Is web design a red pilled college course?

is web design a red pilled college course?

I just registered for it. Apparently, the description says we need Dreamweaver. I don't into paying for that trash, so I emailed the teacher and asked if we could use another program instead. She finally got back and she said the class will focus on hand coding css/html and using front end frameworks... and high fidelity something something...

did I do good? am i going to make lots of money now?

>red pilled

lol i like the matrix too XD

what the fuck are you talking about retard

can I into webdev?

I wanna be a stemtard like you guys...

i wanna make lots of money. will web design get me lots of money?

>implying

your """"""teacher""""""" is part of the whole education illuminati to make money off you buy bying overpriced books and shit. """"""they"""""" are going to make you a slave and brainwash u man!!!1! only gud goys make money. you need to learn about the world and see all the curroption to be a good web deisgner. that way ""they"""""" can't control u.

So if I don't go back what do I do?

No, you'll get an all right salaried position if you're lucky, and freelance web design is basically a fool's errand these days.

excellent bait

>is web design a red p-

what would u guys recommend someone into web development do?

keep in mind i'm a friendless, 29 year old virgin who cannot even hope to get a real job. I live with my grandmother. I'll never have a wife or kids...

I'll probably suicide at some point later on, if nothing changes, but right now I want to make money and something to do with the internet is my best option...

Do something else for a living

not an option...

bump...

Why?

already explained why...

>red pill
OK, this one isn't that new, but it's become more cancerous as of late.
>"""
>(((
All of these are signs of newfaggotry. Fucking lurk moar, faggots.

Didn't read lol

the problem with webdev is that it's a fad that will die soon enough. kind of like bitcoin

the window for profit is long gone, but colleges and random companies will still get money because people like you take courses in hope for a job

If you're that much of a noob, go to codecademy.

You don't need Dreamweaver.

Okay what is the second option

>redpilled

Second option is a bullet to my head in a couple years if I'm not making steady cash from this..

Right, I use notepad++ ... the teacher said we don't need DW

Bump...

Use it mainly for motivation, contacts & maybe a good internship. If it doesn't have that you might aswell learn it yourself and save the money.

web design is literally communism. Doing nothing and getting some pay, while the hard workers are there fighting day and night to sanitize inputs, run things faster, make sure some russian hacker doesn't steal client data, make sure some russian botnet doesn't ddos you and so on.

Elaborate....

>Red pilled
Wtf m8