/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Chairman Mao Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user asks which James Donkey mouse to buy and which keyboard • Short review of the Zuk Z2 in espanol with translation • user talks about the BM-800 mod and posts a sample • user laments not being able to afford chink shit • user posts pictures of chink watch straps , , • user freaks out over his Redmeme 3 Pro • user tries to explain non-Xiaomi hate • user receives his Xiaomi Piston Youth IEMs
• user recommends bass-heavy headphones • user posts a comprehensive guide on flashing a custom ROM on the RN3P • user orders some bass-heavy earphones, surprised they are bass-heavy Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HrY2Ht_d5MMVpDSlpnMHBBRnM/view
aliexpress.com/item/she-will-understand-the-message/32650809772.html
opensource.le.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posted this right before this thread

>have Redmi Note 3 Pro 16GB 2GB RAM
>install CM the moment I get it because I keep reading hoe MIUI is garbage and how it can't keep apps in memory for shit
>keep having memory issues in CM13 (lucky if previous app kept in memory)
>fuck it, let's try MIUI
>mfw it keeps 5-6 apps in memory

the fuck, you guys

MIUI does seem neat, and it's got more stuff, like slowmo in the camera
also camera performance is supposedly worse CM

idk senpai, I literally just installed it 30 minutes ago

just got everything set up with my TiBu backups

>MIUI does seem neat, and it's got more stuff, like slowmo in the camera
You can also add audio to pictures. Don't know if other Android versions have that.

Probably not, considering only their flagships (Mi) got 8xx chips

I hope it gets the 625.
dat battery life doe

>Low-mid range phone
>SD820
what kind of drugs are you on m8

Just got my $6 SF-920 Consender Microphone. Audio quality is very good

>also camera performance is supposedly worse CM
there's a fix for it
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HrY2Ht_d5MMVpDSlpnMHBBRnM/view

has anybody here bought in bulk off ali and flipped on amazon for profit?

Is there a fix for garbage RAM managment for 2GB RN3P?

It was so fucking bad
>be in app
>search something using google now on tap
>follow link in the google search page
>switch back to first app
>it has to restart because it was killed

fuck that, I just tested on MIUI
>settings
>phone
>google maps
>google photos
>play store
>like 3 more apps
>chrome

And Chrome was still kept in memory
fuck me this feels so much better to use

I'm thinking of buying Redmi 4 Prime, is it good? Finally got rid of my G4 Beat.

I haven't had a problem with RAM so I haven't looked into it

also
on CM13 I was constantly around 100MB free ram (with it only keeping 1-2 apps in memory)

on MIUI right now I've got 500 free with a bunch of apps being in kept in ram just fine

fucking how

Just got my KZ HDSEs in the mail.

They sound okay, low soundstage, bass emphasis. Don't sound as clear as the Rock Zircons.

Build wise, they feel nice. The matte finish is pretty nice, and seems like it's made from good plastic. I'm not a fan of the included ear tips, good thing I have some spare foam ones.

Yeah, the fix is buying the 3gb model everyone recommends instead of saving $10 of chump change.

> I keep reading hoe MIUI is garbage and how it can't keep apps in memory for shit

Note 3 Pro owner since March here, this actually was the case, but was patched sometimes during the early summer. For example the notifications from messaging apps only appeared if you locked the app manually into the memory and even then you'd sometimes receive messages with up to 30min delays and in some extreme cases not even receive them at all.

It's been fixed for a long time now, but it remains one of xiaomi's bigger fuckups.

Gonna sound like a shill now but the Redmi 4 Prime is great.

Only downside is the non-removable battery and lack of a scratch resistant screen.

bought mine off a local retailer because
>warranty
>no customs
>got it in 2 days

and the price difference there was about 50€

>It's been fixed for a long time now, but it remains one of xiaomi's bigger fuckups.
awesome, good to hear

Is regular op the greatest shitposter of them all?

desu given the large battery (and amazing battery life), I'm perfectly fine with it being non removable.
(t. guy from above that just flashed MIUI)
also, according to JerryRigEverything the glass on the RN3P has the same scratch resistance as Gorilla Glass

I'm fine with the non-removable and as well as the no scratch resistant screen. But performance and everything else should be great right? Kinda only want to use it for gaming mostly or running PPSSPP.

you using it with spooky electricity or meme usb audio card?

what do you think most of those sellers on amazon are doing

>scamming based orange pi
Kill yourself you useless fucking nigger

No, he isnt

He had no way of knowing that someone else was rushing to make a new thread at the same time. Shit happen

Because MIUI is a beautiful, expertly-assembled ROM free from unnecessary bloat and optimized to provide the fastest, best-performing experience for your mobile device.

