Is it possible to physcailly kill bacteria with some device? Like stepping on them

Is it possible to physcailly kill bacteria with some device? Like stepping on them

>Is it possible to physcailly kill bacteria with some device
There is already ongoing research on fighting certain cancer cells using nanobots and reprogramming T cells. I don't see why this couldn't be extended to bacteria as well.

Maybe a device that emits extreme heat. I think chemical reactions are probably the most foolproof way. Nano bots will probably break down to chemical reactions in some way anyways, I can't see there being sensors or cameras or whatever small enough to actually "see" bacteria, target it, and physically destroy it by squishing it or something.

You can probably squish some bacteria in a group or cluster of them, but even the smoothest looking surfaces (like glass for example), will look completely different under a microscope and be really rough and jagged and not smooth at all. Some of the bacteria will die, but some will just work their way into the grooves and start replicating almost immediately, making your efforts essentially worthless.

Insect wings have long been known to have spikes that impale bacteria thus killing them.

Not sure how we could get turn thia medically useful though.

Forgot, pic related is bacteria being impaled on a cicada wing.

Just pour alcohol on it.... Or burn it. Use dynamite or antibiotica. Nuclear weapons also.

Proteins are unusable after 50 degree celcius, no undoing. Just heat them to 50C you doofus.

just use a gun like a normal person

that's hardcore

>Maybe a device that emits extreme heat
Such device already exists

uv light

silver and copper kills bacteria

>not Nvidia
how new are you that you dont know the meme?

"lol AMD is hot" was a meme long before Fermi

Not how I remember it. It was ALWAYS Nvidia that was hotter, right up until Kepler.

This is how we pasteurize milk to kill bacteria and prolong shelf life. There are also high pressure pasteurizing machines that kill the bacteria by smashing it.

This is fucking badass. I need these spikes for my dick next time I head down to Mexico.

yes, uv light creates o3 which kills everything

>I need these spikes for my dick next time I head down to Mexico.

Your dick already impales any bacteria you poke it with.

Obviously the answer is to rub insect wings in your open wounds.

Ahh, touche'.

You son of a...

ionization