Wow, it just werks

Wow, it just werks.

Same here, unpacked, account setted in, and working like a charm.

whats the best choice for a smartphone that uses android and is compact, as in, can text using one hand? I had a z5 compact and it stopped working. And now im very doubtful about getting a new phone

>for a smartphone that uses android and is compact, as in, can text using one hand?

I can understand why you would want this but you're sort of giving up the benefit of screen size and pixel density

Lg X Power would be a decent competitor of your chink spyware device.

nope

is uncomfortable having this big phone in my pocket and Im afraid im not giving a good grip and might fall off my hands due to having to extend my fingers just to hold it properly

Get a case or one of them finger hook things

>chink spyware device.

Please provide evidence for this, thanks!

>Umi Plus
>Helio P20
>6GB RAM
China so stronk

>set alarm
>go to sleep
>wake up, alarm didn't go off
>check phone
>alarm goes
Wew thanks MIUI nice aggressive power saving shit you got there

>mediakek
>not snapdragon 650.

LIAR.

You obviously flashed a different fucking ROM onto your phone.

I have been using the alarm for weeks and it has worked fine.

I'm not the only one who gets that on the mi5, some other models differ from it too. It's nice if it works for you but the only fix on my end was installing CM. I liked MIUI other than that issue though.

whoa man, you are just late by hours. lenovo zuk z2 was available for 159€, snapdragon 820, 64GB. oh well, maybe next year. in the meanwhile grab a xiaomi redmi 4 prime

You know nothing man. They are so good that I just wanted a new phone and my guilt jumped on me because the one I have from 18 months still work so fucking well. I also have cyanogenmod 14 and several nougat roms.
Really no fucking reason to buy a retail phone.
Xiaomi Mi3 proud owner coming in.

I live in south cuckrea and really want get one i'm gonna buy one at gearbest

Are Moto G good mobiles? I am looking to get me a new smartphone with micro SD slot preferably

Not since 2013. Awful specs and build quality for the price.

>I'm not the only one who gets that on the mi5,

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE REDMI NOTE 3 PRO.

SHILLING LIAR!

really? fuck, I was saving to get me one. What's the best one currently?
I'm not looking for something extravagant or too expensive, but something that has an SD slot

Oneplus 3t

>Oneplus 3t
This desu!
I was in class previously this day, and saw someone taking pictures of the blackboard. Are you shitting that camera is amazing.

are you a retard

I'm using a Z1 compact. Honestly, just get another Z5c or maybe go back a generation or two. They aren't bad phones.
If you have the capital for it, maybe get the X compact. It isn't waterproof though.

Droid Z Force on Verizon has a micro sd slot on the same tray as the SIM card, plus the battery/speaker/camera mods and USB type C for charging. Formatted my 32GB card as internal memory, and go two days regularly without charging with the regular battery mod

im not gonna spend in another Z5c after this one end up in failure, I don't trust it anymore to be good (which was really comfy to use though)

I don't think I'll ever trust Sony when it comes to phones anymore

What happened to your Z5c?

battery started to drain quickly and sometimes it resets on its own, sometimes a lil bump will cause to do it.

I send it to replace the battery and everything was going great, but then it had an update not too long ago and it started to have these issues mentioned above. I already give factory reset but the battery still drains so fast

just to add, I haven't overcharge my phone, I try to make it use all its battery power and always check when charged to disconnect as soon it reached 100%

Can anyone recommend a good chinese phone with a removable battery and storage card? I cant seem to find one anywhere.

>several nougat roms
you are worse than those pajeets that jump from rom to rom, wiping the phone every other week.
fuck that.

> I try to make it use all its battery power

It was a good idea over 10 years ago to let the battery charge fully down and up. Today that is a bad idea. Modern batteries are built to spot charge. Charging it to 100% and then letting it fully discharge stresses the battery.

Sony support is shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they simply took your money and send the phone back.

You're on Sup Forums, so you probably (hopefully) aren't retarded. You should be able to replace the battery yourself. Alternatively, if you've rooted the phone try to see about recalibrating the battery. There are apps for that.

remember that going below 10% with every use ends up killing the battery life too.
Still what you are saying is commonplace on Z5C users, that was one of the reasons I didn't got one.
Fuck me, looks comfy and despite not having the magnetic charging port the Z3C had, it seemed a good choice for compact phone.
The X compact is a disgusting turd in comparison, not to mention it's way too expensive for being a mid~low range phone.

Z1c is a comfy phone too, and perfectly fine performance-wise and battery life-wise for normal use. I've been using it for about a year now and love it.

I never even tried them because they are not stable enough, I need my phone to work well. but it's nice to have such a long community support, you know. it will eventually be stable and I will have the latest android version on a 2013 phone

Z3C would be an upgrade for you. I was getting up to day and a half of heavy use with latest update and it had Ultra Stamina mode back to switch the phone back to dumbphone when reaching 20% or less and make the phone work for at least 2 or 3 days more to make calls and send texts.
Mine is pristine but USB connection is fucked up for unknown reasons and wifi started to act up.

Anyone?

Yeah I've considered the Z3c but I don't feel like spending the money on it. More expensive than the Z1c (was definitely >$200 when I got my Z1c at $150, now it's less but I digress) and not worth it to me at the time I got mine. Maybe in the future, but I'm hoping that something better comes along.

I'll have to see the prices. Right now I don't want to make risks on wasting a lot of money on a phone that may malfunction in less than a year. I am also considering other alternatives. Im not sure if the new Nokia ones will come in handy or go back to use Motorola. I never heard of the chinese phones though but I want to make a safe purchase this time

You can get a Z1c on eBay for between $100 and $150 nowadays. I have yet to have it malfunction on me, past me actually fucking it up (I had one that I managed to brick by destroying the bootloader somehow)