/ptg/ - Pizza Tracker General

I'll prefix this thread by saying that this thread is not 100% about margherita, the margherita is merely the tip of the iceberg that is pizza trackers.

Past the eat by date =========================
FREE PIZZAS
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?freetorrent=1

MARK SNATCHED PIZZAS
passtheheadphones.me/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=4082
=========================

FAQGUY'S FRESHLY BAKED PATHS TO NAVIGATING THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF PIZZA
Are you trying to get in GazelleGourmands, Animebites, PassthePizza, BroadcastheNeapolitan, HDBolognese or A Neapollitano or any other unique or specific flavours? Then this FAQ is for you.
pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU

>Not sure what pizza trackers are all about?
The mission of /Pizza Tracker General/ is to provide the finest and most delectable Italian pizzas conceivable by providing its gourmands with opportunities for creating fine dough, by recognising the excellence of wood fire ovens and cultivating competence in the art of pizza making and advancing the interests of its gourmands in this fine and commendable culinary pursuit.

>Have a question about the very best pizzas known to humankind?
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread

>Staff occasionally read these generals and have baked here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for dough
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for recipes and when you give them recipes, they ban you for violating the laws of pizza making.

Other urls found in this thread:

apollo.rip/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=1551&postid=37270#post37270
ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that real?

Sarek is mad that his pizza was overcooked.

2nd for pepperoni pizza best pizza

good op

Yes

apollo.rip/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=1551&postid=37270#post37270

Real apollo.rip/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=1551&postid=37270#post37270

Dude I chuckled a bit but this is way too much effort for a shitpost.

madman

DELET

When Z sees this he's gonna get triggered.

>falling for the https meme

massive piracy crackdown would suck for getting content but it would be pretty /comfy/

ftp servers, usenet, mass burning CDs,and renting dvds/blu-rays for a day

Don't forget S getting BTFO about not following the rules.

ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
>ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
>>ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
>>ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh
>HE FUCKS UP THE GENERAL NAME
>HE DOESN'T INCLUDE THIS IN THE HEADER
FUCK YOU OP

10/10 OP

Since you can't pirate on newer consoles I've already been considering raiding redboxes with prepaid credit cards.

nobody cares

Nah I think it's stupid too. But believing Sup Forums conspiracy theories ≠ incapable of being a moderator.

Does an inability to read the forum rules make someone incapable of being a moderator?

don't they have cameras on those? i've thought about it but i don't wanna get /marked/ irl

hi Z :)

kek

apooloo staff are literally the bottom of the barrel

PTH invite forum includes:

HD4Free
The Horror Channel
x264.me
HD-Torrents
TV Vault
GazelleGames
AlphaRatio
IndieTorrents
UHDBits
SDBits

It was the first day of the serious discussion forum, he made a bad decision. He's been corrected since then.

APL Invite forum includes:

E***o
P****s
O*******
AoM
TC
PTP
BiB
bB

His "Pizzagate is completely real" post was on the first day, his cursing post was well into Serious Discussion's life cycle after he'd already been told off for breaking the rules.

Previous WCD staff = bottom of the barrel? Yikes. We're all fucked then.

better than MAM

Let's wait and see if PTH gets BTN and PTP.

Never gonna happen

APL has the retards who kept banning everyone off the forums for nothing while PTH has all the good staff

Is this a child p0rn tracker you are running?

i
want
to
believe

actually apl has wcd staff, pth doesn't

I heard on Apooloo some of the uploads have CP embedded in encrypted rar files merged with the mp3s

Isn't Mirai the only previosu WCD staff that APL has?

PTH has quite a few WCD staff on their official staff list and many more on the "Progress Team".

there are no previous wcd staff pooing in the loo

they're all big pimpin on pth

poopyloopy is SCC trash

And everyone knows that SCC likes turning off features for non-donors.

APL, where white power collages and pizza gate are supported by the site staff.

The WCD staff at APL have decided to lay low after WCD was seized. That's why they went for the alphabetical names, anonymity. Also the recruitment team from WCD is helping out with recruitment at APL which should start soon.

>Isn't Mirai the only previosu WCD staff that APL has?
no

>PTH has quite a few WCD staff on their official staff list and many more on the "Progress Team".
like?

That donation reward was removed, but it really shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Apollo
>Allow Nazi uploads
>Ban Drizzywap

pay to leech lmao

Allowing discussion of things does not equal supporting them.

Is this actually true? I know PTH has most of the old what interviewers and FLS, but having a tracker with any of the what.cd devs or admins would give me a huge confidence boost in apollo.

i swear, this guy is worse than sarek

because at least sarek had the decency not to come with his bullshit here

this

Nala you honestly need to stop

Bullshit. Every recruiter, alpha teamer, etc I knew on WCD is on PTH.

in addition to the alphabet names they lay very low on forums and irc, very little communication directly from the top

Apollo
>Suddenly everyone wakes up to millions of freeleech tokens and a post fucking the RIAA
>Claim that a moderator is having a prank

Literally supporting them.

