What's Sup Forums's excuse for not going full-Stallman and having a small netbook as your only computer?

What's Sup Forums's excuse for not going full-Stallman and having a small netbook as your only computer?

I have only x220.

Because my computer needs to do more than just send emails to other autistic freetards.

No reason to do so.

good question

Because my computers are more to me than large unwieldy cell phones with no GPS capabilities.

Does Richard still do any programming?

>I read and send mail with Emacs (mail is what I do most of the time).
nope

Stallman is an IRL meme shitposters. Think about it. He is literally a motivational speaker at this point.

Being an individual ?

The real reason, is because I don't care about having a FOSS BIOS. That's it. He himself has said he wishes there was a laptop that was free at the BIOS level and that's the only reason why he doesn't have one.

I use the cheapest Macbook available for most of the day.

Because i have two functional computers, why replace them?

AFAIK even those netbooks aren't truly "free". There really needs to be a list of "Stallman approved hardware" but sadly it seems as if it's completely empty at the moment.

It's not a normal netbook. It have mips processor, but now this faggot use x200 with libreboot.

He uses an x60 because of ME rootkit

Can you still buy Lemote machines? I want one.

You'll probably find them on eBay. They're utter crap, it's more of a toy than an actual computer.

I have a T400 with Libreboot because I need something powerful enough to run Debian testing with XFCE. That screen is also fucking tiny. Other than this, I just have an iPod classic 5th gen with Rockbox for music.

I care about my privacy but I'm not as autistic as Stallman.

kek

Because unlike stallman I have a social life and a job.

I want to creampie him