IT Job Interview

So, user. What do you do in your spare time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2NnoPUX44I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fapping, vidya, and anime

So when do I start?

nanya

Scour the technology board of a site ostensibly made for the purposes of discussing Japanese animals to look for positive posts about the consumer electronics and software company Apple, to which I reply; 't. mactoddler'.

wonder why i cannot calm down and sleep

Do you work in law enforcement? Can I see your badge? Do you have a legitimate reason for questioning me? I'm not saying anything without my lawyer being present. Am I being detained? AM I BEING DETAINED?

rice my Arch desktop

Post racist frogs on a chinese cartoonboard about gnu+linux

what happens if i tell them i dont do anything? I literally dont have any other hobbies. I just code then just stay home all day. Anyone else have no interests/hobbies?

Read, volunteer firefighter, debate politics anonymously online, and watch documentaries.

Listen to my friends talking

>what happens if i tell them i dont do anything?
Every company and then again every interviewer is very different, I don't think they even asked me this question

Tell them what you did in your free time over the last few weeks/months, things like "I contributed to some open source software in the field of sensor data and geography, built micro controller setups with Arduino" -- stuff you know a bit of, that you are interested in. You don't need to tell your life story. And your hobbies likely don't even matter or get mentioned after you have the position.

I guess they will think that you're done learning/improving and/or not passionate about your work.

>debate politics anonymously online
Hmmm...

I just sit at my computer all day; browse the web, watch videos, listen to music and read.

I work on my own projects, read programming books and various tech related blogs.

welcome to Facebook

Increase shareholder value.

Say hi to r/Sup Forums

Wait, you are the mactoddler?

Poker, Board games, Watch Movies, listen to music, learn about technology, hang out with friends. I'll fit right into the culture of your IT team.

Pepe isn't racist.

Masturbate
Anime
Masturbate
Manga

Program, imageboards, fapping.

I go to the library and read books on algorithms and programming because I have no social life

On weekends when the library is closed I reread K&R

May I leave now?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2NnoPUX44I

(^:

no you won't fucking chad go back to coding bootcamp