/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Coal in the Stocking Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user finds 100 melamine sponges for less than $5, other anons say it's alright • user receives a silver Xduoo X2 • user receives an Arduino kit, doesn't know what to do with it • user receives some RAM, says they don't boot • user receives dust covers • user receives his Sanrenmu WA631, short review, tl;dr: overpriced Previous thread:

First for another day waiting.

>chink shit
About time
I can't believe that fake news "Chinese stuff" thread hit bump limit

csg, help me
i'm looking for winter earmuffs with headphones for my wife, hers broke today. anyone seen anything decent ? almost everything is with few orders, and sort by orders doesn't seem to work

thx

Same OP, actually, thought we wanted to be nice, rather than naughty for once. Guess not.

Then anons wonder why their packages aren't arriving. Chink Santa has a list, too.

Wow you're already ordering for winter 2017?!

Get some 1$ chink earbuds and some chink 1$ earmuffs and some chink 0.20d superglue

calling that >News

• shameless selfplug: user's quick opinion on ZST

I missed it. It happens.

Thanks for linking to it.

>buy 3€ tempered glass protector
>has no oleophobic coating
>buy 0.6€ tempered glass protector
>has oleophobic coating
>both claim they do have it

*the cheaper one doesn't even mention it has it

>UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, HongKong Post Air Mail, HongKong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express.
Which one is the most unreliable and uses fake tracking numbers?

are you going to scam someone at christmas user

?

haru haru stupid gaijin, both have oreophobicu coatings

Zuk Z2 or redmi note 4 pro and why?

also why should I not just get a redmi note 3 pro? Are the differences enough to justify the higher cost of those two models?

>why should I not just get a redmi note 3 pro?
Why didn't you ask yourself this question user

Dont youre starting a mess there
The pros and cons are obvious
rn4p has better battery life
Z2 will spare you from the lagroid experience a bit longer

I thought this is coal in stocking edition?

The battery life on the Xiaomi is so much better it's no contest.

Yes I know
>rn4p has better battery life
Wether its still a contest or not is just like your opinion
Nice paint job

why does it even matter?

Do you want 5.5 inch? Get the note.
Do you want 5 inch? Get the zuk.

This is true, but the battery gap isn't that significant. A zuk z2 can do 6-8 hours while most redmi note 3s seem to do 8 hours pretty easily.

This x1000 buy xiaomi.
Best battery of ever my friend.

When you say Redmi note 4 do you mean the mediatek one? Because that one is not recommended, it has no custom roms and battery life is worse than the RN3P

Where has RegularOP gone? Did he get fired by Xiaomi because he couldn't stop the ZUK shills?

ALL this talk of smartphones could go to it's own general !!!! FUCK OFF RETARDS. I want cute shit not this autismo crap.

I hope so.
That guy was a dick.

Why is he a dick?

Make your own thread if you dislike this one so much.

He means there's already a thread for smartphone toddlers, it makes no sense to have phone wars in /csg/. The only difference is that they somehow blame Regular OP for everything in here which makes it even more autismo.

Just purchased a $150 dollars microphone to do a comparative with the modded BM-800, I hope it's here before Christmas or it will be a boring Christmas night.

Then go to girls board

contributing nothing just shidbosdin

not him, but :
>has an avatar
>has a tripcode
>many times has made a new thread to force himself to be op despite there already being a thread up
>making threads before bump limit
>spamming threads when he's not op to get them all deleted so he could make his own thread and be op(he hasn't done that in a while 2bh, but it's still a dick move)

This >Then go to girls board

>oh no I can't let people talk about chinkshit because it's not the chinkshit I like
Go away you underage faggot.

And? Chinkphones are still chinkshit.

Money well spent.

>calls me underage
>as he calls for the allowance of underagers battling over which is the superior shitposting mobile device every fucking thread

You fucking mobileposting kids ruin everything.

Go away, no one wants this shit here. You have a containment thread for this.

>thread is about chink goods
>chink phone is a chink good

ergo you can post about your chink phone here
now fuck off lithu

>Then go to girls board
>(also plz no politics we are here to discuss cheap chinese shit)
>Trump political slogan as title
>picture of Trump as OP pic
>pls no politics I don't like
Is Sup Forums becoming a safe space?

I'm not lith you gay retard

hit a nerve, did I?
it's okay lithu, just stop posting and everything will be fine

I'm posting this from my desktop and I want this, therefore your point is null and void.

Go away child, let the adults talk now.

So what are some alternatives to the zuk z2 and redmi note 3 pro in a similar price range? LeEco Le 2 pro? I've heard they have poor qc. Is that true?

>desktop

your curry nigger tablet doesn't count as a desktop kiddo.

Only lithu would get this Autistic about chinkshit in the chinkshit thread.
Next you'll be telling us it belongs in /biz/ instead. Go away Lithuanian scum!

Redmi 4 Prime.

>So what are some alternatives to the zuk z2 and redmi note 3 pro in a similar price range?
y tho

First mention of politics:

>we should make a thread where /csg/ owners can talk about their purchases

DISCUSSING SMARTPHONES BELONGS IN SMARTPHONE GENERAL. It doesn't matter if the phones are chink or not, turning /csg/ into 100% /spg/ chink edition is fucking pointless. You have a general for this already.

