/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

RIP edition

Previous thread =========================
FREELEECH PICKS
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?freetorrent=1

MARK SNATCHED SCRIPT
passtheheadphones.me/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=4082
=========================

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
Pyramid: pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed)
Site content and recruitment offers: ghostbin.com/paste/oorwh

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia601505.us.archive.org/11/items/nos_podcast_preview/nos_podcast_preview.flac
torrentfreak.com/popcorn-time-goes-international-with-multi-language-dubbing-161217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which tracker will impress women the most?
I want a gf

why do people act like this?

Why the fuck doesn't EMP have HTTPS? If I had to choose a single tracker to have it, that'd be the one

mutracker was comfy man.

AoM

>BCG not pictured
Cunt

> .
jesus christ, delete this

He clearly doesn't understand the principle that by telling someone they are a cunt isn't going to change their behavior.

Also, it seems highly disrespectful and unprofessional for a psysop of a tracker to go around calling people cunts...

I honestly thought it was an ironic joke when I joined what.cd, but I'm pretty sure they're actually serious, sadly.

>waffles is still down

lol

usb

>implying it wasn't a ruse to take bitcoins and run

Looking to trade my IPT invite for PTH

If a torrent with unique artists gets deleted do the artists automatically get deleted?

wait a few weeks

NoStream PodCast:
"A hack is when someone bruteforces your password."
Sarek you literally gay? You can also social engineer someone, which is considered hacking.

>sarek is retarded
wow riveting new discoveries

Forgot the link:
ia601505.us.archive.org/11/items/nos_podcast_preview/nos_podcast_preview.flac

Hosts: sarek, Emm
Guests: Snuggles, Ev

>Niggers and women, the podcast

What's the torrent? I'll snatch it, fuck /marked/.

>don't you have server logs that shows who did it?
>uuuuhhhhhh........ no
keep it up danny

>podcast for a private tracker

J U S T
U
S
T

what the fuck is this?

How do I get onto PTH without ever being on WCD? APOOLOO feels like such a waste of time.

nostream is still a thing?

Is gaytorrent.ru cabal?

learn to suck a dick

You need to be part of any other respectable tracker.

>nostream is
never was

There's no way this has happened yet. Don't hold your breath.

well I'm fucked then

which would be a good one to work my way up into which is considered respectable?

Either you get an invite from the PU forums at a decent tracker like BTN, PTP, Bib, AB, etc. or you wait until they start doing interviews.

Why passthepopcorn when it's popcorntime?
torrentfreak.com/popcorn-time-goes-international-with-multi-language-dubbing-161217

Read the OP.

better encodes that aren't sourced from YIFY :^)

>:^)
I see now...

>using the smiley with a carat nose
>quoting the smiley with a carat nose

>:^)
:^)

Does anybody know when exactly Apollo opens for recruitment? I heard it was within a few days.

Unless I'm wrong, they're open for recruitment right now I believe.

who gives a fuck

Me. I've never been in a private tracker before so I'm looking to get started somewhere but PTH requires What.cd membership.

I'll sell you an invite for 10$

lol you do realise if you're starting out that YOU DO NOT JOIN CURRY SITES AS NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM AND THEY DON'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE

Although I suppose joining a curry site teaches you the basics for now, but it's a waste of time building buffer/uploading on curry sites especially as the opsec is usually shite so you have the same chance as getting v& as you do using TPB

Should have joined a 2nd tier tracker when they had open sign ups like we kept telling you guys too. GGN. AB. Now both are closed and you can't join ptp, pth, btn et al

>I've never been in a private tracker before
>I'll sell you an invite for $10

Are you fucking stupid? You do realize you're responsible for what the little shit does, right?

>tfw /noratiocuck/ path
AB > PTP > PTH and BTN

I think he's just memeing friend

D 6Mbps U 1Mbps
Hope our new meme god does something about this

first day on Sup Forums?

>Should have joined a 2nd tier tracker when they had open sign ups like we kept telling you guys too
Except I'm new to this and have only just been looking into this recently. I just want to know the best way forward right now.

there is no best way

Okay.
[email protected]

apollo isn't the best way forward at all
every tracker hates it because they opened the floodgates and let every darkie in
your best bet is to find a ggn/ab invite from someone in irc
ab had interviews for a good year and all you have to do was say you liked anime to get in f.am

what r we doing bois? we r ripping?