I have a 21 m2 room with concrete walls and little to no furniture. What sound absorption panels do I buy? Are chink sound absorption panels any good?

found the resident xiaomi shill

>implying this doesn't happen all the time
He's just an attention seeking shitposting fuckwad. Stop defending him, he's probably underage. He certainly agree like it.

Go away regular op. You're not wanted here.
>>>/reddit/ wants you back.

It will most likely get the SD652, which should be as good as last gen 808/810 with a better battery consumption.

Yeah, the battery lasts two days on one charge.

Haven't really done any gaming on it, but it doesn't lag and it can multitask easily.

And cost as much as a zuk z2 probably.

and have 10x better battery life :v)

Great, thanks user. Probably before the end of the year I can finally have it.

Is it possible to buy raspberry pi zero from chinks not for the fucking $30?

For gaming I'd take the RN3P over the R4P, the sd650 in the Note has quite a bit better performance than the sd625

Fuck off, he's been shitting up these threads for a long time now.

He usually attempts to make threads 10 posts or more early just so he can be the op and no one else.

>genuine underage 13-15 idiots get banned from /csg/ discord
>suddenly this anti-regular OP bullshit springs up

Spotted the true underage here you desperate spastics.

It'll get 80 hours SoT?
Dayum. That's 10x better than a redmi note 3 pro too!

yeah it sure was buut you know whats the point of getting an android if you don't flash something like DU or RR and tweak the shit out of it?

Had amazing battery life, all the bluetooths worked and the features were useful to me under MIUI,

>gee i wonder why a OS tailored for a specific device by its manufacturer runs better than something created by a pajjet or a CS student with an old laptop as buildserver

>having ads on Sup Forums
again with discord? drop it already or at least add the telegram link in the OP, we actually have civilized discussions about tech there

I don't think 650 -> 652 would be enough of an upgrade

Supposedly the 653 is out now
>octa core (4+4)
>new generation LTE modem w/ cat13 LTE for uplink

seems like an ok upgrade

altho the 650 alone crushes the 808 and comes very close to the 810

didn't you hear?
xiaomi partnered with tesla for the RN4P, so it'll have tesla's 100 kWh battery

>Ads

You already had your meta thread where you admitted this screenshot is a total fabrication. Go to sleep Nordscum.

Meme usb audio card

>Chinking the chinks

>chink chonk zhao
Scum.

Don't you need to provide an irl phone number for Telegram to work though?

who is deleting the posts?
care to explain why?

i don't think so, you can if you want to sync across devices it afaik

how would i know that? who is he again?

>who is deleting the posts?
my bet is there's a janitor or mod here that's trying to keep you autists from sperging out with your meta fucking arguments

fuck off

650 is still better because it's not housefire. 810 can't compete.

Also fuck I hope that's true. I'd buy that phone no questions asked.

>chinkchonkzhao
GOTTEM.jpeg

>telegram
>discord

why cant you fuckers ever be content with irc
there is literally no reason to go to lesser platforms, closed fucking shitfests. quit shilling your shit fucking apps

good christmas gifts for a lady friend?

>650 is still better because it's not housefire. 810 can't compete.
yeah, the 808 and 810 were qualcomm's biggest fuckups

>mfw my phone is better in some benchmarks than my m8's Nexus 6P
my sides

>good christmas gifts for a lady friend?
I think you're a bit late for that

Syphilis.

is this considered meta?
well there is a telegram group and we talk about stuff we receive and other Sup Forums stuff like electronics.

Not everyone is an autist sperging out m8,no one is posting anything they've received to be honest.

IRC on a phone is doable? can you post pictures and share videos on it?

aliexpress.com/item/she-will-understand-the-message/32650809772.html

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Just glad they fixed it (mostly) with the SD820. My zuk z2 pro (still shipping) gets pretty good battery life results on only 3100mAh.

>is this considered meta?
you're arguing about /csg/ itself, so yes, this is meta bullshit

yeah, the 820 uses custom cores again

apple just buttfucked them with their 64 bit CPU in the 5S, so the 808 and 810 used reference ARM cores, since Qualcomm didn't have time to make their own

the new janitors have gone drunk with power
time for Sup Forums to just die already
it was good for a while. some even thought it might have been the last bastion of free speech on the internet

>get tepered glass screen protector
>fuck up installation
>break it with my hand
>open dispute saying it arrived broken
>the chinks send new one
:v)

>mfw chink shit becomes cheaper on Amazon than chink sites
I know the answer is "economics" but how does this exactly happens?

oh fuck off, noone here cares about your fucking squabble

just deal with it and post more chink shit

Take a picture of the item to rub it in

This is slowly becoming audiophiles general.

