Budget Tech

More pics/lists like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B004MMEI8W/
youtu.be/A5zwcsVsVz0?t=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Budget tech is such a meme. You can only buy shit for little money, that's it. It's demotivational, people should aspire to buy good. By good I don't mean that everyone should be using HD600s but anything below an ATH-M50X is shit and holy fuck those awful microphones... A Blue Snowball runs you like $45, even less if you buy used. Just get that.

That's like $150 or less for something that you don't have to buy again when you have money, and if you can't afford to have $150 peripherals you need to prioritize your shit.

>triggered shill detected

Yeah you keep telling yourself that with your shitty Panasonic headphones..

I have monoprice headphones, thanks though shill. You won't be getting my shekels

At least go to a store and test out Audio Technicas before calling me a shill you fucking jew. Your experience will surpass your tendency to hold onto your cash.

senpai
you're pretty retarded

I own headphones and iems ranging from 5-1000usd in price

and the price is not the factor that makes one sound better than another.

What was the name of that cheap MP3 player that lots of people here have?

ipod

Yes that's true but you can't have good headphones for no money.

The lapel mic from the pic costs $0.98 with free shipping on AliExpress

Sansa clip, it too is just a meme.

ugh, more disgusting dirty pleb shit. if ever see me on the street don't touch me pls

Thanks man

It's possible.

Budget tech isn't a meme.
Budget tech is about the fact mid end equipment might be tiered in prices, regardless of quality.

High end equipment is high end equipment, but i can't really think of any manufacturer that sells such thing to end user consumers.

>>/csg/

Amazing sound quality *for the price you pay *

Hint: You didn't pay a lot.

Good enough sound maybe, but good enough confort, I doubt it

I mean
My most comfortable over ears cost me 11$ and sound good enough but are really outclassed by a few of my other sets

My favorite iems only cost me 13$ and are only marginally less comfortable than my most comfortable iems

Do you have some references?

nice derail shitbird

The 11$ pair are alg k240 studio
To me they just sound like a half quality hd600 but i could wear them for years
My current favorite headphones are my fidelios x2s, i find their sound preferable to my h-400i

For iems i have less experience but i prefer my kz ate s to my shure se 215s or my sennheiser i80

Akg* ie80*

I have HTF600 coming in the mail. Already have Monoprice 8320 and those need to be EQ'd too much highs.

>not playing your music in a vintage hifi audio system that you can buy for $50

Hey friends and haters whaT is the best screen of ~24inchs. Thank you

DT990s and antlion modmic blows that garbage away.

What about build quality, I have a pair of Panasonic headphones and while they sound good, they're all plastic and creak with any movement

>You can only buy shit for little money, that's it
Depends on what you need and expect. I am completely happy with my $5 microphone, I literally only need it for VoIP and for that application the only requirements are for it to clearly pick up my voice while not having loud background noise. It achieves that perfectly well, fidelity doesn't matter as long as my voice is loud and clear for people to understand. $45 is nothing, but why would I want to spend 9x as much and use up extra desk space for no practical gain?

Capitalist shill! Viva la revoluciĆ³n! Viva la Castro!

>according to reviews
No.
Get JVC marshmallows, and the $20 AKG K20whatevers, with a desktop mic of your choice if you're a normie, and the cheapest condenser mic you can find if you don't record with the speakers on

But ATHM50s are shit themselves

Asking for a budget solution here since you guys seem to be experts on cheap solutions:

I found one of my old LED monitors and I wanna connect it to my OG Xbox 360 to have a little gaming meme corner. My monitor's only outputs are DVI and D-Sub, and the 360's only outputs are HDMI and Component cables (I forget their name). I have an HDMI-to-DVI cable and it output's video just fine, but then I have no way to connecting to any audio. Is there a cheap solution to this? I was hoping there'd be some kind of cable splitter or something that I could output the audio to a different source, but I know next to nothing about this kind of stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Don't buy HP. I hate this company. I have a 24'' HD Display I got for like $120. It just werks, but by another brand.

My Google-Fu is weak I can only find Male to Male adapters.

>I have no way to connecting to any audio
The 360 doesn't have standard line out audio? How do you connect audio if you're using component? Just use that even if video is over HDMI. You may need some sort of proprietary adapter to actually get RCA connections though, this information should be available online easily. Try finding shit on MS's site or in a 360 manual or some shit, this is the sort of information that's readily available.

I can attest to the monoprice 8323 closed back headphones being amazing for $25 dollars

however, there is a drawback so bad it can't be ignored - after many consecutive hours of wearing, it HURTS

I'm not saying "oh, I've been wearing my headphones for a while. I should take a break" I am talking about actual pain. I had a cheap Skullcandy Hesh 2 that I could continue wearing without ever having to stop, but this which has better isolation and sound quality hurts really fucking bad. I have been recommended to buy these Brainwavz HM5 headphone ear cup replacements, I am going to order them next year to see how it turns out

Yeah I was looking through the manual and I saw that you could use TOSLINK and S/PDIF from the connector on the AV cables, but I thought it wouldn't work because I was outputting video via HDMI as opposed to the A/V component cables. I will give this a try, thank you.

It must have some sort of analog stereo output as well, there's no way a console so old has purely digital audio output. On PS3 you need a special cable because it has a proprietary connector for this shit.

Ok so I looked into it, and unfortunately the HDMI and A/V cable plugs are too close together; I can't have both in at the same time. For now I'm just gonna bench this idea until a find a cheap solution to it, but I'm thinking I will just forgo the HDMI and use a Component RBG-DVI converter instead, and connect the audio outputs somewhere else.

isn't /csg/ literally a general for budget tech

My microphone was $11 and sounds great paired with a $13 phantom power supply. You know someone is an idiot when they recommend Blue products. They only got popular because YouTubers and Twitch streamers get their microphones for free. Stop copying what your favourite Let's Player owns and think for yourself.

are those panasonic headphones any good? i think my HD201's are fucking dying and i want something different

I hope you ordered them when they were $29 earlier today. They've gone up in price to $38.. I already own the Sennheiser HD201 but my HTF600's are on its way from US to Australia.

amazon.com/gp/product/B004MMEI8W/

KZ's IEMs are better than that monoprice shite.

Creative aurvana live
Yeah, seriously

Oy vey!

PC laptops are a great budget alternative to MacBooks

That's so fucking retarded but I guess I can see MS doing it. Maybe you can get a cheap HDMI cable and try to cut/remove some or all of the plastic around the connector to get it to fit.

youtu.be/A5zwcsVsVz0?t=4

Rockbox on that thing and it's great.
I really want to mod a 3.5mm jack on it too for it to become a portable sound recorder and not just my phone

>$10 iems are as good a the gr07
>im a poorfag and I never heard better, but I know they would sound the same