Can we agree that Microsoft is now officially more cancerous than Apple?

Can we agree that Microsoft is now officially more cancerous than Apple?

Sure, Apple and every other big American tech company are pushing Cultural Marxism, but this is just getting out of hand. I'll never buy another Microsoft product after this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNU8AB-rdCs

Didn't watch, but took a look at comments, someone is running a bot in there.

>cultural marxism
>using the term unironically
How to spot someone who doesn't know shit about politics, economics or sociology.

>When the world seems divided
How about the wide-eyed nu-fags who designed this commercial get acquainted with Islamic scripture. Just a reminder that if a Muslim rejects (whether explicitly or implicitly) ANYTHING that is taught in the Qur'an they have committed apostasy under Islamic law and will be put to death unless they repent and affirm the teaching. I'm sick of seeing these bullshit commercials that ignore what Islam actually teaches. The message of this video is inherently completely incompatible with Islam, period. If Muslims wish to reject large parts of Islamic teaching, that's fine with me, but wearing hijab is at least an implicit acceptance of Islamic teaching. Hence every hijabi is either forced to wear it or they're supporters of Islamic supremacism. Now, many may be the latter only because they are too stupid and ignorant to understand how awful Islamic teaching really is and use their hijab as an identity marker, but they are complicit in supporting Islamic supremacism regardless.

Fuck off retard

So the spirit of the season is basically doing away with the sole reason anyone celebrates anything on december 25 and replacing it with literally anything else?

Yes.

If you managed to keep buying Microsoft products throw this phase, you're just an ironic shitposter and should go to reddit.

>now
lol

This could be a good pasta if you changed a few words

Is this that youtube cuck as a child?

How about the wide-eyed nu-fags who designed this linux get acquainted with GNU scripture. Just a reminder that if a GNU rejects (whether explicitly or implicitly) ANYTHING that is taught in the FOSS they have committed apostasy under GNU law and will be put to death unless they repent and affirm the teaching. I'm sick of seeing these bullshit linux that ignore what GNU actually teaches. The message of this video is inherently completely incompatible with GNU, period. If GNU wish to reject large parts of GNU teaching, that's fine with me, but wearing pizza hat is at least an implicit acceptance of GNU teaching. Hence every GNUabi is either forced to wear it or they're supporters of GNU supremacism. Now, many may be the latter only because they are too stupid and ignorant to understand how awful GNU teaching really is and use their pizza hat as an identity marker, but they are complicit in supporting GNU supremacism regardless.

Holy kek

Didnt see the pasta potential until now.

>what is Frankfurt School?
>who is Gramsci?

Diversity sells
Not sure who is buying but someone must.

>Just a reminder that if a Muslim rejects (whether explicitly or implicitly) ANYTHING that is taught in the Qur'an they have committed apostasy under Islamic law and will be put to death unless they repent and affirm the teaching

One (of many) issues with this is that there is no ultimate authority for islam, which is why they fight each other as much as anyone else. There are different schools of islam and so the extreme ones are always trying to convert the others by building mosques and islamic schools and shit to basically convert the children of moderate muslims.

Anyway, basically people interpret islam in a billion different ways

>I still hate islam and all religion but why not be right about what you're saying?

Also this:
>This could be a good pasta if you changed a few words

>pajeet running Microsoft
>Makes it more pajeet friendly
Who'd have thunk?

>Diversity sells
>Not sure who is buying but someone must.
Diversity means not excluding, supremacy/xenophobia means excluding.

Excluding means less people, including means more people. More people = more $

Bigger markets > smaller markets

It's an easy decision for capitalist entities: diversity = $

>there are actually people in this thread who think companies with a history of antitrust laws give a shit about anything other than making money
>muh everything is politics

Top cucks.

This, and they can use that same commercial for everywhere from Sweden to India.