He thought it was the stack

>he thought it was the stack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
youtu.be/cPuOBTxBmLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

I watched Terry for the first time the other night since Sup Forums posts him all the time. I have to say I was quite impressed with what he's done even if it has taken him over 10 years. Interesting to see what pure determination can achieve even if a bit nuts. Has he always been a programmer or did he start from scratch when he got his "message" from God to create a vessel for him?

always been a programmer. he used to work for ticketmaster.

Anyone know if he replies to emails?

He does if it isnt completely retarded

How does he sustain himself? IIRC, he used to work as a kernel developer somewhere but then turned crazy and started developing TempleOS full time. Crazybucks maybe?

yes schizobucks

he seems to be btfoing someone, is he really that capable? or just an extremely motivated retard?

He isn't Stallman; he won't reply to stupid shit about anime or inane comments. If you send him something legitimate he probably will though.
SSDI.

>But you know what? A nigger sued for a trillion dollars. That's because a nigger doesn't know the difference between a trillion and a billion and a million. So if you are laughing because I got 2Gig for my code, you're are a nigger, because you got no clue.

The fact that he can keep programming at all on antipsychotics and mood stabilizers is fucking amazing by itself.

He probably doesnt take anything... he's too nuts to be on meds

He is clearly heavily medicated in his livestreams.
I've been in a lot of mental hospitals so I can tell.

Yeah a brainlet like you would think antipsychotics turn you retarded.

>I've been in a lot of mental hospitals so I can tell
context?

i miss terry, i hope he starts streaming once he data cap rolls over. fuck ISPs and this data cap bullshit.

He used to write operating systems for big companys. Then he went crazy.

As far as I know he was always a programmer. So yeah, he knew what he was doing.

They fuck you up.
Take some tegretol or risperidone and and tell me that you could function normally, let alone drive or do anything that required concentration.

>they'd get all niggerlicious

Does anyone remember a video ages ago before he started livestreaming regularly where he basically said "I was retarded" talking about how he didn't know god.

Topkek. I take a pretty heavy dose of olanzipine every day and am fine.

You are lucky most people have to concentrate to walk straight on that shit.

The only people that struggle with antipsychotics are those that take them for actual sedation and those that shouldn't be on them.

Also Terry is so thoughtful of his physicsgirl waifu: youtu.be/cPuOBTxBmLc
Has she ever commented on him?

he's schizophrenic you shouldn't expect anything he says to be consistent

I've sat with groups eating at psych wards, everyone complains of side effects from risperidone olanzapine and tegretol, trust me, you are lucky.

The only benefit I got from olanzipine was that the sedative effect helped me sleep. Not even what it was prescribed for.
The rest was all downsides.

Works great for me and only side effect was weight gain.

Albeit that's pretty fucking awful but I don't mind being fat.

Where the heck do you live? And why so many of you are prescibed psycho-meds?

I have schizo relatives.
Couldn't get me to take that shit in a million years, it fries your brain.

Bongistan. Ditched medication.
It always feels like a sidegrade at best, given that when something's going wrong you're not truly aware.

Shit gets worse the older you get, the meds keep symptoms in check but desu I think they make it worse down the road.

Sucks shit that they have to treat people with that garbage but they don't have anything else.

He's a genius. Insane, but a genius.

>and am fine.
he says while talking to tripfags

That makes sense honestly. Had a friend, knew him from 28 yo for about 10 years. Meds kept away the severe stuff but you could just see other parts chipping away over time. It's kinda sad.

It really doesn't work that way. The tripfag is a cancerous anti pharma shill. Antipsychotics have been proven to reverse gray matter reductions in schizophrenics (and others) just like antidepressants have done the same in depressed individuals.

That being said, schizophrenia can be very degenerative and extremely hard to deal with. Some people get worse even on medication; some get better; some stay the same.

I'm mostly talking about changes in personality/attitude, and not particularly interested in such motives.

You can be lucid, functional, smart, but still be a nuisance or even an asshole.

It makes sense that being stuck taking meds with pain in the ass side effects for years to be a functioning member of society can mess with you, even if you're grounded.

The medications stop being as effective after decades of use, relapse with a disease like schizophrenia is a given, these drugs don't cure anything they are a stop gap therapy.