TFW too stupid to learn how to program

>TFW too stupid to learn how to program

Other urls found in this thread:

dividebyze.ro/2016/11/04/programming-is-boring.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sad

This is when the millennial's parent would step in and reassure him or her that anything is possible

I WANT TO LEARN GOLANG!!!

I couldn't get into CS because my math/science is weak. I cannot pass the entrance exam.

Went into business, studied finance and investment banking, got several internships and a job.

Everything was better than expected.

Much bitwise operations
They are useless at this level

Yes, you can even change "gender" if it will help!

Dont you need good maths for finance?

i suppose you're looking for "even you can do it!" style replies, but my guess is you are actually too stupid.

Not everything is possible, but you'd have to be a massive retard to not be able to learn how to program. Python can be taught to 7 year old ffs.

and python is useless.

What are u gonna make in it?

High school level math. Rest is up to your own creativity. Business degrees are in fact entrepreneurship degrees so you become self-employed. Job is a just a stepping stone to learn the moving parts of a company.

Fuck off huh this is like textbook shit. I haven't even started learning and you're shitting on me already. Muh c muh c.
Never mind that you're book is written by an actual retard who forced you to use a fixed range of 100 and never even mentions that you shouldn't use continue when the tested value is also the loop value

ur just lazy. git gud

Browser. Video game. Chat client. Media player. Any other questions?

I consider myself lazy and dumb. I had a hard time working with accounting and finance ratios, principles and algorithms but with practice and repetition I cleared all subjects.

did you even try?

Yes, anime girl.

Ahh, Ok. I just remembered years ago seeing some of the text books a friend of mine had for a finance degree, The maths looked very difficult

>did you even try?
I don't like this meme. when is it considered "giving up"?

>tfw too dumb for program
>lol did you even try? xD
>yes but Im not very good
>lol you just gotta try more then xD

People here love to criticise Python, but it is the de facto standard in scientific computation, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics. In fact, in my work I use it most of the time, and it is a pretty useful and beautiful language. Simple syntax, clear indentation, object oriented and functional features support, and very powerful libraries which save you a lot of time. Python is not a language that the CS grad can brag about knowing, because it's so simple that even a kid could learn to use it, this must be the cause why everyone says it is a "meme"

How are they wrong though?

It literally is entirely about just doing it. Your results come from your actions, if you're bad at programming it's because you didn't read or research enough or you just don't have enough experience, which you get by doing.

>TFW you know how to program but you find it mind numbingly boring

yeah can i hax with it?

>and python is useless.

Python is great for earning money and anything that is scientific or has to do with data science/AI/machine learning and so on.

So it's not useless just because it's super easy to learn.

any library or programming language that writes to a programs memory can be used

Just find more difficult problems, m9. Sry for strat.

dividebyze.ro/2016/11/04/programming-is-boring.html

I'm not a data scientist.

What could i make that's meaningful in python?

You could use django (the best web framework) and make advanced web applications for example. you can make desktop (windows, linux osx) and mobile (ios, windows phone and android) applications with ONE code by using Kivy.

You see, learning basic programming doesn't require one to be smart or anything. And at the same time a lot of people don't know how to ask questions.
Maybe OP just got stuck at some point or doesn't know where to go but doesn't realize he need to ask and advice and just goes like "I'm too dumb for this shit". Or maybe he didn't even take his lazy ass to do anything. These are two different cases.

why not use Go or Elixir for web apps?

There are tons of jobs with django it is a widely used framework. Not at all with Go or Elixir.

That's because sciencefags make one off scripts to calculate something the same way many mathfags use C. But the difference is that they don't make any products that will be used by other people, they're not concerned about the product's lifecycle or working in teams. Python is godawful for writing something more than a one off script.

i dont know. python seems kind funky. I like ruby tho

i feel that feeling. stupid math with its integers and variables

This ! I regret for being a faggot for thinking that I can't program.I tried again and it got really easy when I succesful made my web application I felt big satisfaction better than having sex or getting money.I wish I was not faggot back then I lost many a lot of times for thinking negative.

s-s-should i do it too...?

i'm a virgin btw

If you tried a low-level language like C and didn't like it, try a high-level one like Lisp.

If you tried a high-level language like Lisp and didn't like it, try a low-level one like C.

Some people "get" programming when they interface with a computer in a mechanical manner, others click with a more abstracted logic.

I thought I hated programming too, but then I realized I just hated imperative paradigms.

tfw too stupid to do anything besides fizzbuzz in C or python

Just try it.It will feel hard from start cause it is new to you but if you have patience and work everyday you will get results.When you get results there is no going back again it is more addictive than playing video games.It needed 1 year for me cause I was always thinking negative for something that I could learn for 4 months if I was working hard.
I learned making web applications and I want more to learn.I regret for wasting too much time for pussy and feeling that I can't code.

tl;dr man up and just do it

Is it true you code better if you use a black background with neon green text?

Would an Android app written in python be horribly slow?

I find it painful to look at.

Too slow. Simple click and point only. Barely usable. Too slow. Any other questions?