twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you forgot jbl

NO, JBL is dencent tier

And Audio Technica

forgot sennheiser

recent jbl is cuck tier

Good job I own two (2) then :^)

I blame Harman Kardon but tb_h JBL Pro are okay

Skullcandy have cheap in-ears that have nice cables and sound. Not very suitable for a 30 y old man to buy, but... it works.

oh yes forgot harman kardon too, literal shit tier

I bough edifier desptop/bookshelf speakers.
average as fuck sound quality but they have small remote, rca inputs and nice build quality

im so glad samsung killed harman

I've a beat, but i got it for free, does that count ?

nah

OP how the Fuck am I supposed to read half of this shit when the image has no background? Are you retarded?

dont use a shit browser then

You forgot Sol Republic

Nothing wrong with bose
And people shitting on sennheiser and audio technica? Is the board filled with idiots

I chuckled as well.

She didn't see that one coming.

Skullcandy is pretty ok. The rest is trash though.

This. I have a JBL clip. I really like it.

Stupid mobile poster.

T.shill

>nothing wrong with bose

>stupid phoneposter
takes one to know one

update 4u

why would i shill for so many different brands?
you just have anything popular
bose, audio technica and sennheiser are good, you can't even give arguments because even the most snobbish audiophiles accept they are good popular brands

>$1000
Boss are overpriced cancer

you probably hate all brands out of your budget

Sennheiser is god tier.

Isn't Sonos just overpriced? I always thought they had good products, just too expensive for any sane person.

the lifestyle is overpriced but extremely high quality

what about B&O?

>sennheiser is god tier
lol

Not perfect but not trash

youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE

Good luck getting through these idiots. They hate anything even remotely popular.

T.shill

>i'm a literal autist who got triggered and broke his headphones on a fit of tard rage so the brand must be bad
top kek i would ask you to remove yourself from the gene pool but you're already doing that

These low end Polk Audio will sound better than the Boss Lifestyle's

>i like sennheiser
do you also love to eat shit too?

>Boss
>Boss
Is this a joke or you just autistic?

bose*

When I'm triggered, my typo is fuck up

Look Bose aren't the best, I get it and I never implied otherwise. But they aren't Beats or fucking skull candy or fucking Apple speakers. I never said they made the best audio systems, just that they weren't on the same tier as those on the OP.

bose is objectively shit

Bose is overpriced

and you're objectively autistic

So fucking what? I know, but overpriced is a far cry from overpriced and shit, which is what the rest of the brands on the OP are

autism is objectively not real, just BS made up by (((american))) doctors

T.shill

>takes one to know one
Sure...

You are a good Goy

Fuck a you dolphin

Good goys are the backbone of capitalism. Without good goys buying iPhones in droves when it first came out you wouldn't have whatever chinkshit you now have so you can thank us for that.
Without us you'd be stuck without progress because we move the money needed to innovate forward.

So the next time you're masturbating to exhentai on your 4K display, give a little thank you to all the good goys in the world.

>for significantly less shekels you can bought better merchandise
>not on the trash list

Bose are overpriced and have very colored sound
Sennheiser has a specific coloration too, but it's closer to neutral than Bose. People also like to break their headphones and blame the brand
Audio Technica owns the biggest piece of shit meme headphones out there right now, disregarding what products they do well

Bose is basically Beats
They both have the exact same reasons why they're shit
And of course, in the technical sound world, Bose and beats are often lumped together as "consumer trash" because they're so colored and overpriced

are there any Sup Forums approved headphone brands??

Beyerdynamic
>Inb4 they're argued against for the next 2 weeks now that I posted this

sony earbuds master race. bought them for like 5 dollars at the airport, have had no issues with them in years.

AKG

And producers and sound engineers have loved MDR-7506's for decades, they're a standard in the studio but many on Sup Forums think they sound "boring"

They good, great in the high end usually, but they keep forgetting that bass exists

the 612 and 712 have plenty because that was the major complaint about all the older ones, they're basically perfect now

It's not like Apple products are inherently shit, clickwheel iPods are god-tier.

not the device but headphones/speakers

>Friend buys $300 monster earbuds with lifetime no-questions warranty
>they sound as good as my $10 earbuds
But I guess he'll have the last laugh if I go through 30 pairs of these earbuds

Awww I better die. :(

You forgot Microsoft shit.

If you own any Microshit hardware, KILL YOURSELF ASAP!

>hardware
This means im better than you Sup Forums

>microsoft
>audio

>Isn't Sonos just overpriced?
Exactly this. Sonos is good stuff, but they are definitely marketed as "Apple tier".

Bose is alright if you're buying secondhand living room speakers. Little to no resale value, so whoever is selling them will be selling them for a steal.

Sonos is good too, but they're definitely marketed as more of a luxury product.

>this thread

jecklin approves

Why does every guy wearing these have glasses?

>I'm a man child who can't have nice things because I break them

I don't know when's the last time I broke a piece of technology.

>sennheiser
>nice
LOL, the fact of the matter is nice things don't break

What's wrong with audio-technica?

I agree with OP
I've never own any of this and never will

nothing

Except the ath m50s, which seem to make up nearly half of audiotechnicas popularity

literally hating it because it's popular
what a sad sad sad person you are

No I hate them personally because they're trash
I hate their popularity because they are trash headphones and are somehow still are popular
Their popularity helped me once when I sold them soon after buying them

Not him but why the ath50 is shit?

They're not trash.

I hate their frequency response. They're clear, durable and convenient headphones but the sound signature is such utter garbage I can't use them, I can't even try to enjoy them because the response is so horrible across the board. Artificial lows, painful mids and weak highs, they sound like an old man farting in a can. I don't believe in burn in but I ran it just to see if they could get better, they didn't. I sold them for like 10% of what I paid for them a week after I got mine and I'm never looking back
I got my DT770s and DT880s shortly after and am happy with the 880s for production.
*I also got HD598s after that and was unimpressed
So yeah, I feel cheated that Audio Technica would even put their name on such trash, and their popularity just adds insult to that. I'll stick to their record players

Rode confirmed god tier

Trash is exaggerated

Well I foolishly bought them expecting sound quality

You haven't even seen my headfi rant

>used to own bose capacitorshit
then I got better

So... What makes headphones good or bad? It seems pretty simple. How can you mess it up?

I know some of it is marketing. Beats are awful because they're overpriced fashion accessories that turn up the bass all the way.

But... In theory things like Sennheiser would be better from the start, right? As they don't push a marketing scam.

NO. for the love of god put the little bit of more effort into looking at an info image or something with good models. every headphone brand has 50% or more shit headphones or at least ones that are not worth it. there are brands you should never buy like grado, but even sennheiser has like 5-10 headphones that are good among probably a hundred models.

>So... What makes headphones good or bad?
the thing that normies seem to know nothing about: frequency response. basically the flatter, the more accurate. though deviation or "coloration" is not bad, it should be not be all-over the place and not too extreme, so "balanced". it helps if you know the kind of FR you like generally, then you can look for headphones that are in that area. the responses can be split up generally into "signatures". if you get signatures and know how to read FR, you've got all the knowledge you need to get good headphone you'll like, as a general consumer anyways.