Only ordered 6 instead of 50

>only ordered 6 instead of 50
>they shipped already but they fixed the price now

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/gp/product/B00XS423SC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AZRKEL78KVVHD&psc=1
backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-reliability-stats-q1-2016/
amazon.ca/Intel-Boxed-I5-6600K-Processor-BX80662I56600K/dp/B012M8M7TY/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AZRKEL78KVVHD
amazon.ca/BenQ-GW2265HM-21-5-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitors/dp/B00KYCSRQI/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AZRKEL78KVVHD
amazon.ca/s?marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&me=AZRKEL78KVVHD&merchant=AZRKEL78KVVHD&redirect=true
amazon.ca/Gigabyte-GeForce-Graphics-GV-N1070G1-GAMING-8GD/dp/B01H0WU884/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AZRKEL78KVVHD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You played yourself. And shit, that's a great price for CAD.

>ticking time bombs are on sale guys!

why does everyone hate on seagate? did someone read a review about a bad drive and start a hate meme? I've got 8 seagates mirrored and striped and zfs has no complaints. had them for 2 years now.

Because they have higher failure rates than HGST, WD, and Toshiba.

wow wft, I want in on those pirces

there's no way this is real. how'd you get that price you dirty bitch

Not sold by Amazon

Yeah he won't send them you just got chinked.

lol gonna have to ask you for a source on that one, mifrond.

amazon.ca/gp/product/B00XS423SC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AZRKEL78KVVHD&psc=1

Buy from Courtney Vance for $13 a pop

backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-reliability-stats-q1-2016/

this

amazon.ca/Intel-Boxed-I5-6600K-Processor-BX80662I56600K/dp/B012M8M7TY/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AZRKEL78KVVHD

but its still funny

It's real, whether or not they'll honour it is a different story. Someone listed the wrong prices and he jumped on it

amazon.ca/BenQ-GW2265HM-21-5-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitors/dp/B00KYCSRQI/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AZRKEL78KVVHD

holy shit OP. Link pl0x. That price is fucking unbelievable.

see

Well I'll be.. I guess I got a good batch. Thanks for the google.

>they fixed the price now

I have to admit I'm curious about suppliers and shipping. Also sample size. It's a little skewed, but I'm sure there's enough to shed a little truth about it.

amazon.ca/s?marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&me=AZRKEL78KVVHD&merchant=AZRKEL78KVVHD&redirect=true

Aw, damn, only 980 available.

GTX 1070 for $5

amazon.ca/Gigabyte-GeForce-Graphics-GV-N1070G1-GAMING-8GD/dp/B01H0WU884/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AZRKEL78KVVHD

why is this shit so cheap? is it legit? Im about to checkout

Fuck no, its not legit. Everything thats $10 is $10.81. It was all put up by a bot or some shit. Amazon will just refund you, eventually.

shit ok I just cancelled

Firecuda and barracuda are top tier

>changes html in console and newfags believe

It's a bot. It collects your personal information and feeds it into a database. Your personal information is sold to others.

Have fun getting doxxed.

>doesn't know that pricing errors happen

It's amazon so it's not like they're going to fuck you over

I did the same. Lets see how long it takes them to remove it.

The source you linked shows that in 2016 seagate drives have lower failure rates than WD and less than half a percent more than Toshiba. Can you read?

>Just launched
>0 feedback
>Look at their other items listed for sale
>All literally around the same price, highly underpriced

This is obviously not legit. Probably farming information in some way.

lol good luck anons

Fun fact: Courtney B. Vance is married to Angela Bassett.

Quit spreading FUD. They've been scrutinized before because the sourcing of said drives, and testing methods. We've been over this before...

>beleiving op isn't trolling
How new are you?

It could be either way, I've legitimately seen wrong listed prices before, it does happen. I'm not saying OP is definitely not trolling, just saying that it's quite possible he isn't.

As someone who is very familiar with just about every scam/se/method/monetization technique currently in use, this sounds wrong. They're doing something else. That information has almost no value at this scale. I'm extremely curious to find out.

is this legit?

Lets see what happens

>Lets see what happens

You won't get the items and it will take a while for you to get your money back.

Nothing else more.

Even legitimate pricing errors by real companies often don't send products out.

There has to be something.

Otherwise they wouldn't do it. There's always something.

He obviously can't read

>50 seagate 8TB drives

what the fuck, which company database you want them to lose?

its gone so we'll never know

anything else?