I kind of like it.

Doesn't mediatek also use reference cores? They still destroyed qualcomm with mtk6752 and helio x10, didn't they?

Currently though it seems exynos 8890 is best.

Economics

>some even thought it might have been the last bastion of free speech on the internet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh freeze peach

beacuse its the same sellers
reeeeeeee

The good chink sites don't have you pay directly to "safeguard" your CC info
Which probably means they're skimming a lot off the top from the sellers.

is there any cheap mechanical keyboard on aliexpress/other sites with blue switches? currently searching but looking for recommendations

I got one and it sounds like shit, there is no internal circuit board, just cables to the potentiometer and then cables to the capsule, do you can to share pics of the internals of yours?

I don't have pics nor the mic with me otherwise I would post pics.

Or there any top kek hats?

How new are you?

I mean it's on prime or from an Amazon seller

idk tbqh, I never looked into MTK much because they don't release kernel soruces

Mediatek does, to the device manufacturers.

They're the ones who usually don't release it.

Look at LeEco phones with snapdragons. They're also closed source.

what are you talking about
these mics sound great

Fuck you. Only BM-800 IS GOOD

Can't connect to discord. Says link expired?

>freeze peach
Hello leftypol.

Good.

People like you are why America is losing jobs to a communist totalitarian regime. Buy domestic phones if you care about your country.

Link to American made phone, pls.

that means they're even easier to mod into greatness

For example Apple phones where some of the jobs and profits will remain in American soil

Actually LeEco has released kernel sources for all their phones
opensource.le.com

Apple phones are made in China.

>profits will remain in American soil
top kek

Maybe try googling "apple Ireland tax evasion" or "apple cash abroad"

What good would those profits do if they're buried in soil? Cash isn't a good fertilizer afaik

Oh, right.
Sorry, haven't looked into LeEco devices in a while, not since they were LeTV.

Cash is fungible. It'll transfer to american hands when paying shareholders and executives.

>DHL fucked up and my package that was supposed to arrive yesterday didn't
>go to sleep thinking about how much I hate chinks
>DHL delivers on Saturday
MERRY FUCKING CHINKMAS I LOVE CHINKS

what did you order

lets open this bitch up holy shit look at all that hot chink garbage

keychain things
micro-usb keychain cable - this actually seems to have pretty good construction. I used it to load these photos from my phone, probably going to be the most useful item out of this entire package.
scissors keychain - there's a spring hidden inside that opens the scissors once you unclip them. they are shit at cutting, but maybe they just need to be sharpened because the tolerances are pretty good.
keychain key tool - flathead/pry tool, philips, and knife. the neat thing about this is the clip for the keyring opens so you don't have to slide it on and off whenever you use it.
keychain screwdrivers - philips and flat head. the metal seems to be pretty strong.
8gb key style usb drive - it seems really light, I have a feeling this will bend easily.
IR camera remote - it works.
2x quick release keychain - they seem pretty sturdy and the quick release works smoothly.
9v battery adapter - I have no idea what I'm going to use this for but it was really cheap.
gaybeast autismcube - cheap knockoff. the joystick is just a joystick and not a slider like the kickstarter and the steel ball doesn't roll smoothly. the other fidgets work nicely.

technology related things
bluetooth audio transmitter - usb powered so no battery to worry about charging. this is an xmas gift. didn't test it.
orico bluetooth dongle - also an xmas gift. didn't test it but I already have one and it works fine.
mixza card reader - it's a card reader.
another card reader - oops I bought two, why did I buy two?
fantech usb numpad - really cheap looking and feeling. for some reason only the special function keys would work on my desktop, but when I used it with my chromebook everything worked fine. I blame windows.

stocking stuffer gifts
all of these except the smiley were a bit smaller than I was expecting
squishy smile face ball - this will probably last like 1 week.
metal brain teasers - nice quality, one of them I could just force apart due to the puzzle design though.
wooden brain teaser ball - shrink wrapped so i didn't take it out.
wooden puzzles - look kinda cheap, oh well.

pokemon gifts
pokeball mug - I'm surprised it got from Singapore to USA in one piece with so little padding, so it must be sturdy. there are some noticeable flaws in the paint which is ridiculous considering how simple the design is.
team valor shirt - I've bought chinaman shirts before and the quality wasn't the best but this is much worse. you can't tell while from this angle but the material is so thin it's half transparent and the print is shitty. I don't know if I can gift this.