1366x768

>1366x768

My Dell Inspiron 640m from 2006 has a better screen than my Dell Latitude e6320 from 2010. Better resolution and viewing angle.

When will this meme resolution die

>tfw knowingly picked out 1366x768 screen for my new laptop when FHD and QHD were both available

Cheaper, less GPU usage means better battery life and I'm no longer destroying my eyes by squinting at tiny text. I'm happy with it.

>squinting at tiny text
You know you can adjust text size, right?

>1024x600

Yes and have it not fit in with the rest of the UI elements or completely break some software.

it sucks but my x220 meme pad is still great

>1440x900

What are those extra 6 pixels good for?

switch to OS with proper scaling

>2880x1800

This. I though it was going to be worse but honestly this screen is fine for my needs.

>Windows problems

Why is macOS the only operating system which does basically everything right? In 2016, Linux can't even have fonts which don't look disgusting.

making it as close to 16:9 as possible while still remaining divisible by 2

The human eye can't see past 1360 pixels but there is 6 extra pixels to accomodate taking picture or video of the screen because pretty much all consumer cameras operate at 1366 pixels.

>mfw I still use a crap laptop with 1280x800 display
At least it's 16:10

What's wrong with it?

I got a T61 with that resolution, I think the screen is 15 inches. It feels pretty tough to use. My T420 is 1366x768, I have webpages zoomed at 85% by default but I'd like to upgrade the screen for a slightly sharper image

It probably looks fine because the display is only 12"

What model JewBook is it?

Absolutely nothing. Don't feed the troll.

>mfw 12.5 inch 1366x768
Good enough for me. No idea why you'd need more to rape your battery on a laptop screen.

Yea it looks fine, but sometimes there are windows which are bigger and then I have to move them to click okay.
Kile does this.

Things can sometimes get a bit cramped with how UIs scale to the resolution, and then menus and stuff end up taking extra space from the things you actually want to look at. A lot of software doesn't let you adjust everything to your liking so then there's huge bars and shit in the way

Though on the other hand I sometimes see people with FHD screens scale things bigger because they don't like how small everything is

>phone screenshot
>720x1280

It's a strange feel when people post phone screenshots and they're way higher resolution than my laptop screen

Wow is this really a thing

I bought this resolution (11" air) knowing that the jpeg previews for lightroom would be smaller, thus everything would respond more snappily. Got the i7, no regrets. Gib me small computers for the road. Will consider the 12" retina screen when that itty bitty processor catches up a bit more.