Microsoft Edge

Why is it so SMOOTH?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmfiles.org/demo-files/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it has no features…
Comparing Edge to other browsers is like comparing Edge to Notepad.

Features such as...?

I'm going to try it for more than 30 minutes when it can handle webms.

It supports VP9, but unfortunately not VP8.

Works for me.

webmfiles.org/demo-files/
The player is not working on my Edge.

Poor wincuck LOL

It's weird. The UI is fucking slow (try rearranging tabs) but the actual pages are very fast.

It loads webpages more slowly than Chrome and Firefox for me.

The framework for Universal Windows applications is quite well made.

It's very fast in the same way that notepad is faster than Word for just writing something down quickly. But as soon as you want to do something (like block tracking cookies and adverts, or install custome site themes, or even just custom browser themes) then it can't do it. Maybe they'll ad more features as it goes, i know it has basic extension support now, but for the time being I'm happy with chromium.

Your computer is just shit

>using that piece of shit and not chrome

It support the fancy Windows 10 scrolling API. Any other browser invents their own and the scrolling it ends up feeling like crap.

chrome is actually smoother on w10

You just have to turn off the auto smooth scrolling flag

Native.
Cross platform browsers have so much bloat that they just can't and have never felt fast when compared to IE, Edge or Safari on their respective operating systems.

As soon as ublock origin hit the MS store I delete chrome and have been using Edge ever since.

Fug, forgot to mention that with Tampermonkey I'm using 4chanX as well

Exact same! Although I can't use the dark theme until they fix the url bar flashing to white, that shit annoys me.

Holy fuck did since when did wintoddlers start being able to see webms LOL. This is such a milestone

It's not

uBlock Origin already officially ported!
Now I only need Sup Forums .webm support