passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?freetorrent=1

MARK SNATCHED SCRIPT
passtheheadphones.me/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=4082
=========================

user's second edition pastebin for tracker paths
pastebin.com/A8sdbYxz

Encode groups
pastebin.com/sRpVCjCa

Previously on /ptg/ >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>E**** = Exigo
>O*******e = Oppaitime

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Novik/ruTorrent
pastebin.com/vQCvRZyX
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5f5bme/whatcd_alternatives_megathread/dbbgau0/
github.com/arakasi72/rtinst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR AB CABAL

Second for AB is gay

What are your autosnatch rules for ggn?

4th for AB is Xanax-tier

5th for thepiratebay

why 312c doesn't like us?

Why the fuck did Apollo reset the download stats....

didn't that happen fucking ages ago?

what, again?

Is "Bolek i Lolek" on BTN?

what.cd dead?

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Just letting retards off the hook, especially during open signups

nigga there was fifty years of freeleech after it, it wouldn't have mattered either way

I GIVE UP
I AM TOO RETARDED TO INSTALL RUTORRENT ON MY LAPTOP
FUCKING KILL ME

Is there a guide or something I can use to set up rtorrent + rutorrent for just normal home desktop seeding? I want to switch from qbittorrent and I hear deluge has problems with seeding large amounts of torrents.

these are the same idiots uploading transcodes though, ban em and move on

>I want to switch from qbittorrent
whyh?

no we just moved domains

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who are too curry to set up ruTorrent without a script.

To be fair, Xanax had torrents marked as freeleech that despite it counted towards your download amount.

i've been using arch linux for 2 weeks
don't bully me, i've never used linux before

sudo apt-get install apache2
cd /var/www/html
git clone github.com/Novik/ruTorrent

Why would you start with Arch?

Because people tell me it isn't as aggressive with the seeding, and I could really use the extra upload on certain sites like Karagarga and PTH.
Also I tend to get a lot of torrents that aren't connecting to the tracker at any given time. Although I haven't yet figured out if this is a problem with qbit or the tracker. For example about 5 of the ~150 torrents I'm seeding on AB won't connect to the tracker, and about 10 of the ~500 on BTN won't either.

Anyone here took the MTV interview recently? When did you receive your invite? Are you still waiting for it?

You think you'll ever learn by just running some curry script?

What's the best way to get into AB from scratch these days?

thought i'd learn faster by starting with the trickiest os
I haven't been using a scrpt, been following the wiki and some random guide I found online but neither helped

Did you check the spam folder? I got it almost instantly but it was classified as spam.

i recieved my invite immediately

>Because people tell me it isn't as aggressive with the seeding
I think its just a meme.
>Also I tend to get a lot of torrents that aren't connecting to the tracker
Dont have this problem either. Maybe you fucked up some qb settings?

This. Check your spam folder.

Did you take the interview before their email system broke? Apparently you have to wait for hours for an invite to come. I've been waiting 3 hours already, dunno if its the email system or I am getting cucked by the recruiter

guys is PTH having freeleech right now??

Is it really a meme though? If I upload something and the autosnatchers get it what usually ends up happening is that I upload it to one guy and then he distributes it to the rest. So I get a little more than a downloads worth of upload and he gets 10x what I got.

No but there is a lot of FL christmas music. They add new albums every other day.

He probably has faster and better connection than you. Do you have your ports forwarded?

I do, but I'm sure his connection is faster and better considering It's my home connection vs his seedbox. But still, was hoping setting up rutorrent would help me out.

Why would it magically help out?

Its hard to compete with ultrafast ssd seedboxes, i hate them! You can give a try to rutorrent but i doubt it will make any difference.

LaZ's broken English is adorable.

I don't know, people say qbittorrent isn't aggressive with finding peers and seeding properly so I thought maybe there was some truth in that.

Such is life of seedboxlets.

pth latest marketing strategy, spam apollo invite threads

daily reminder that pth is cancer

Not sure if youre retarded or just baiting but its obviously someone fishing for proofs and other shit to scam. I dont think this email address has any connection to the tracker. Or maybe some mad apooloo user is false flagging.

apl latest marketing strategy, spam apollo invite threads pretending to be from pth

daily reminder that apl is cancer

maybe aliens did it ayy lmao
t. nala

It's a shame Xanax staff don't put the same amount of effort into managing their site as they do to shilling and false-flagging.
Really makes you think.

t. pth staff

it's like pth is that really hot girl and apl is her fat, ugly, slut friend desperately trying to be popular.

What's Xanax?

t. nala, the fat, ugly furfag

PtH is no friends with that curry dogs

pastebin.com/vQCvRZyX

hey folks we were working on polishing this up last night

it's a re-write of the terrible "IRC question/answer" pastebin that's been making the rounds.

it's to add to the op above the wiki link, to provide quick hits & tracker definitions.

the biggest thing i need is VERIFICATION OF INFORMATION. i'm not in the vast vast majority of these trackers, and i'm only going off information people provide in the thread

meme at each other, just not at me when giving information for the FAQ! plerase read it and offer corrections

>pastebin.com/vQCvRZyX
ab is cabal, faggot

i forgot: SDBits has been rewritten as such:

>
not what the strong consensus was in the thread last night. as last night, if the thread convinces me otherwise i'll change it

the wiki doesn't have AB as a cabal tracker, so you're going to have to do better than calling me a faggot :^)

HERPDERP HOW I CTRL+V

>SDB -- SDBits (think of it as an SD version of HDB, run by different people)

Nice work user. I'm not sure about APL recruitment, never saw official statement about channel.
I know that Mirai from What.cd is recruiting on reddit
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5f5bme/whatcd_alternatives_megathread/dbbgau0/

thepepe, aka himitsu, was cabaled by AB staff a while ago

its clear that AB is cabal, at least 4 me

>Believing the stories
user, you gay?

