>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=water bottle
youtube.com/watch?v=Se12y9hSOM0
amazon.com/LifeStraw-LSPHF017-Personal-Water-Filter/dp/B006QF3TW4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482167648&sr=8-1&keywords=life straw
mechkb.com/products/keycaps/tai-hao-abs-keycap-set
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1445
mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=&brand=1&switch=&size=&led=&capmat=2&capprint=8&model=&availability=in_stock_pre&show_kb=off&show_kb=on&show_acc=off
elitekeyboards.com/products.php?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=MDZSh2gmKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=5_aKXBeOjuI
elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless&pid=es87u_cc_bbb_al
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1652
mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=&brand=37&switch=42&size=&led=&capmat=&capprint=&model=&availability=in_stock_pre&show_kb=off&show_kb=on&show_acc=off
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting artisan numpad

It's very fast

Needs to be red for maximum wpm

But then it'd overheat

Needs some blue LEDs

First for endgame

then set up some ln2 cooling tubes and don't forget to add racing stripes so you can hit over 9000wpm

What's the difference between cherry and oem profile, they look the same to me?

Cherry is slightly shorter

you fucking hipster fags make me sick

when i see shit like this, i want to buy a shitty rubber dome logitech base model keyboard just to avoid being associated with faggot hipsters like you

at least with my 6GV2 i can be stealthy and feign ignorance about the whole mechanical keyboard Le Reddit scene. if someone asks me about it ill just be like cherry what ? i dunno i bought this KB cause it said it was ideal for gaming

>caring about other people opinions

who's the normie now

No one cares brah. You are overthinking this. Normal people don't go around posting pictures of their keyboards online, or make it a central talking point in conversions.

r8 my keyboard pls

>poker ii
>taihao doubleshot abs
>pexon cable

pubes/10

>artisan water

>not buying aritisan products

Nothing wrong with fiji water, senpai

tai hao/10

Other than paying money for something you can get from the tap for nothing but the cost of rates/rent.

>inb4 Americuck with poisoned tap water

I'm from OKlahoma senpai, tap water here is gross as fuck

Also I bring them to class with me to drink, how can I get tap water in the middle of class?

If your too stupid to figure out how to transport water, then maybe school isn't the right thing for you

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=water bottle

>tfw to intelligent to drink water

Guys pls read the first sentence of the post you're responding to

>I'm from Oklahoma senpai, tap water here is gross as fuck

Yes we've already established you're an Americuck, there's nothing that can reasonably be done about that so I only addressed the part of your post that can actually be responded to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Se12y9hSOM0

Waiting on my Ergodox PCBs to ship out, already got soldering iron, solder, and keyswitches (Cherry whites)/keycaps ready to go.

Hoping that I get it all before Christmas so I can build my gift.

maybe this will help
amazon.com/LifeStraw-LSPHF017-Personal-Water-Filter/dp/B006QF3TW4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482167648&sr=8-1&keywords=life straw

Any decent no frills keyboards under $80 that have cherry blue switches?

numpads a shit

now, macro pads...

>Doesn't even have a mounting plate
>Not even FAST

mad as fuck

Where can I buy these keycaps?

is the model m good for gayming?

Rosewill 9000v2

They usually pop up on massdrop. You can also buy them at mechanicalkeyboards.com

china

It's a full $100 on amazon though.

Looks like they sold out and the only people selling them are resellers. They were like 60 bucks a week ago.

Your other option would be a g80-3000

What is the color scheme name though? I can only find the Miami color scheme.

this may help
mechkb.com/products/keycaps/tai-hao-abs-keycap-set

>Budget
$140
>Location (continent at least)
US
>Preferred switch type
Mx Blue
>Layout
Standard qwerty
>Form factor
Full size, numpad and home/end keys are a must
>Backlight
Don't care
>Previous/current keyboards
K70 MX Blue

I just want the best possible mx blue keyboard for work, where I type a lot and enter a lot of numbers.

>UNIRONICALLY BUYING water
You fucking disgust me, you and everyone like you
I don't care if you think your water is "gross as fuck." So fucking what? Can't handle your water having a very slight hint of mineral taste? Too retarded to but a water filter?
You're just a fucking pussy with more money than sense

this

>tfw found a 1984 5640987

Guys my company lets me buy any kb i want (no jokes) up to 240$. Can I safely assume all topres are of similar production quality?
I want to check the meme and honestly would never throw this amount of cash* on it.

*my cash

ibm model m 122 key

I would into model m. But i cant piss off my coworkers.

buy them ear plugs with the extra money

Ill wait untill i know the fags myswlf and buy me my model mmyself.

For now I'd love to use company funds on topre, so bumping

they're sold out atm

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1445

Jesus i can't type on smartphone.

>I'll wait untill I know the fags more and buy me my model m myself. (no earplugs included)

Ducky one with PBT keycaps. It also has macro recording so if you do need those for work it supports up to three profiles

mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=&brand=1&switch=&size=&led=&capmat=2&capprint=8&model=&availability=in_stock_pre&show_kb=off&show_kb=on&show_acc=off

Thank you!

