Ladies and gentoomen, I present to you the itoddler. This webm perfectly encapsulates your average macfag...

Ladies and gentoomen, I present to you the itoddler. This webm perfectly encapsulates your average macfag. Watch him in the wild!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048554/I-m-starving-m-not-waiting-cash-Foul-mouthed-teenage-girl-screams-swears-cries-grandfather-mall-just-late-Apple-store-appointment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q5_a4dBjG0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's just a kid throwing a tantrum.
Why don't you post that one video of that teenage brat who was screaming out her grampa for missing her apple genius appointment?

the kid has serious mental problems and his parents took him there on his birthday because he loves his ipad so much they were buying him a macbook so he could start learning to code and put his autism to work.

its a surprisingly touching video to watch even if you dislike apple

>making fun of autism and happiness
i hate you so much right now

No it isn't, you fucking shit brained baboon. Kill yourself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048554/I-m-starving-m-not-waiting-cash-Foul-mouthed-teenage-girl-screams-swears-cries-grandfather-mall-just-late-Apple-store-appointment.html

youtube.com/watch?v=q5_a4dBjG0A

Holy shit. Is this for real? I've never ever seen such act IRL. Lmao.

when da kush hits u hard af

WOOWOOWOOWOOWOO

I am sorry for the dude, she is a disgust of a subhuman. The united states is just a cespool of crap, look at what that lazy piece of shit is wearing, sweatpants outside like wtf.

Would've loved to see her reaction to Trumps win

she looks republican

>t. mactoddler

That's some pretty impressive breakdancing.

really?
He is an applefag and has autism, but don't be that much of dick that you make fun of a mentally disabled kid

she fucking needs a macbook to post nudes online you retards. You don't find a nice high def FaceTime camera on a fucking chinkpad

He is just copying angus.

yeah, all those blue hair republican millennials out there.

>t. iAutist

how can leftists be this delusional?

I felt bad for the parents when watching that video. I know people with autism have no ability to avoid being autistic, but it's cringe inducing as fuck no matter how much I try to rationalize that he is mentally disabled.

I feel bad for people with autistic children. What a horrible fate.

>an autistic 10 year old who's parents got him an average iPad

Is something upsetting you, pajeet?

This really is a cultural nightmare. Capitalism is hell.

Had to kek at that

You stupid faggots, this is a video of a `tistic kid that gets taken to the Apple store for a birthday present.

He literally cries tears of joy inside the store.

Why would you make a WebM that big if the quality is gonna be that shitty? Are you retarded?

I also feel very bad for them. desu as I've gotten older I've realized that making fun of people with autism is just bad taste.

I have autism and I act like him sometimes but I have no control over it.

The typical appletoddler.

>kid has serious mental problems
>he loves his ipad

ok so lemme get this straight, parents let mentally ill children be exposed to manipulative advertisement?

my 6 yo niece hasn't watched TV if it wasnt pre-recorded, and has not used a computer that didnt have adblockage, the result? she asked last week for the first time what is cokacola, turns out she didnt like it either,

Does it embarrass you like it embarrass us or are you oblivious to it?

>t. iToddler

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

this desu senpai

>t. mactoddler

Why aren't iToddlers rounded up and gassed?

Gotta go fast

>No longer available
Fake and gay.

>t. mactoddler

Apple removed "walking" feature.

>t.mactoddler

>t.mactoddler

>t.mactoddler

That kid has some sick moves. I wish I could breakdance like that.