MTV should be in the "worth mentioning" section
>trackersGGN and AHD
"TV & MOVIE" should be "TV & MOVIES" or
"TV & FILM"

SEND ME MY MTV INVITE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any of y'all using transmission-daemon or is it rtorrent only in here? I've been using the former for years but don't really know how well it scales with hundreds of torrents running.

thanks! i happen to know that APL recruitment is coming, so that section is written in anticipation of that. if it comes to "release time" i'll rewrite accordingly, including a link to mirai's post. that post may still be worth including regardless of their recruitment changes though?

the only source of AB being involved in cabal-level banning is this story circulating /ptg/ and i'm afraid that's just not enough for me

yes, MTV has gotten a huge new influx especially from /ptg/ and will be mentioned quite a bit
thanks for the editing, appreciate a worker

kg is basically cabal at this point seeing as it's the what.cd of arthouse cinema
when it goes down you will never ever see some films that were hosted on there again in any lifetime

anyone use transmission-daemon (CLI) with special scripts they'r willing to share?

hi :^)

also it's not people in /ptg/ who are joining mtv as we know it's absolute shite, people are flocking to /ptg/ to ask about it, we tell them it's shit, they join anyway then shitpost about it and the rest of us have to deal with their nonsense
btw what are you doing writing up a pastebin when you know absolutely fuck all?

How long you've waited for user?

here's how i'm defining cabal for the purposes of this FAQ:
>Admins of cabal trackers collaborate on banning cheaters/bad users in their respective communities, along with typically restricting official recruitment threads to fellow cabal trackers.

while i 1000% agree that the loss of KG would be absolutely devastating in the way that losing WCD was for those rare media copies, that's not enough to make cabal

go to help channel

Recruitment is happening now, the queue is moving VERY slowly. Be patient, more recruiters are coming.

We're trying to hit the people who have been connected the longest.

t. recruiter

It scales terribly in my experience, tho I leave an option that my provider fucked up something with seedbox transmission setup, as I tried it on one seedbox only

>using the smiley with a carat nose

it's not cabal but it /basically/ is the same way hdb isn't cabal but is above the cabal due to just being absolutely stellar and a bastion of information plus having special status due to being run by the best encoders in the game (nick007 is the admin)
the cabal was always ptp,wcd and btn as those admins used to hang out together hence the strong relationship whereas kg and hdb are like i said, just so good they weild a lot of power

i know fucklot about formatting and delivering information in a document

i'm using /ptg/ users as subject matter experts to get the information accurate and precise

i'm a guy who showed up after WCD went down while the chaos was happening. i'm a pirate from the long long ago, recently abandoning usenet as it's become unusable and i saw how great the single private tracker (PrivateHD) i was in actually was

so in a way, i get to learn about the entire structure like it's the back of my hand and how this all ticks *and* give back to the community that taught me

i also get to shitpost like no one's business

APL, MAM and MTV are holy trinity. Has everything you ever need.

Fuck cabal peasants.

>i know fucklot about formatting and delivering information in a document
kek why are you proud of this
if you're not in every cabal tracker then don't give others advice

Z if this is you, please meme in #apollo

Thanks for the update and information. I don't expect to change the APL recruitment information before publishing

This is not Z. Type in FAQ on #apollo and I'll pm you.

AB never was, and never will be, cabal

t. yui

MTV any good?

Which CAM of Rogue One has the best quality?

kek

dat pic kek

>forum moderator
>banning anyone

get cucked, D

keep your bitch ass in the forums. :^)

>APL, MAM and MTV
and AlphaRatio you sperg. The holy quadrintiy of trackers

What stylesheet on BTN is best? Are any of them better than the default, and not look like an alien cum explosion?

>D (Forum Moderator)

Beluga Caviar

I guess you could say he got D-moted.

>BTN, PTP, and other trusted TV/movie trackers. Banned countries: China, Egypt, Israel, Latvia, Turkey, Vietnam.
Is there no way getting into these trackers if your country is on the ban list? I am on PTH and GGn btw.

PTP has no banned countries. BTN only bans Egypt.

you're the first person that's argued for KG in the cabal period, and certainly the first to put anyone at the same point as HDB on authoritative trust

tell you what user, i'll stick a feather in it. i think because KG is a much smaller tracker we don't have to worry about it *too* much in this sense. i wasn't sure the hdbits distinction was necessary but i was yelled at a lot when i took it out last night

not the first time i've heard this, and for a lot of /ptg/ users i do think this is a common combination

>see attached

nah thanks tho, that feels like a paddlin

ok that's it folks pack it in

get out

>giving out invites
>not being /pure/
that was like lesson #1
but yeah D was a fuuuuucking mistake
not a good look APL

that's my understanding. the original version of this spoke slightly more about this, saying something along the lines of "if you're in these countries, sorry find another way in"

Nice

lol
9/10 staff are demoted for incompetence.

github.com/arakasi72/rtinst

If it's only Egypt then I'll be fine.

>"if you're in these countries, sorry find another way in"
What did they mean by that?

No, he just asked to be made forum moderator.