Best mobile phone for watching video

So, I'm looking for a new phone since I'm having issues with the display of my Z3.

Since I'm not a normie, I watch videos all the time in bed and want decent audio quality. Ever since the Z3 I can't imagine having a backfiring speaker again though. So, usually I wouldn't bother you guys with such a stupid question, but literally EVERY fucking review is about clarity and especially fucking loudness of the speakers.

But I really don't want to play fucking music at deafening volume on my phone. I want to know if I can be happy with bottom firing speakers and whether they are comparable to front facing once while watching tv.

So, just for video consumption, what would be the best phone? HTC 10? Still the Z5 (was really happy with the Z3).

whelp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
Obligatory

Jesus Christ, this cunt must live miserably

but muh comfytime.

(also I'm watching good movies on my actual huge tv with my avr and my nuc delivering DTS-HD MA and DD TrueHD)

Any former M9 or Z3 owners feel like sharing about the audio on their new phones?

this is a worthless post because I really haven't done any research but I bought the 1+3t a few days ago and it's great for watching videos which I do a lot. the screen is nice and it's fast and responsive even with random online streaming sites.
the talks about its battery life really weren't exaggerated. just yesterday I was leaving a friend's house to go sleep at my parents' place (in the same city) so I didn't have my charger with me and noticed I was at 37% when I left friends house.

I was able to watch 6 x 45min episodes streaming from netflix with the screen low but not nearly minimum brightness (it was perfect for a dark room even without battery conserns) and had about 10% left over. it comes out to only a little over 5% battery use per HOUR of hd video. this was with battery saver turned on but it's great even without it.

Xiaomi Redmeme 4 Prime

ZTE Axon 7. QHD OLED screen and stereo front facing speakers for $400.

well at least it's a reply on topic, but you didn't say a word about the speakers, though. For all I know you were watching with headphones.

are they actually good? Because money is not an issue..

I think HTC phones usually have front facing stereo speakers. It could be another brand though.

A tablet

oh yeah they're nothing special but if I use it at home I do always wear headphones or earbuds

I have an Axon 7, couldn't be happier. Just make sure the software is up to date because it was glitchy at first.

Axon 7 is a excellent phone for that. Best phone I have ever had.

The Redmeme 4 can watch YouTube at 1080p @ 60 fps.

what phone past 2013 can't do that?

Phones without 1080p screens.

no shit, retard
like I said, what phone past 2013 cant do it

Nexus 6P.
>big ass screen
>front facing speakers
>fast
>getting cheap now

Seconding the Axon 7
Really is amazing for any content consumption and a great value as well.
Only big issues with it is the camera is mediocre and software has some jank.

iPhone 7?

Axon 7 bro