Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/julian-klode/dns66
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

s h i l l
h
i
l
l

I haven't been getting ads with u block but the YouTube video fades out where an ad is supposed to be and then fades back in straight away.
It's incredibly annoying.

I probably had the same problem a couple days ago. Fixed it by disabling privacy badger -addon. Has something to do with youtube's new cookies so try that

Any good jewtube ad-blocker on Android? non-root of course since I can't throw AdAway on my phone since it's currently STILL fucking un-rootable ;w;

who am i even shilling for big guy?

as far as i can tell you have to root because all android adblockers only work with browsers

probably need a 3rd party youtube app

Adguard claims to work if you pay them, but I'm not paying them so I don't know if it's true.

I haven't watched a ton of videos, but using NewPipe instead of the default Youtube app I haven't seen any ads.

Learn to use your software!

add fanboys ultimate, adguard, and disconnect filters from filterlists.com
and update your filters

firefox with ublock origin

i have enabled every filter, and still see ads via websocket. i already have the ublock websocket extension installed.

>arch
>faggot mudslime swedish site
lmao muhammad

link the youtube page you see adds then

>chrome
Found your problem.

PEBCAK

stop using chrome retard

>blaming one adblocking extension over another
It literally all depends on the filter lists, two adblockers with the same filterlists will give you the same result.

The only thing is that different adblockers have different lists enabled by default (especially ABP, which has a whitelist enabled by default)

kek

Netguard works for me. You have to download it from f-droid or directly from their website. iirc the playstore version does not support ad blocking.
It work via a virtual vpn server and you can download a hosts file within the app

>he doesn't know filters

Still using an old version of adblock plus. Facebook is completely broken with it (no great loss) but at least with youtube it's like there are no ads at all.

AdGuard.
Free on Android and works without root.
14-day trail on Windows.

but free as an addon for Firefox and Chrome.

||$websocket,domain=fmovies.se (or whatever domain is serving the ads, check the logger)

DNS66, works both on WiFi and mobile connection
github.com/julian-klode/dns66

Then if you're using Firefox you can install uBlock Origin and complement with cosmetic filters.

Not for me

Chromium is better than firefox

I use uBlock Edge v1.10.2 no problems on youtube.

You gotta update your filters now and then man, ads are getting trickier, gotta keep up

Update the filters you dumb ass moron!
All I want to know is how do I block this pizza gate shit?