Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Is it possible to hack a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1482167380
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a life

Why is his finger so fucking long? Is this a roach thing? Is it his extra leg?

Yes it is OP just face the Barrell of the gun straight in front of you. Then rotate the gun 180°. Now you can comfortably pull the trigger with your thumb. Go ahead and give it a little shove. Congratulations you are now an 3lit3haxor.

Where's the blood?

where are the bullet casings?

Probably a small caliber so small entry wound hidden by his suit and no exit wound.

I read a while ago about some SJW tards trying to make a gun connected to the internet, so I guess you can.

Going by the original meaning of hack as a clever change to the system, silencers, flashlights and other attachments fit the definition of gun hacks.

You can hack a double-barreled shotgun into small one.
Really most popular hack in the world, and easy too.

wtf

inb4 new doubles meme

Eyes peeled for gun hacks

On the other side.

Wow. All the pics from the assassination look like the whole thing was a photoshoot.

jej

It's just lightning was really good and cameras were professional.

>Wow. All the pics from the assassination look like the whole thing was a photoshoot.

Well it was in a photo gallery so that probably has a lot to do with it.

inshallah

you can hack almost anything

with an axe

I understand the reasons, but it's still extremely bizarre to have such sharp pictures with good lighting and composition documenting this kind of event.
It's like someone set up some high quality still lifes of Newtown or Sandy vagina before the blood even dried.

It was a public event and there was media present, it was being televised.

liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1482167380

what a time to be alive