Drizzy was banned on WCD too for just being a meme for Sup Forums autists to post transcodes to.

Yes

Drizzy is worse than Hitler.
Apollo was right for banning him.

fuck off 312cuck

Nala please try harder. You must not have known many WCD team members.

Obviously you never were on WCD. Or you're not telling the truth.

Drizzy wasn't specifically banned, he was banned with lots of other bandcamp crap.

Bandcamp crap is still allowed on APL (it's banned on PTH)

>adds a few users from WCD as moderators when the Xanax forums get overrun by pajeets and memes
>pretends they were WCD staff

One mod believes a crazy conspiracy theory that sadly 50%+ of the population believes. Whoop de fuckin doo.

The point is that no one who was anyone on WCD is on apl

if you were someone on wcd you are at PTH

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't on PTH.

The Apollo staff can't do anything except shitpost and support pizzagate.

>Bandcamp crap is still allowed on APL (it's banned on PTH)
Bandcamp is not banned on PTH

This is turning into a game of "yes she did" "no she didn't" with neither side having any evidence.

I said bandcamp crap not bandcamp.

WCD staff is not "users"

Less than 50% of the nation's population voted for Trump. There's no way there are more pizzagate believers than Trump voters

Apollo staff are easily confused by things that aren't as tasty as pizza.

Blatant misinformation

The what.cd staffers on PTH are still using the same usernames. On APL they're supposedly hiding them. PTH is the only one with any evidence.

PTH has 3 times as many staff as APL does, yet there are dozens of examples of APL staff being stupid. Why is nobody attacking PTH?

Only thing I'm wondering is why there is this split that exists then. Not that I don't believe you, but most of the PT and FLS at PTH were FLS, Interviewers and Alpha team at what.cd. Seems kind of odd that most of the lower-tier staff are on PTH while the upper-tier staff are on APL if what you're saying is true. I would have thought maybe the old alpha team, interviewers, etc. would have kept in contact with the what.cd admins and devs and would have pursuaded them to come and support Apollo instead.

Z give up

Blatant shilling

PTH does not have 3 times as many staff as Apollo

mental filtering. Hell, go look at what trans-siberian orchestra is tagged as in the top 250 uploads right now. Progressive house. PTH is pure curry shit with zero quality control, people just choose to ignore it because they've made up their minds.

>On APL they're supposedly hiding them.
One moderator on APL conveniently forgot what a music format actually was. This led to every other moderator getting fired on APL and Currymaster posting CURRY in all of the forums which remained there for literal hours because of the lack of moderation.

A second moderator conveniently played a practical joke by giving people millions of freeleech tokens and fucking the RIAA rather than Apollo being compromised.

Their third moderator believes in pizza.

Not me man. I'm just watching the shit go down and staying neutral. I want both sites to succeed.

hi Nala

he's worse than Soviet propaganda, there's really no truth or sense to what he's saying

>Why is nobody attacking PTH
because we're not trolls

PTH:
>FLS - 17
>Forum Mods - 3
>Mods - 8
>Devs - 2
>Admins - 3
>Sysops - 2

APL:
>FLS - 6
>Forum Mods - 2
>Mods - 5
>Admins - 1
>Sysops 3

apooloo is a fucking joke

they should just shut down and stop embarassing themselves

SCC endorsed this shite? their name: RUINED

I don't browse these threads because I'm not an autistic shitbag who thinks private trackers are something that needs daily discussion. However, I did see you dumbfucks talking about pizzagate, so I had to read through this thread a bit. Actually in tears laughing right now, this is unreal. Feel free to give me all the (you)'s in the world, I'm leaving this thread after posting this, I just wanted to let all of you know you are a real hoot. No, honestly, this might be the most "incredible" thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums, even for a general. It's truly a gathering spot for the most pathetically lonely and autistic people on this site as a whole, even including cancer like /r9k/. Maybe one day you will come to the conclusion that just because you can breeze by doing nothing and having no friends doesn't mean that's a fulfilling and rewarding life. I wish all of you the best, honestly.

>Why is nobody attacking PTH?
Republican spotted.

APL is consistently doing things worthy of being attacked. PTH is not.

go back to being a shitty moderator on Apooloo, S

no, you're wrong, apollo is better tracker than pth by far

since were attacking apollo, can someone post some alucardo?

say this again 6 months while keeping a straight face

dog's graph updated

weeb cuck

It all comes tumbling down

why? all of us here know that pth will be gone in 6 months?

worthless cuck not even worth talking about

CTR is lurking Sup Forums now for pizza threads?

Hi Sup Forums

Are you a bad enough dude to make it to the endgame?