>1366 x 768 screen
>4 GB of RAM
>1.6 GHZ processor
>Integrated graphics
>500GB 5400 RPM hdd
>$400

Why the fuck are laptops so overpriced? My KVM server was $400

Other urls found in this thread:

komplett.no/product/909065/pc-nettbrett/demovarer/baerbar-pc-demo/acer-aspire-e5-722-173-hd-demo#technical-details
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=Sport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get something used, I'm getting this for ~$400
>i5
>iGPU (anything else is dumb)
>8GB RAM
>240GB SSD

Oh and the screen's WQHD. Not too big of a fan of getting a 16:9 shittop but this thing's pretty neat

Invest in a Latitude. Go ebay hunting for "like new" and "new" stores who sell overstock. I got a E7240 during Black Friday for $460:
>1920x1080 IPS with gimmick touch screen
>128gb M.2 SSD
>4gb RAM (I believe expandable)
>2.1 ghz quad core i7

It's still got integrated graphics though but if you need anything more than modern integrated graphics for a laptop you should just admit you're a fucking crossboarding gaymer and buy yourself some $2k piece of trash to play Fallout 4/League of Legends/whatever normalfag game you're interested in.

1. League of Legends will run on non gaming computer just fine

2. League of Legends isn't a game, it's an eSport

>League of Legends isn't a game, it's an eSport

So you don't think chess is a sport too?

not him, but it's a game that can be played as an esport

t. EU diamond scrub

no pe

My brother. I got an E6540 recently. 1080p screen with i7 4800QM, amd 8790m, 8 GB RAM, and a 256 SSD for $480. Might disable the amd gpu in bios depending on how well it plays with Linux

>chess
>sport
nice meme

It is officially a sport, nigger. kys.

>sport |spôrt|
>noun
>1 an activity involving physical exertion....
Didn't even get through the first sentence of the definition and it's already clear that chess isn't a sport.

It's just a video game.

Well, it have multi-million tournaments, which is nice

>LOL IT AINT A SPORT CAUSE I AM RETARDED XDD

Many video games have tournaments, still just video games.

It's fucking computer game. Sports require physical activity.

>Sports require physical activity.
>LOL MOTOCROSS AINT A SPORT CAUSE YOU HAVE AN ENGINE XD
>NEEDS LITERALLY NO POWER
kys, you fat weeb.

See If it's even remotely physically taxing on you to sit in a chair and mash buttons while you play your gaymes I seriously suggest you see a doctor.

Also I'm neither fat nor a weeb. Nice ad hominem though, man you sure are presenting a strong argument.

Not every competition needs to be a sport.

Motorsports require some degree of physical fitness tho, but yes in a strong sense of the word they are not sports. Tuey are competitions however.

komplett.no/product/909065/pc-nettbrett/demovarer/baerbar-pc-demo/acer-aspire-e5-722-173-hd-demo#technical-details

marion a cute, CUTE!

sport (n.)early 15c., "pleasant pastime," shortening ofdisport"activity that offers amusement or relaxation; entertainment, fun" (c. 1300), also "a pastime or game; flirtation; pleasure taken in such activity" (late 14c.), from Anglo-Frenchdisport, Old Frenchdesport,deport"pleasure, enjoyment, delight; solace, consolation; favor, privilege," related todesporter,deporter"to divert, amuse, please, play" (seesport(v.)).
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=Sport

i was clearly joking when I called LoL an esport here

you kids are stupid if you believe it's a sport. it's quite obviously a video game, i don't care what anybody says

it's a good game too

I'll stick with the Oxford definition over that literally who website's definition, thanks.

I am so sick of pajeets

It's not a definition. It is the etymology. You know, what the word actually means when you break down its history.

Chess and video games are not sports, end of story.

Nope, history and linguistics disagree.

Maybe a paralympic sport

I couldn't give less of a shit, you're wrong.

Nope, you are the one who is wrong.

Says the guy that thinks sitting in a chair eating cheetos and mashing buttons is a sport

Get a Chromebook, then just remote into your desktop

Laptops cost more because of the ability to transport and use them anywhere free from a wall socket (for a certain amount of time). Plus components need to be altered in a way to accommodate thinner form factors.

>My KVM server was $400
What does that stand for? Kissless virgin manlet?

Fuck off to Sup Forums subhuman right wing vermin

fuck off to leddit, "comrade"

Get a thinkpad for $100-200
>sandy i5 as fast as ultrabook cpus (the standard) in 2016
>light and small while still practical
>as much battery life as you need

Sup Forums is not an alt right board, you have to go.back

You can get a Lenovo G550 for less than $250 off eBay with 2.3 gHz. Your post betrays retardation or lying.

that's 220$ brand new, 2 years warranty