How would I get into GGN/AB when it's shut? I don't have any kind of IRC or anything like that I regular to get into anything like that. I don't even like anime.

freeleeching at pth
but caution, or you'll be cucked by staff

>he doesn't know what social engieering is
this is Sup Forums now
how sad

we are not at apollo?

>PTH recruits on PTP/BTN/HDB/BIB/E*/AHD/GGN/M-V
>you could also show proof of WCD PU at this point
>there are STILL fags who aren't in PTH or even apollo
What are you fucking people doing? jesus christ

>Seeder/Leecher ratio: 59.74 -»»»198.56 (+138.82)
:>)

>apooloo

Why would you imply this?

I just don't see how I could "social engineer" my way into a closed anime tracker without any connections or friends who are offering AB invites.

>go to a random anime community, Rizon is a good point to start
>try to find someone who is on ab
>suck his dick for a week or so
>PM him for an invite
>profit
its so fucking easy

>tfw always shitpost in obscure IRC rooms and invite fags to AB
>tfw you will never get in because you don't know where

>PTP/BTN/HDB/BIB/E*/AHD/GGN/M-V
Not in any of these.

I'm trying to make my way into Apollo first through their interviews whenever they open again.

woah it's almost as if finding an irc that talks about anime and then casually starting a conversation about private trackers and lying about past experience with them (aw man I was a PU on wcd before it got shut down, tars freeleech when haha) then getting an invite from a rando who doesn't give a fuck (most people give away invites to 2nd tier trackers like candy because well, they're 2nd tier) is IMPOSSIBLE right?

you forgot the X in your EX f.am

>Not in any of these.

Umm yeah how could I if these "IRC rooms" are so obscure. I'm not so much of an autist that I spend most of my day in obscure anime IRC channels.

Hmm...
Looks like you are shit out of luck, user.

Not really a fan of anime though. Seems like a waste of time just to use some random loser who may happen to be on AB just to get an invite.

if you don't know how to find irc rooms then you might want to leave this general as you clearly have no fucking idea how to use the internet

>hexchat

kys

I just don't really lurk on them because I'm not a fan of anime. They seem like such a waste of time just to find a single autist who's really into it and has an AB account.

Its too late to go the AB route. PTH nearly reached their user cap.

why are you trying to get into AB then

Yeah I'm not... Lol I've said I'm new to this and I want to know the best way forward.

sucks bro, people get a shitton of invites every month so people hand them out like mad and it's the best way to climb the ladder as of now

What do you have against hexchat?

I don't really, someone told me that or GGN are the only way forward.

>joining sites only to climb the ladder
collectors NEED NOT apply

OK, so the best way to get into AB is through some random obscure channel on Rizon?
And the way I do this is to stalk, lie and use some random autist who may happen to have an AB account and is willing to give away invites?

t. yui

>vydias

Yeah, well I don't really want to join a site just to climb it as many people here are trying to tell me. All I did was ask about interviews for Apollo and they were telling me how it was a waste of time because it is "curry." I don't even like anime one bit, lol.

Is MySpleen worth my spleen?

why do you think it has to be obscure? just join any anime channel and shitpost like you do here and bring up private trackers to test the waters, if no one bites then just move on
and you don't have to stalk anyone just say you were on bcg/wcd which is why you have no proof
you could literally have an invite by now if you wanted it bad enough
step up your autism if you really want to play the private tracker rpg

If you're just looking for music and don't want to play the private tracker RPG, interview for Apollo once interviews start in the next day or so.

>advocating joining AB/GGn from a random IRC invite
Don't listen to this advice because there's a high probability you'll get caught. I did this and got my account banned and my inviter's privileges were removed.

There is no way to start up in the /cabal/ journey at all right now, wait till early 2017 and see what's around then.

Will kg invites be reenabled for PU in 2017?

>using the smiley with a carat nose
>using the smiley with a greater than nose

>Windows
Do you enjoy malicious software?

how would anyone know

>Buying into the FLAC placebo

yes

>Becoming a victim of rotational velocidensity.

>becoming a velociraptor