the floppy. Even if you leave it for weeks.

Not fucking this time you don't.

gore.

I don't get this.
Is it about gaming?

>your car's ECU runs on proprietary software
>so does an ATM
>so do traffic lights
I guess you are the supreme cuck

>Lightning connection
>not a dock

i like this meme