What's wrong with taking your autism there? You'll have a much more receptive crowd who want to go into autistic minor differences on phones.

Chill the fuck out guys, it's Christmas after all.

no, Chinkmass is in 5 days
fuck off and let us sperg out in peace

Why not expand our choices? That seems like a good price point for borderline flagship level specs from chinkphones, no? Can't really outdo a SD650 or SD820 at that price.

But it's a real life desktop lithu.

Isn't that much cheaper?

>turning /csg/ into 100% /spg/
This requires everyone except smartphone-posters to stay completely silent. Don't blame the only active users for the thread being shit

Are there any bluetooth receivers that can use the mic and button of the headphones plugged into it?

The Oukitel K6000 Pro has been positively reviewed several times in these threads, scoring major points for its durability and battery life. Its obvious Achilles heel is that its Mediakek chipset limits custom ROM availability.

Just get bluetooth headphones

New chinkshit for shit thread...

Redmi Pro maybe?

Well then maybe other people should be active too?
Not my fault the current topic is CHINKphones in the CHINKSHIT thread.

But getting lithu agro is more fun

Didn't some user drop his with barely a mark recently?

Also the only reason it needs a battery that big is the inefficient processor

Gearbest?

... one Ganzo whistle...

>An Historic

nice rape whistle :v)

... one pair of Rock Mula earphones...

Just curious, how is that different from the note 4?

iirc the paid shills here have indicated that the battery life is phenomenal on it. If you're not gaymen then the processor hardly has anything to do anyway, and the screen is a much bigger consumer of kmW.

... and one Xiaomi car charger.

>AMOLED display
>can have higher end MTK CPU (X25)
>can have 4GB RAM & 128GB storage
>1080p camera (lmao why is the RN4 720p, the RN3 was 1080p)
>two cameras in the back
>type C connector
>front FP sensor

Yup.

I go hiking very often and didn't have one.

Oh right.
Whoops, I just saw 5.5 inch helio 3GB and assumed it's the same thing but fancier.

Cheers user.

just bought a chinese high end hdmi cable with 2.0 specification for higher price i could get the basic cable i need from shop next door :^)

>with 2.0 specification
Every HDMI cable is same, there ain't any special "HDMI 2.0" cables.

Yeah people really gotta get that clear. HDMI is a interface specification. The cable is just a part of it.
Every HDMI cable is 2.0.

I want to like it.
The design is nice, the battery is big, it's got a fantastic screen and DAC. Only thing holding me back is that SoC

Would have been great if they'd just used a helio p10 instead.

battery life is not phenomenal, and is definitely held back by cpu. Even my LG G2 with 3kmAh got 7 hours of SOT easily.. A 60hmAh battery should at least give 12 hours of SOT or it's just a waste of space.

FUCK OFF ZUK KEK!
Fucking stop acting like zuk can ever compete with xiaomi you fucking disgusting nigger.

Fuck off, this is a Xiaomi general. Fucking nigger.

But k6000 pro does give 12 hours?
Mine usually does 10-11 hours by the time it hits 25%, at which point I usually just plug it in.

>K6000 with a Snapdragon 625
I wish :'(

Even a three years old htc m7 has better single core performance and higher antutu score. The K6000 Premium would have been nice but they aren't going to release it apparently. All of Oukitel's phones are pretty much DOA and will lag in less than a year.

Want a general purpose smartphone to replace my ZenFone 2. I like large screens. Which chinkfone should I get? I would like to stay around $200 including accessories.

Test

Redmi Note 3 Pro is the obvious choice

>phone discussions
Why are you so boring?
Who cares about smartphones?
Are you all fucking poor?

>DOA
>Lag in less than a year
>64 bit octacore
>3GB ram
Ok.

>Are you all fucking poor?
y...you do know what thread you're in?

LeEco Le Max 2 has a 5.7 inch 1440p screen if you're interested.

Go away lithu

>LeEco Le Max 2
jfc that name

The m7 had 2gb ram and yes a 32 bit cpu but i never flashed a ROM beyond KitKat. The input lag is horrible today even after a factory reset.

>Are you all fucking poor?
I'm not into this smartphone discussion, but m8 you're on /chink shit general/, of fucking course I'm poor.

I can confirm the 100 melamine sponges for $5--$10 USD. I still have one that's been sitting here for months unopened. I ordered it for the lulz because free shipping.

Redmi 4 gets similar SoT with 2000mah less battery capacity because the SoC is way more efficient

what do you comfirm about them m8

This, or Mi Max if you want to go even bigger

>of fucking course I'm poor.
Guys you're never gonna be getting anywhere if you keep buying crap you keep throwing away. This is self-indulgence clearly.

These micro-savings don't get you anything compared to what spending this time on self-improvement would do.

Seriously consider it. I'm certainly one of the more privileged ~100 million of the world population and I'm just here because my the stuff I buy comes from China anyway.

Your time is worth more.

Xiaomi fags keep saying that, but can't provide any proof.
Go away shill.

Also
>2000mAh less
>smaller shittier screen
>extreme power management, to the point where it kills your alarm clock
Kek

>spending this time on self-improvement would do
Go away, mom.
I don't want to self improve, I want to but chink shit.

Got my bobobird watch.
The finish on it looks great as well as the packaging.

My k6000 pro gets at least 20 hours SoT, no way Xiaomi can compete!