NVIDIA Pascal Shatters 3 GHz GPU Frequency Record

wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-gpu-frequency-world-record-3-ghz/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5gqm2u/async_compute_disabled_on_gcn_10_since_1692/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET THIS

The Pentium 4 clocked high to. Didn't make it less shit.

I find the single-slot 1070 more interest tbqh

What would the advantage be, though? Most people who are in that market can fit a double-slot card already.

i see those goyworks games are getting taxing

SINGLE SLOT POWERFUL GPUS ARE COMING BACK
MUH DICK

I clicked on this thinking it was a 3Ghz factory card. Found overclocking faggots instead.

duhhhhh...

Small cases.

How small are we talking?

Oh my, isn't wccftech shilling.

Nice tho, if it really can be achieved reliably and performance isn't that good only on cherrypicked tests I could consider picking up a 1060 real quick. Sadly it is most likely just a "muh Ghz" from faggots overclockers who spent a lot on redoing the card. Fucking just pick up a 1070-1080.

I've been looking for a decent single slot GPU as I've only got two expansion slots. Probably just going to get a FirePro

There are cases that allow a single full size pcie slot to be over the motherboard and some over the psu, which is also over the mobo
Imagine that tiny dancase thing but with the gpu on the mobo side, making it even thinner with a smaller psu

With a smaller mobo the case size can get even smaller

>nvidia Pascal Shatters 3 GHz GPU Frequency
>2755MHz on gpu core and 2983 with turbo
>3Ghz

Try hard

The only thing I remotely give a shit about in this article is that single slot 1070.

>I find the single-slot 1070 more interest tbqh
Where?

Can't wait for the single slot 1070 to end up throttling to under Fury levels of performance due to VRMs overheating and the core being unable to cool well enough. :^)

bullshit, AMD'ers don't care

>Overclocks worse than Maxwell
>but muh LN2
Go home, Nvidia.
Also stop planting your press releases as news articles. It's insulting the intelligence of your customers.

They talk about it at the end of the article

/thread

also, it's "too".

>Overclocks worse than Maxwell

>3010MHz
IT SHATTERS THE 3GHz RECORD, YOU GUYS!

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

NVIDIA FIRST TO 2GHz, FIRST TO 3GHz

You forget to relize that amd was the first one to get to 100C

why?
frequency chasers has always been link to poor design and housefire.

amd was first to 1GHz

Inb4 AMD 3200+ GPU

3200c*

False, Intel first to 4GHz base and 4.2GHz base and doesn't consume insane amount of power like AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

Nvidia first to 2GHz and doesn't consume insane amount of power like AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

>pooinlootech
Mods should add that site to spam list

/thread
ln2 is fucking cheating

>What is Fermi?

Burned so hot it left no witnesses.

if it left no witnesses, then where do the stories come from?

We do not speak of that evil.

When 1080Ti out?

Will AMD ever recover?

Hey guys, I'm building a PC and I'm trying to max bang/buck. What should i get?
- RX 480 4GB (265€),
- RX 480 8GB (320€)
- GTX 1060 6GB(320€).

CPU will be i7 4820k. Found an offer for 200€. Is this good bang/buck?

That's pants on head retarded. Why would you expect that?

never.
Im about to buy amd because Im tired of waiting on nvidia. They are more of a drama queen that wikileaks >hurr big release incoming just wait another month guis *disappears eternally*

The fuck would you even buy from AMD? They haven't released their high end products.

Listen to me, don't go AMD. I bought the HD 7870 back when everybody said it has very good price performance and won't be gimped, I had so many crashes it's unbelievable so much stuff doesn't work on the AMD drivers. Simple stuff like target fps. Your screen will randomly freeze over the day and you will get that little nice notice driver failed to react something along those lines. It happened plenty of times over the day sometimes I wasn't even playing things but Firefox Skype everyday programs fucked it.

I was frustrated and wanted to go for the GTX 970 but the 3.5 scandal made me rethink my decision and I again went for the AMD R 390. Random lags, microstuttering some games didn't even start, random Power usage spikes and after all the years the new crimson drivers still don't work properly most in build features just don't. This makes me so mad sorry I'm by mean no fanboy but I got a GTX 1060 this time and it just works. Every feature works I can easily record games, downscale use driver settings, target fps and not a single fucking freeze.

I wish AMD would be competitive but they aren't. There is a reason why Nvidia can pull so much bullshit they dominate the market. With a good reason.

Zen and Vega will flop. We don't need AMD we need a whole new CPU GPU manufacturer joining the race.

yesssssss

>Hey guys, I'm building a PC and I'm trying to max bang/buck. What should i get?
>- RX 480 4GB (265€),
>- RX 480 8GB (320€)
>- GTX 1060 6GB(320€).
>
>CPU will be i7 4820k. Found an offer for 200€. Is this good bang/buck?
If you plan on keeping the card for more than two to six months buy the 480. If you plan on upgrading every year with a midrange I'd say Nvidia since it is consistent out of the box at release. Alternatively buy whichever brand you fancy if they're the same cost. Free game you plan buy anyways? Pick that one perhaps.

I have a 7950 still in service. AMD has continually improved the drivers for unlike my 400 series nvidia cards that had to be retired or died on their own. I still have have working Nvidia Geforce 200 and 300 series cards from over a decade ago (ATi All in Wonders too or Theater Pro's too). AMD cards especially GCN are fine. The 390's though are kind of loud and run toasty though.

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5gqm2u/async_compute_disabled_on_gcn_10_since_1692/

Don't buy AYYMD HOUSEFIRES, they have gimped older cards and will continue to gimp cards in the future

Async crutch doesn't work well and it shows by them gimping

Thanks for the info, Ill rethink being patient again..
Im just mad that all of my new shit isnt doing what I want it to be doing.

Guess this thread would be fine to ask in. I figured out that I am getting a 1070 for Christmas, but it's a Founder's Edition. Am I fucked?