He still uses an optical drive

>He still uses an optical drive

>He
Now I'm confused, I thought this was a grill?

>xe still uses an optical drive

...the fuck else am I supposed to install encrypted boot loaders with?

Have you ever seriously succeeded in doing that with USB? I know it's technically possible but it's a fucking nightmare of hacking, unzipping, patching, rezipping, resigning and all sorts of shit.

I keep a sata ODD in the cupboard to plug in when I'm installing OSs, it saves hours of fucking around.

I hate those fake iris contact lenses, they always look like total unnatural shit.

My Mom just asked me to burn the new Onerepublic album and luckily I had the hardware to comply. Feels good to be a good boy without hardware limitations.

Huh?

dd if=/path/to/iso of=gayretardedflashdrive

Anzu is a cute Turk

under all that makeup, fake wig, fake eyelashes, fake color eye contacts is just another cockroach.

Well I do but only for ripping cds due to no DRM free digital audio services

I actually work for a living and have to deal with all sorts of media.

You'll understand when you grow up.

>implying there's anything wrong with using optical media
If you don't, I mean that's cool and all, but I couldn't give less of a shit. You should feel the same about the fact that I do use optical media.

They're called circle lenses nigr

are you a boy or a girl?

Are you implying Turks are sexless?

or you could just buy an external usb drive

they're like $15

What's with this obsession with not having an optical drive in you build? If you have a 5.25" bay there's literally no reason not to have one, and if you've got an external drive you bought for this when you have a free 5.25" bay you're quite possibly the dumbest person I've ever encountered on the Internet.

i removed the cage

i have a mini itx build and it was getting in my way of installing my fan

>client comes in with data on CDROM
>turn client away, "Come back when you decide to live in 2016"
>lose $10,000 contract
>???
>PROFIT!

See that's actually understandable

How else would I rip DVD/Blu Ray