A FUCKING EMOJI BAR. Well played apple top fucking kek. Also general apple thread

A FUCKING EMOJI BAR. Well played apple top fucking kek. Also general apple thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An emoji bar truly signifies how Apple users have no equals in terms of cancer levels.
No collective, no community, no brand, is as tumor inducing.

Got one of these arriving in janurary, going to post emoji on Sup Forums all day

Wangblows is 1000% gayer

t. loonixfag

for a board that hates apple, there sure are a lot of threads for it.

tell me, does it perhaps frustrate you a bit deep down that maybe you secretly want their products, but are just out of reach?

why do you always use this bait

it doesn't even make that much sense, apple products don't even cost that much more than other brands

i know that it's bait but it just confuses me

Techboard talking about one of the largest tech companys in the world. Must all want to buy them hur hur

>apple products don't even cost that much more than other brands

The depends. If a device that has the same performance as Apple costs 60% of the price, and also has better cooling and less throttling, then you bet your ass Apple products cost much more than they are worth.

[spoiler]i know, but let the master baiter give his answer for i am honestly curious[/spoiler]

The Surface has had an emoji keyboard for the longest time, but no one has said anything about that.

>surface
Nice pretend ipad try hard

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU

>on screen touch keyboard
So have phones. It's a difference between that and a physical emoji keyboard.

Anyway it can't even begin to compete with glorious gucharmap

It's also a touchscreen on the macbook and it's not only for emojis

Everyone gives shit to the touch bar but does nobody give a shit that the keyboard has like no travel and feels like shit to type on?

I have a previous gen MBP from work and it's nice to type on (Not Thinkpad level and hell I actually like my personal SP4 type cover better) but why did they change it so dramatically?

Because they're greasing the wheels for an eventual non-physical keyboard to save production costs. Knowing Apple fans, they'll defend it anyways

ITT we try to imagine how the touchbar would work if it were good

Don't all the other control keys also get moved to the touch bars? E.g. volume, brightness and things.

Granted that's probably not that terrible a use for it.

>Because they're greasing the wheels for an eventual non-physical keyboard to save production costs.

Those would be more expensive you clueless fuck. The older MBP keys were fucking shit. Nothing will beat the chiclet keyboard on my ThinkPad in my opinion but I'd rather have the V2 switches over the old wobbly and mushy MBP keyboards, they were the single worst thing about the whole machine's use. You wouldn't know though.

jelly arent u

I feel the same way. I know this kind of bait is supposed to anger people, but I'm just confused.

It's physical hardware dedicated towards it though, I could make touchscreen dicksucking software for the surface too

nobody uses the pooface

Welcome, newfag.