Aussie has blocked torrent sites

Aussie has blocked torrent sites

Any ausfags here wanna tell me where to go now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/au/news/attorney-general-terrorism-piracy-data-retention-metadata-government-review-civil-suit/
torrentfreak.com/first-aussie-pirate-bay-block-gets-defeated-in-seconds-161220/
developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/
opendns.com/)
tribler.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I assume Google still exists

>Bee Movie Free Download Full Movie Google

Yip that'll go fine

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion

most of us are using google dns to get round it

my smallass isp hasnt even bothered yet

it's only a fucking dns block

These threads always make me nervous because for a split second I always think it's about Austria.

>

which fucking stupid fuck had to name us both aust

stupid European cunts!

fucking racemixing propaganda

Speaking of this, why aren't decentralised torrent sites a thing yet? If they couldn't take down the public trackers the situation would be so much better.

not our fault your stupid island is so damn far south

>not knowing how to change your DNS

cnet.com/au/news/attorney-general-terrorism-piracy-data-retention-metadata-government-review-civil-suit/

torrentfreak.com/first-aussie-pirate-bay-block-gets-defeated-in-seconds-161220/
kill urself shitposter

ptg is shit.

>>not knowing how to change your DN
Welp I just learned how to do this and changed it to openDNS. Hope I'm not part of the botnet now.

>At first, Australia's data retention laws were about terrorism.

>Then, they were about capturing paedophiles and terrible criminals.

>Now, just five days before Christmas, the Federal Government has quietly announced that it might just see about using all that metadata in civil lawsuits.

>That means two years worth of data on every Australian with a phone or an internet connection could be opened up to the courts, not just for hunting down terrorists and serious criminals, but for chasing pirates

it's fucked

australian here. it's just a dns block so it's laughably easy to circumvent.

>open your router's settings page
>configure dns
>replace the primary and secondary dns with something else (for example, developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/ or opendns.com/)
>reboot router
>done

why did they even bother

wait, don't replace the dns entries with those urls, replace them with the ip addresses given from those websites

for google, it's

This 100x. The entire what.cd calamity asks for a private distributed tracker. But there's tribler, check it out

tribler.org/

Don't worry, she got cucked by a thicccc latina

White women never learn

>opendns
botnet, use opennic

>when your domain name server is given by a domain name that you need your domain name server to translate for you

optus here, pirate bay still works

Prisoners colony should not be connect to the internet at all, what to speak of illegal torrent sites.

Austria was named and existed before we even knew the island which was later to be named Australia exists.