When did you realise that computers and technology are just a distraction from the real joys of life?

When did you realise that computers and technology are just a distraction from the real joys of life?

What real joys?
Normies and chads can fuck off

>from the real joys of life?
Which are?

From boring analogue reality. Go smear your obsolete, real life bullshit elsewhere.

lol the guys at my work say the real joys of life come from fatherhood

I think its a bs story, probably helps to cope so i don't give them a hard time

Code for "don't fucking do it and don't tell my wife that I told you not to."

fatherhood is fine if you do it the chad way and don't actually stick around to raise the child.

Just move to a state that doesn't force dna testing and your golden. All the joys of being a dad with none of the work.

Technology has become a digital hamster wheel if you will.

It gives the cattle something to focus on so they don't notice their cage is getting smaller and smaller.

I can't even imagine how fucked up fathers, childhood and family you had growing up

might be an american thing?

>hamster wheel
>cattle
>cage

u wut m8?

Recently. But this board is one of the last things I have to give up that are not work related. Feels good.

Computers and technology are just tools

Using them properly you can create something, art, programs, schemata
You can make a lasting contribution to the human experience that will persist long after you have passed on

Or you can blame your addiction to videogames for the fact that you never did anything with your life while insulting people on the internet

I'm trying to do the former, I still spend too much time doing the latter, trying to improve though, one day at a time

We're living in an engineering renaissance, the decentralization of computing combined with the inexpensive and plentiful availability of advanced electronics in the west has created a wave of technological innovation that is simply unprecedented in the history of mankind.

You can get your hands on a supercomputer that fits in your wallet for $5, and people are saying that computers are boxing us in.

It's ignoring an entire movement of individuals redefining the capabilities of machinery every single day, and opening the technology up to ensure that the free exchange of information is not impeded, by making it simply too valuable to censor. The tech giants are not the only ones innovating.

What joy of real life? You are speaking heresy you dank liar

I think it's just Sup Forums, mostly degenerate boards like Sup Forums, attracts these psychological wrecks
I for one want children so that I can help secure a position for the white race in the future.

Can confirm, am psychological wreck

When the real joys of life became an abstraction of computers and technology.

>joys of life

SEX IRL, you could combine both

Post-purchase rationalization

>might be an american thing
Americans don't have kids.

Neither do Iranians.

Or Germans

Or Brazilians

Or Italians, or Russians, or Chinese, or Australians, or the Vietnamese

Mexicans have 1/3rd as many kids as they did 50 years ago

In fact, only one group of people has children overwhelmingly, and they are widely agreed to be the dumbest and most short-sighted people on Earth.

Nobody fucking wants kids.

>secure a position for the white race in the future.

just produce quality offspring and that's sufficient, GL being the underdog because you're gonna be overrun

Do you really want kids to grow up in a world overrun by mudslimes?

>that image
one of these things is not like the others one of these things is not like the others one of these things is not like the others one of these things is a FUCKING COMMUNIST

There is no joy in life when you're poor from a third world country, depressed since 15 and with a good knowledge about modern philosophy.

Nah, you're just too dumb to exploit the system and your fellow third worlders and rather come here to try and numb your brain with shitposting.