I have a Logitech K120. It's silent as fuck. Is there a comparable mechanical keyboard in terms of silence?

yeah, i'm not poor, nigga. i don't mind buying actual water.

>actual water
>as opposed to tap water
>which is fake water

On that note, if you weren't poor you wouldn't be living in a third world country that has shit tap water

you're a funny guy

Who else /waffle/ here?

Ha ha, where'd you get that host mold?

Thanks, I'll do my best to remain funny

I dunno, the figurine just appeared out of thin air

>1.5-1.5-1.5-6-1.5-1.5-1.5 bottom row
It's shit.

>tap water
>bottled water

>not living off coffee and beer

elite keyboards had an exclusivity deal with topre, but its coming to an end soon. Until then:

elitekeyboards.com/products.php?lang=en

Wait a second, is that a motherfucking Tapco'd out SKS in the background there?

topre, matias qc, and silent cherry

not only that but i hacksawed the front sight off and threaded it to 1/2x28

Bubba as fuck

How badly does it trigger the muh pure unmodded russian surplus people?

I was asking about keyboards themself more than a distributor.

Can i safely assume that material quality of realforce and hhkb are at similar level? And if I dont care about money the only thing i can rely on are the aesthetics?
The only viable kb I can think of is leopold but its impossible to get in Europe and novatouch which is shit tier.

idk i never post it
it was already really fucked up
some fudd had used a grinder to remove the bayonet
and i wanted some practice threading with my lathe

Its made in Japan and has some very excellent build quality. The creator of C++ uses a HHKB and Richard Stallman has been using one since 1997. Since you need a numpad then the full size realforce keyboards also have similar build quality to the HHKB, with an exception for the Type Heaven and RGB

Why are Mechanical keyboards all such garbage. All they do is light up and make a shit ton of noise. They're the flaming faggots of keyboards.

Is there any near silent mechanical keyboards? Someone told me browns, but even those are still pretty loud.

do you have a mechanical keyboard taht work win7??

>light up
you're thinking of gamer keyboards

Mechanical Keyboards have been around since before your father was born. If you don't want a gamer keyboard then don't but a gamer keyboard. There are quit mechanical keyboards, but you're just here to shitpost for (You)

So you tell that type heaven and RGB are of worse quality than hhkb and real force?

the type heaven was a budget topre keyboard and in order for them to sell it for under 140 bucks they had to cut corners. The RGB is also a "gamer" keyboard so they changed the feel of the switches. It still has higher quality then the type heaven, but its more of a matter of taste

youtube.com/watch?v=MDZSh2gmKUU

Actually

1. The novatouch has a good build quality.
With a bit of silencing it can sound as good as regular topre and you can use mx caps

2. Leopold fc660c is 230€ on eBay to Europe so same price as hhkb or realforce really

Shame the novatouch was discontinued since topre got so butt hurt about it.

You can snag iso ones for 110-140€ in many online stores which still have stocks in Europe.

They may not be your language but then again the shit caps are bad so you are gonna change them

The ABS keycaps are not the reason of the cheap sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_aKXBeOjuI

Do you know anything at all about EPA water standards?

No one cares about your fucking guns.

you care enough to cry about it

do they scare you?

>nobody with an hhkb does serious work they said

I am going to be honest, the loud sound is really not all that bad.

who said that. Some of the most influential people in the world use HHKB

Need a new keyboard; mine decided to die out of the blue.

Budget: $200 (CAD) ~ $150 (USD)

Preferred Switch Type: I've used Browns for years now, but I think I'd like to switch to Clears or something stiffer.

Layout: Dvorak, but I don't care much for the printed out layout. Preferably a blank keyboard.
Form Factor: 100% or 80%; preferably with at least arrows. Keypad is nice, not mandatory.

Backlight: Not needed

Thanks.

posting a picture of a man with a baby sized head. Are you trying to tell us something about your intelligence?

Get a custom made Unicomp if you want Dvorak

Sorry, did'nt read the layout portion of the template properly. I meant ANSI, I guess. Doesn't matter too much to me.

elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless&pid=es87u_cc_bbb_al
ships to canada
then buy
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1652

> novatouch
Well I didn't mean it's a complete shit. But nobody will refund me the price difference and pay for the modifications. I can chose a keyboard - company pays for it. So I take better quality out of the box.

>2. Leopold fc660c - ebay
I'd totally go for leopold, but I need an official receipt with company name on it because tax refunds etc.
What more there's no ebay in my country so it may complicate it even more. I believe my only options are online, trustfull distributors like elitekeyboards etc.

mechanical keyboards has some
mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=&brand=37&switch=42&size=&led=&capmat=&capprint=&model=&availability=in_stock_pre&show_kb=off&show_kb=on&show_acc=off

Are there any 65% Topre boards?

Literally the post before yours.

see

Do Filco keycaps fit on varmilo keyboards?

Yes, except for the topre ones

good shit, thanks for the info.